Author Topic: Infinite Album - "Meditations" - Disc 1 and Disc 2- Download Full Album Now!  (Read 6296 times)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Re: Infinite Album - "Meditations" - 1rst Solo Album - ***LEAKED HERE***
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2011, 12:57:59 PM »
2.  "Finding Home (Africa's Song)" feat. Muhammad Sulu-Gambari (2011 version)
SMH.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2011, 06:27:50 PM »
KANSAS = HOME.
AFRICA = FAR OFF CONTINENT FILLED WITH PEOPLE WHOM YOU SHARE NO LINEAGE WITH.

Y U NO KEEP IT REAL BRIAN?

That's not a solo song.  I did that track with a friend of mine who is originally from Nigeria, so much of the concept and title came from him. 
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Your favorite posters favorite poster

Re: Infinite- The Meditations- EP coming this Fall
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2011, 07:00:43 PM »
Artist:  Infinite
Song Title:  "Everyday Struggle (The Depression Track)"
Production:  Unknown
Album:  The Meditations EP
No Features

First leak to set the tone for the album...

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/V08m7ca3ofk?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/V08m7ca3ofk?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0</a>

"Everyday Struggle (The Depression Track)" by Infinite - just raw shit from the soul, one take that shit, no studio tricks, hip-hop began with poor people who didn't have money to buy instruments, and this album is just a raw expression of my soul; with this track being the most revealing in that it exposes the most vulnerable elements of my soul!  Hip-Hop catharsis...

Positives

The was actually pretty dope for fruity loops beat and does set the tone of the song
Your emotion is real
If that is your mom in the pic with your ex, your mother is a MILF

Negatives

Your entire delivery, it was robotic and your flow is incredibly forced
Is this the same Ashley from when you were 16 years old ?  C'mon man grow the fuck up and move on already.  Just about every guy has been hurt deeply by a woman regardless of the broads color but 90% of us move on, especially if it was from when we were 16, jesus fucking christ man holding on to that anger isn't going to do you any good.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2011, 10:58:49 PM »
after hearing this its safe to say Brian is LAMBs premiere emcee.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2011, 11:03:29 PM »
after hearing this its safe to say Brian is LAMBs premiere emcee.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2011, 06:17:16 PM »
Not too bad Brian, although once again I have to say your LAMB affiliation is bringing you down.  Referring to women as bitches and all that?  That's not your steez, quit letting Elior make you feel like you need to degrade women to feel better about yourself. 

He can't even give you props on your songs without cutting you down at the same time.

Elior is one abusive asshole.

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2011, 06:22:13 PM »
cant wait to peep the album
 8)

ill give you mad props on actually putting this shit up after all the clowning thats been going on... and you spit some real shit bro... i like that real shit not just some mixed up words sccit and roccy put together
The West is Back

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #22 on: July 07, 2011, 06:42:19 PM »
Not too bad Brian, although once again I have to say your LAMB affiliation is bringing you down.  Referring to women as bitches and all that?  That's not your steez, quit letting Elior make you feel like you need to degrade women to feel better about yourself. 

He can't even give you props on your songs without cutting you down at the same time.

Elior is one abusive asshole.

he told roccy he couldnt be down with lamb if he didnt lose some weight.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: July 08, 2011, 10:32:16 AM »

Positives

The was actually pretty dope for fruity loops beat and does set the tone of the song
Your emotion is real

Negatives

Is this the same Ashley from when you were 16 years old ?  C'mon man grow the fuck up and move on already.  Just about every guy has been hurt deeply by a woman regardless of the broads color but 90% of us move on, especially if it was from when we were 16, jesus fucking christ man holding on to that anger isn't going to do you any good.

I know I have issues with my flow.  But I try to make up for it in other areas.  

Yeah, that is Ashley.   This album is like a biopic of my life, and she is part of my history.  So just because she is a part of a song that doesn't mean I'm not over her.  I am just speaking on aspects of my life's history.   Not only am I over Ashley in 2011 but I'm not into any white women anymore for that matter.  I'm not attracted to them physically, mentally, spiritually or otherwise.  And they aren't feeling me either.  

You will notice a theme as my album develops...

White women= Depression  -  like in "Everyday Struggle/Depression track" and "Message to 1999"
Arab women= longing, mysticism, respect, intelligence, romance   -  like in "Message To My Wife" and "Face"
black women=  happiness, uplifiting  -  like in "Finding Home/Africa's Song" and "Run Away"

« Last Edit: July 08, 2011, 10:44:43 AM by Infinite- African West Coastin' 2010 »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Infinite - The Meditations EP ***LEAKED HERE***
« Reply #24 on: July 08, 2011, 10:38:05 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/9nqgHk8s6GU?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0&quot; type=" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/9nqgHk8s6GU?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0&quot; type=</a>

Can't get this track out of my head.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Infinite - The Meditations EP ***LEAKED HERE***
« Reply #25 on: July 08, 2011, 11:05:15 AM »

Can't get this track out of my head.

Thanks.... you may like this alternate version of the track then as well.  This is gonna be a bonus track for my album.  It's my homie Muhammad's solo version of the same song.  Him and I were born on the same day, April 20th and it was a blessing for me the time we spent recording together.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/2Pnzzi6fsLg?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/2Pnzzi6fsLg?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0</a>
« Last Edit: July 08, 2011, 11:08:31 AM by Infinite- African West Coastin' 2010 »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: July 08, 2011, 11:07:42 AM »
He's a talented man.

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #27 on: July 08, 2011, 11:11:14 AM »

Positives

Your emotion is real

Negatives

Is this the same Ashley from when you were 16 years old ?  C'mon man grow the fuck up and move on already.  Just about every guy has been hurt deeply by a woman regardless of the broads color but 90% of us move on, especially if it was from when we were 16, jesus fucking christ man holding on to that anger isn't going to do you any good.

White women= Depression  -  like in "Everyday Struggle/Depression track" and "Message to 1999"
Arab women= longing, mysticism, respect, intelligence, romance   -  like in "Message To My Wife" and "Face"
black women=  happiness, uplifiting  -  like in "Finding Home/Africa's Song" and "Run Away"

wow. You leave me speechless :-\

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: July 08, 2011, 11:12:20 AM »
He's a talented man.

yeah, and he's not even that big into a hip-hop.  He's just a lover of music in general.   Thanks for checking it out though.  He's gonna be all over my album in different spots.  It's especially nice when I have him on a hook because there is no way I could sing myself.

Sccit

« Reply #29 on: July 08, 2011, 01:02:46 PM »

Positives

Your emotion is real

Negatives

I know I have issues with my flow.  But I try to make up for it in other areas.  

Yeah, that is Ashley.   This album is like a biopic of my life, and she is part of my history.  So just because she is a part of a song that doesn't mean I'm not over her.  I am just speaking on aspects of my life's history.   Not only am I over Ashley in 2011 but I'm not into any white women anymore for that matter.  I'm not attracted to them physically, mentally, spiritually or otherwise.  And they aren't feeling me either.  

lol, nice breakdown...is that pic in the video of ashley n her mama?