Author Topic: I'm getting some publicity for my friends story in Libya!  (Read 292 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
I'm getting some publicity for my friends story in Libya!
« on: July 08, 2011, 05:10:50 PM »
I made some threads on this forum about my friend in Libya.  He's been trying to get out of Libya since the conflict began.  He tried the legal way through Tunisia and was denied.  He tried the illegal route of get smuggled out of Niger and that didn't work either.  So now what he's trying to do is gain publicity for his story to put pressure on the US State Department, because he is a US citizen and the State Department does feel pressure to remove it's US citizens from conflicts such as this.  But sometimes you have to push them a little for them to act.  

So I've been helping him gain some publicity and one well-established news source I've been working with has now taken an active interest.  This is pretty exciting stuff because I've never dealt with a mainstream media outlet in this way, or in any way for that matter.  

Anyway, I don't want to get ahead of myself and want to keep all this a surprise, in case it doesn't come out I don't want to sound like I was bullshitting.  But you guys may see your boy Infinite in the mainstream media soon!
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

O.G A.Geesta'z

Re: I'm getting some publicity for my friends story in Libya!
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2011, 05:29:22 PM »
you can also use this to promote your new album
The West is Back

Jay Bananas

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2011, 05:39:01 PM »
Real talk Brian, if you use air time to plug your album I will never say an unkind word about you on here again.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2011, 05:43:46 PM »
Brian, I want to cop a hardcopy.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2011, 09:47:03 AM »
Seriously Brian, you can't buy this type of exposure.  You really should get a plug in.