Author Topic: Infinite Album - "Meditations" - Disc 1 and Disc 2- Download Full Album Now!  (Read 6247 times)

Dikteta Dax

Re: Infinite Album - "Meditations" - 1rst Solo Album - ***LEAKED HERE**
« Reply #45 on: July 11, 2011, 04:09:57 PM »
^lol, dont take that shit seriously, they just wanna say whatever they can 2 bring u down...if u like rappin, rap and ull keep improvin with every track...spoken word is somethin completely different.

Not trying to bring anyone down homie, nobody is telling him to not to rap.  But he got some pretty good lyrics and I thought it might be cool to express them in a spoken word form.  Like dude said above he could convey his emotions on some spoken word a little better.  Maybe try a spoken word version of the album after the rap album...

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #46 on: July 12, 2011, 08:05:36 PM »
Does Ashley know about this song?  Seriously though, if this is a chick from when you were 16, you really need to let that shit go.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #47 on: July 13, 2011, 10:46:11 AM »
Does Ashley know about this song?  Seriously though, if this is a chick from when you were 16, you really need to let that shit go.

Actually we were only together for one summer and I wasn't even 16 at the time, I was actually 14 (summer of 96').  She was only in my nieghborhood that summer because she was visiting her dad for the summer.  She left to go back to her moms house in Maryland for the start of the school year (and never came back again, her mom was a bitch and manipulated everything to keep her away from her dad).  

This was at the end of the summer of 96, she left on August 21rst 1996, then 2pac was shot a couple weeks later.  At the same time I was starting my freshman year of highschool, and started seeing girls from my school again but I had lost all attraction to them, I didn't feel anything for any girl but Ashley.   In fact I suffered from something called anhedonia, where nothing was enjoyable to me, even things I'd enjoyed all my life like basketball lost all their pleasure.  So in the "Depression Track" when I say "Ashley left/ God made a theft/ and left me with a disease so deep/ I couldn't find the cure"--- The disease I'm talking about is anhedonia.  

Ashley and I wrote each other intense love letters through the mail (no e-mail back then) for the next couple years and then around 99 she moved on from me.  I even drove all the way to Maryland in 2000, even though she had pretty much moved on.  She wouldn't answer her phone and avoided me so I wasn't gonna be a stalker so I just left without seeing her, even though I'd driven all that way.  I was in a deep depression from fall 96 up through 2000...  

...funny thing happened later though.  See all those girls at my school were white, and after highschool I started dealing strictly with non-white girls, and I was cured and lived happily ever after.  The End.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2011, 11:07:14 AM by Infinite- African West Coastin' 2010 »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #48 on: July 13, 2011, 12:57:07 PM »
Does Ashley know about this song?  Seriously though, if this is a chick from when you were 16, you really need to let that shit go.

Actually we were only together for one summer and I wasn't even 16 at the time, I was actually 14 (summer of 96').  She was only in my nieghborhood that summer because she was visiting her dad for the summer.  She left to go back to her moms house in Maryland for the start of the school year (and never came back again, her mom was a bitch and manipulated everything to keep her away from her dad).  

This was at the end of the summer of 96, she left on August 21rst 1996, then 2pac was shot a couple weeks later.  At the same time I was starting my freshman year of highschool, and started seeing girls from my school again but I had lost all attraction to them, I didn't feel anything for any girl but Ashley.   In fact I suffered from something called anhedonia, where nothing was enjoyable to me, even things I'd enjoyed all my life like basketball lost all their pleasure.  So in the "Depression Track" when I say "Ashley left/ God made a theft/ and left me with a disease so deep/ I couldn't find the cure"--- The disease I'm talking about is anhedonia.  

Ashley and I wrote each other intense love letters through the mail (no e-mail back then) for the next couple years and then around 99 she moved on from me.  I even drove all the way to Maryland in 2000, even though she had pretty much moved on.  She wouldn't answer her phone and avoided me so I wasn't gonna be a stalker so I just left without seeing her, even though I'd driven all that way.  I was in a deep depression from fall 96 up through 2000...  

...funny thing happened later though.  See all those girls at my school were white, and after highschool I started dealing strictly with non-white girls, and I was cured and lived happily ever after.  The End.

Fuck all that.  new song is the best you've posted yet.  Clean beat and your vocals were mixed alot better.  Still off kilter flow at times, but overall dope.

Sccit

« Reply #49 on: July 13, 2011, 03:06:55 PM »
infinite just needs better mixing and he'd be set...when he gets back 2 cali, we guna get his shit mixed nicely so the vocal quality will match the lyrical quality. 8)

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: July 13, 2011, 06:16:03 PM »
infinite just needs better mixing and he'd be set...when he gets back 2 cali, we guna get his shit mixed nicely so the vocal quality will match the lyrical quality. 8)

8)
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

Jay Bananas

« Reply #51 on: July 13, 2011, 06:29:28 PM »
Brian you are letting yourself be led by the deaf, dumb and blind. The lamb bunch or whatever is not a good look for you.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #52 on: July 13, 2011, 10:42:52 PM »
Brian you are letting yourself be led by the deaf, dumb and blind. The lamb bunch or whatever is not a good look for you.

Sccit

« Reply #53 on: July 15, 2011, 01:36:34 AM »
i think u should put the song meditation with rod on this solo.....

Sikotic™

« Reply #54 on: July 15, 2011, 01:02:24 PM »
Listened to a couple of the snippets. It's got potential. Like everyone else is saying, some of the elements are a lil rough, but with a lil polishing it can be a dope record. I'm feeling the vibe and the raw honesty of it. No gimmicky shit. I like that.

Good luck with the finished product.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: July 15, 2011, 02:47:14 PM »

I actually liked "Repeat Offender" better, but I don't have plans to put either of those tracks on.  But I will see how they fit after the rest is done.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: July 15, 2011, 02:49:08 PM »
Listened to a couple of the snippets. It's got potential. Like everyone else is saying, some of the elements are a lil rough, but with a lil polishing it can be a dope record. I'm feeling the vibe and the raw honesty of it. No gimmicky shit. I like that.

Good luck with the finished product.

yo thanks for that... keep up with the feedback... expecting to have more leeks up tonight

Sccit

« Reply #57 on: July 15, 2011, 02:49:28 PM »

I actually liked "Repeat Offender" better, but I don't have plans to put either of those tracks on.  But I will see how they fit after the rest is done.

i think ur flow on meditation was real nice. i thought both those tracks were really good, to be honest...i still got them both n i just bumped em yesterday. real shit.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #58 on: July 15, 2011, 03:10:23 PM »

i think ur flow on meditation was real nice. i thought both those tracks were really good, to be honest...i still got them both n i just bumped em yesterday. real shit.

Nice feedback. Really helping him develop as an artist. "Nice song, bro". Hypocrite.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: July 15, 2011, 10:10:42 PM »

I actually liked "Repeat Offender" better, but I don't have plans to put either of those tracks on.  But I will see how they fit after the rest is done.

Nice feedback. Really helping him develop as an artist. "Nice song, bro". Hypocrite.

Yo Cham, I appreciate the feedback and the turn around in our exchanges lately, but how can you question Sccit's help or support when we are in the same crew?   That's like saying Andre 3000 doesn't support Big Boi or something like that