Author Topic: Busta Rhymes - Make It Clap (remix)...OMG ANOTHER MUSIC VIDEO!!!  (Read 151 times)

Vigilante

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Future Revolutionary Classic
first they had that wack ass song ....make it clap by busta featuring spliff star which got annoying...now they got this wack ass new video....check it out at Blastro.com where u can view 1000's of music video's!

This album recieved 3 Mics in the Source.....BS
Go support him and go buy it!

Trauma-san

Re:Busta Rhymes - Make It Clap (remix)...OMG ANOTHER MUSIC VIDEO!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2003, 07:55:42 PM »
The only things I like about the song is

1. in the o.g., the chorus with Busta.  He has an awesome voice, he shoulda been a lounge singer or something.  He has like this natural resonance, his voice sounds fuzzy all the time.  

2. The preacher part of the first video.  

S.G.V.

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2003, 09:53:24 PM »
i like the remix much better...sean paul makes the hook that much better...the video is tight too...i loved the chick that spliff star was rubbin on in the OG video tho...man she was hot

Mr.Pac-Man

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2003, 10:40:59 PM »
that song is HOT!!! sean paul........is tight!! and the video is hot!! thats a bangin video!!!

Just Make It Clap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jome

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2003, 08:49:08 PM »

More rehash is found on the lead single "Make It Clap", where Rick Rock recycles the same beat patterns that made Fabolous "Can't Deny It" such a hit, so much in fact that you could actually sing Nate Dogg's hook over it (which further drives the rehash point home, since it in itself was borrowed from 2Pac. Not that Sean Paul's hook on the remix does this track any better. But whatever.)

^^ Hiphopsite.com - on point..