2 (13.3%)
are faggots allowed to mean mug?
1 (6.7%)
please tell me thats not some1 who posts here
1 (6.7%)
lmfao
2 (13.3%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Author Topic: Is this not the fruitiest lookin kid uv ever seen?  (Read 1749 times)

Your favorite posters favorite poster

Re: Is this not the fruitiest lookin kid uv ever seen?
« Reply #45 on: July 08, 2011, 10:46:09 AM »
Someone needs to post that pic of NIK when he was 14.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #46 on: July 08, 2011, 12:33:58 PM »
Young Cham with his collar popped like he owns a yacht!  LOL

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #47 on: July 08, 2011, 12:36:05 PM »
NIK are you even in a position to make fun of how someone else looks? Petey already outed you as possum-looking SOB. http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=266821.msg2697638#msg2697638

i look nothin like a possum, son, i was makin a funny face in that pic...but i know u aint one to speak, u m'boute african lookin ass with crusty ass braids lmfao.
I haven't had cornrows in 4 years. I'm 5' 8", 170 pounds. You're a hell of a lot skinnier than I am, so who you calling African looking?

i'm thin and have always admitted that

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #48 on: July 08, 2011, 12:46:51 PM »
Someone needs to post that pic of NIK when he was 14.
the Crazy Raving Crab

The West is Back

Sccit

« Reply #49 on: July 08, 2011, 12:57:18 PM »
crazy raving crab (me at 15) would fuck justin bieber up (current cham)....

btw, cham, u brag about lookin like a fag, about resemblin ryan seacrast n shit, but the fact of the matter is, ur still a fag...once u take ur pants down n fail 2 get hard due 2 bein gay, the bitches are just guna laugh at ur soft lil 2 inch pecker n run 2 a real muthafucka like me who'll smash that shit in, real spit....n lets say for the sake of argument that u werent gay and that u actually liked pussy. STILL, lmao, what kinda bitch would wanna get laid by some1 who looks more feminine than they do? bitches who put strap-ons n fuck dudes in the ass are ur only hope, bieber.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #50 on: July 08, 2011, 01:45:12 PM »
ROFLLMAOLOLGHFGYTGFYHIOADIPHJ

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #51 on: July 08, 2011, 05:33:09 PM »
"You're mad gay bro, all your disses to me are just false accusations about me." -NIK

Now he rants for twenty-five minutes about me being gay because I look like a normal White American kid & how he would "fuck me up". Yeah, maybe in a game of 21. First you pussied out with Grundy. Then you bitched out with SIK. Then you called Bundy out, but were too afraid to meet him in a neutral place. You talking shit about fighting is about as intimidating as Brian to Mike Tyson in his prime.

& NIK, how you going to rant about getting laid when the only proof we even have of you talking to girls was 250 pounds, disgustingly ugly, manly & who posted on a forum. Girls I mess with don't even know what a "forum" is. Meanwhile, you probably met her on one.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/MD9pcGonqeI" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/MD9pcGonqeI</a> How tight are you?
« Last Edit: July 08, 2011, 05:39:50 PM by Chamillitary Click, literally. »

Sccit

« Reply #52 on: July 08, 2011, 09:19:20 PM »
"You're mad gay bro, all your disses to me are just false accusations about me." -NIK

Now he rants for twenty-five minutes about me being gay because I look like a normal White American kid & how he would "fuck me up". Yeah, maybe in a game of 21. First you pussied out with Grundy. Then you bitched out with SIK. Then you called Bundy out, but were too afraid to meet him in a neutral place. You talking shit about fighting is about as intimidating as Brian to Mike Tyson in his prime.

& NIK, how you going to rant about getting laid when the only proof we even have of you talking to girls was 250 pounds, disgustingly ugly, manly & who posted on a forum. Girls I mess with don't even know what a "forum" is. Meanwhile, you probably met her on one.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/MD9pcGonqeI" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/MD9pcGonqeI</a> How tight are you?

infinite was here a couple months back n he vouched for what kinda pussy i get...ur only proof as of today is the bj u gave 2 ur best online buddy, tanner. as a matter of fact, both u faggots look just the same. only tanner looks a lil manlier.

still lmfao@braggin about lookin like ryan seacreast. :grumpy:

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: July 08, 2011, 09:26:57 PM »
Oh, Infinite? The same guy who says you're a dope ass rapper? Yeah, he's credible. :laugh:

Sccit

« Reply #54 on: July 08, 2011, 10:55:46 PM »
Oh, Infinite? The same guy who says you're a dope ass rapper? Yeah, he's credible. :laugh:

he also said you're a flaming faggot, so yea, i'd say he's pretty damn credible, bieber.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: July 08, 2011, 11:34:10 PM »

he also said you're a flaming faggot, so yea, i'd say he's pretty damn credible, bieber.

Can you show me that one too? Or can we just throw that one on the list of bullshited quotes with "I posted my shit on another forum & they said I was mad good" & "When I showed my boy your beat, Petey, he told me to shut that shit off"?

Sccit

« Reply #56 on: July 09, 2011, 03:25:55 AM »

Can you show me that one too? Or can we just throw that one on the list of bullshited quotes with "I posted my shit on another forum & they said I was mad good" & "When I showed my boy your beat, Petey, he told me to shut that shit off"?

stfu faggot

$oKhalifas

• 'G'
  • NOWTHAT$GANG$TA BKA $oCal P$ycho
« Reply #57 on: July 09, 2011, 05:32:49 AM »
LMAO, classic material here.

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: July 12, 2011, 12:12:53 AM »
I actually got a good laugh from this thread lol yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #59 on: July 12, 2011, 12:23:52 AM »
I actually got a good laugh from this thread lol yell

hell yeah