Author Topic: (VIDEO) This is the proof that negros are like animals  (Read 2101 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: (VIDEO) This is the proof that negros are like animals
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2011, 10:36:04 PM »
you gotta be a fucking fool to get head from her aafter seeing that line lmao

yo KMacc its your turn lmao
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2011, 01:00:57 AM »
negros in america= negros in africa. This video is the proof, there's no difference. Maybe the africans are less animals, this video is a shame...if i were a a negroide i would be embarassed for my entire race, thanks god i'm white and i  come from the master race. I don't want to sound racist, but take a look @ the video...those niggaz can't be even compared to the animals!
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

Sccit

« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2011, 02:10:44 AM »
negros in america= negros in africa. This video is the proof, there's no difference. Maybe the africans are less animals, this video is a shame...if i were a a negroide i would be embarassed for my entire race, thanks god i'm white and i  come from the master race. I don't want to sound racist, but take a look @ the video...those niggaz can't be even compared to the animals!

honkeys do shit like this too

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2011, 02:13:10 AM »

its true... even worse they will do it with their own sisters...
 :(
The West is Back

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2011, 02:24:45 AM »

i doubt it
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2011, 02:25:17 AM »

its true... even worse they will do it with their own sisters...
 :(

you are talking about the mexicans :laugh:

Trip Dee

« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2011, 04:25:35 AM »
you may now kiss the bride.

Sikotic™

« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2011, 09:51:24 AM »
How cute! Elano is attempting to troll  :)
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #23 on: July 08, 2011, 10:58:13 AM »
looks like Sikotics family reunion

I thought Sik wasn't that kind of negro?

i never said his family wasnt

Sikotic is the white sheep of the family

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: July 08, 2011, 11:18:17 AM »

the fuck are you talking about ? i'm just telling the truth, dumb negroide.

Sikotic™

« Reply #25 on: July 08, 2011, 11:24:48 AM »

It's okay. You'll get better with time.

:-*

THA SAUCE HOUSE

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: July 08, 2011, 12:05:04 PM »

shut up kunta kinte, and go fuck in the park with your relatives

Sikotic™

« Reply #27 on: July 08, 2011, 12:17:09 PM »
But Elano......we're relatives:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/kXjcf47y-zk" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/kXjcf47y-zk</a>

THA SAUCE HOUSE

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: July 08, 2011, 12:21:16 PM »
But Elano......we're relatives:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/kXjcf47y-zk" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/kXjcf47y-zk</a>

no, i'm not sicilian

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #29 on: July 08, 2011, 12:26:36 PM »

LMAO
The West is Back