Author Topic: Why did the Casey Anthony thread get locked?  (Read 1117 times)

Fraxxx

Re: Why did the Casey Anthony thread get locked?
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2011, 11:36:29 PM »
If he's good at anything it's fake tracklistings & cleverly putting derogatory spins on people's names.
And using the word "literally" a lot.

Literally.

In "real life" you envy Arthur.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2011, 12:25:15 AM »
I knew this bitch was gonna get off......after the way the defense got the media involved 9 times out of 10 it works in the favor of. Now watch how fast this gets swept under the ''doorstep rug''.  8)
I had a feeling she was gonna get off too, 1 reason is that Florida is very racist & corrupt[heard & read stories of injustice there] & the death penalty she was facing, they don't like putting whites in jail let alone sentencing them to death.  If the penalty was life in prison then she might have been found guilty. 

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2011, 09:17:04 AM »
If he's good at anything it's fake tracklistings & cleverly putting derogatory spins on people's names.
And using the word "literally" a lot.

Literally.

In "real life" you envy Arthur.

LOL, truth.

Sikotic™

« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2011, 10:01:59 AM »
I knew this bitch was gonna get off......after the way the defense got the media involved 9 times out of 10 it works in the favor of. Now watch how fast this gets swept under the ''doorstep rug''.  8)
I had a feeling she was gonna get off too, 1 reason is that Florida is very racist & corrupt[heard & read stories of injustice there] & the death penalty she was facing, they don't like putting whites in jail let alone sentencing them to death.  If the penalty was life in prison then she might have been found guilty. 
They overcharged the bitch plain and simple. The evidence was too circumstantial to give someone the death penalty. If they gave her manslaughter, she would probably be making license plates right now for the rest of her life.

Then again, it is Florida like you said.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE