Author Topic: these niggas done did alot more then steal a sack of potato's graphic shit  (Read 576 times)

Jay Bananas

holy shit thats cold

I'd venture to say it was really, really, really hot.

when it rains it pours

Jesus Christ, can I get a warning next time?
warning* those niggas spit hot firrrrrrre

Blood$

dude posted "graphic shit" in the thread title, what more do y'all need for a warning? lol

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!

dude posted "graphic shit" in the thread title, what more do y'all need for a warning? lol
i thought it was a picture but once i clicked the thread the video started playing thats all

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
that aint shit compared to what goes on in africa on a daily basis. thats like the humane way to kill someone over there. ask infant hes an expert on africa

Yup according to Infant, all you have to do is walk into a restuarant and everyone will fall over themselves to share their food with you.  Why would these fools steal food, when in Africa people just share everything.

StrEiht Up Menace

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • i hav a massive dick
how the fck did they manage to get a HD cam..

Sikotic™

how the fck did they manage to get a HD cam..
Somali pirates probably hit up a cruise ship.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mista Rosa

Oh shit. Watched it while eating. Damn at 1:45 the negro wasn't moving anymore I thought that he was dead but shit he trys to stand and he's screaming like a mutha at the end.
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

when it rains it pours

Oh shit. Watched it while eating. Damn at 1:45 the negro wasn't moving anymore I thought that he was dead but shit he trys to stand and he's screaming like a mutha at the end.
i wouldnt wanna survive that shit, i would jump into some dry bushes make sure i dont never wake up

Sikotic™

He was just cast in the new remake of Spawn.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Blood$

He was just cast in the new remake of Spawn.

hahaha