Author Topic: Klitschko vs Haye  (Read 350 times)

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
Klitschko vs Haye
« on: June 30, 2011, 01:04:46 PM »
Might be the first interesting hw fight in years. Still don't know if I can endure a Klitschko fight tho.

Does any1 think this parvenu has a chance?

Greenbrigade

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Klitschko vs Haye
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2011, 01:08:19 PM »
Looking forward to this fight. Been a Haye fan for years, somebody needs to stop these Klitschko borefests

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2011, 01:38:03 PM »
I hope Haye wins so that sets up a mega fight between Vitali and Haye. 

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2011, 01:51:42 PM »
Haye's been talkin a grip of shit. It's funny lol.

I think Wladamir got this though.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2011, 05:30:24 PM »
The only chance Haye has is if he endures full 12 rounds and the judges hand it to him because they've been told so as it is "better for the sport". There's no way Haye beats Klitschko fair and square. Any info if Haye's WBA belt is at stake? Would be so pussy and lame if not..
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2011, 05:33:42 PM »
The only chance Haye has is if he endures full 12 rounds and the judges hand it to him because they've been told so as it is "better for the sport". There's no way Haye beats Klitschko fair and square. Any info if Haye's WBA belt is at stake? Would be so pussy and lame if not..

Shit, if it goes 12 rounds that'll be embarrasing for Klitschko

Mietek23

« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2011, 05:09:09 AM »
Wladimir should win this by KO in 10 round but I'll be cheering for Haye just to see him fight Tomasz Adamek after he'll beat Vitali in September in Wroclaw 8)

Citizen-Y

« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2011, 05:47:50 AM »
Haye flopped like a pussy the entire night, who the fuck takes dives like that in a fight?  Besides Lennox Lewis, all these British boxers have sucked.

Sikotic™

« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2011, 12:58:40 AM »
Embarrassing fight, especially for Haye.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2011, 01:03:34 AM »
boring ass fight i wish Klitchsko would of just knocked him out
The West is Back

Sccit

« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2011, 02:20:34 AM »
weak..heavyweight div is dead

Sikotic™

« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2011, 12:22:23 PM »
It's definitely on life support. They need to make a Super Heavyweight division for the Klitschkos, Valuev, and the other large fighters. Half these guys that face the big men are naturally Cruiserweights like Haye.

I think Heavyweights used to be in the 200lbs. range a couple decades ago. Now you got motherfuckers pushing 300lbs.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2011, 01:51:37 PM »
It's definitely on life support. They need to make a Super Heavyweight division for the Klitschkos, Valuev, and the other large fighters. Half these guys that face the big men are naturally Cruiserweights like Haye.

I think Heavyweights used to be in the 200lbs. range a couple decades ago. Now you got motherfuckers pushing 300lbs.

I don't know if that would improve the situation.

Klitschko as usual, the jab robot without heart. He clearly deserved the win, but after all these insults I hope he would fight less tactical this time. As always, big talking and a wrestling like enactment ( ::) ) for nothing. how naive to expect something out of it. "I'll punish Haye" my ass. Tyson was wasted with early 30 because of his style and his fights were usually short but atleast he knew how to deliver.  Time for the Klitschkos to go.

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2011, 02:27:38 PM »
Klitchkos rule the division and have for many years.... the heavywieght division was more intresting when we had up and comers fighting for top ten spot... then when they got that shot at klitchkos they would get knocked out and never heard form again... anyone rememeber Calvin Brock?? he was suppose to be the american that saved the division but instead got knocked the fuck out by Wladimir and just stuck to tap dancing lol
The West is Back

Sikotic™

« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2011, 10:07:58 PM »

I don't know if that would improve the situation.

Klitschko as usual, the jab robot without heart. He clearly deserved the win, but after all these insults I hope he would fight less tactical this time. As always, big talking and a wrestling like enactment ( ::) ) for nothing. how naive to expect something out of it. "I'll punish Haye" my ass. Tyson was wasted with early 30 because of his style and his fights were usually short but atleast he knew how to deliver.  Time for the Klitschkos to go.
Hey you could be right. I'm sure they would never attempt it considering the big Ukrainians are on their way out of the sport soon and they probably made a killing in Hamburg judging by how packed the arena is. It just seems to me like the entire Heavyweight division is outclassed by Wladamir and Vitali.

If they added a Super Heavyweight division, I could see a lot of Cruiserweights, Light Heavyweights and even maybe Super Middleweights move up to Heavyweight since that class has always been seen as more prestigious and the bigger draw. It could lead to some interesting Heavyweight fights and not just jab robots as you called them.

THA SAUCE HOUSE