2 (13.3%)
are faggots allowed to mean mug?
1 (6.7%)
please tell me thats not some1 who posts here
1 (6.7%)
lmfao
2 (13.3%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Author Topic: Is this not the fruitiest lookin kid uv ever seen?  (Read 1783 times)

Sccit

Re: Is this not the fruitiest lookin kid uv ever seen?
« Reply #75 on: July 13, 2011, 01:18:17 PM »

It's been established that popping your collar isn't gay, it's Mexican.

lmfao

if i said that, guaranteed it'd be in someone's sig

this was prolly back in like 03 or 04... i hated everyone who use to try to do that shit... then only hardcore mexicans did that shit after it played out

& AG was right. It was back in the day. & I was 13 years old. We all did silly shit back then. You're just angry. There are more updated pictures of me, but you wanted to use old ones because you're insecure. & now I can see why. :laugh:

Question. Eden ever try to pull a move on you?

actually, no, faggot, not every1 popped their collars lmao...and especially didnt take pics lookin all fruity with a popped collar and put it up as their myspace pic, which shows uve logged in recently. and um, no, i couldnt find any other picture of u, thats the only picture available 2 the public on ur myspace....grow some balls and admit u look like a fag. i already spoke on my bro, so it's time for u 2 man up and do some admitting of ur own.

LOL. Stooooop, child.

1. So you just bitched about us digging? Yet you did it to me. Hypocrite.

2. I don't look like a fag here. It was a style back then, I took a picture like that. Looking back, it's herb status. But it was popular then. Get out of here. You're just reaching. I don't have any pictures shirtless with a guy kissing me on the cheek.

3a. You made this thread out of anger that I was consistently shitting on you, making you look as stupid as ever so you pulled out a picture of me as a boy & it backfired.

3b. After giving up on this fail of a thread, you're trying to twist it back like this picture of me proves I'm gay, when your brother's shit just leaked & he's as gay as it fucking gets.

Go commit suicide already, poor kid.

i posted a pic of u, not ur brother...YOU post here. YOU look like a fag. I could care less about ur brother/uncle/cousin or any1 related 2 u...all i need to know is that YOU are a fag. ur best defense against me is my emo brother, because u already know u cant hold my fuckin jockstrap, bitchboy. if i saw u on the streets, i would take off on u and u wouldnt do a damn thing, with ur popped collar and gayass justin bieber look. nothing backfired, people now know what a fag u are...whether u admit it or not, the pic is up for every1 2 see who u truly are, bieber...post pics of my bro all u want, but it looks pretty bad on ur behalf when u gotta dig up pics of my emo brother 2 compare 2 urself.

and this thread aint failed son...mufuckaz deemed it classic, so man up and take the L.

btw, my brother would kick ur ass, bieber

Greenbrigade

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #76 on: July 13, 2011, 01:21:00 PM »
No Nik your brother is the Dicklickin nutriding fag

lol...u gunna talk about my brother when i'm dissin some1 who is here 2 defend himself...really? just goes 2 show what a gutless coward u are, u fucking bitch.
You call everybody here dicklickin nutriding fags, when its clearly your brother thats into that shit.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #77 on: July 13, 2011, 01:24:19 PM »
Has his gay friends ever tried hitting on you?

Ever been sleeping and woken up to the sounds of your gay roomate getting destroyed by one of his gay black friends? Doesn't that offend a bitch made Faggot kills like yourself when you and your brother are at the same breakfast table and he's got a stomach full of Negro jizzum?

When he adopts a Chinese baby are you going to babysit while he goes out to get railed in a mens washroom at applebees?

Jay Bananas

« Reply #78 on: July 13, 2011, 01:27:23 PM »
^LOL. jesus that is graphic.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #79 on: July 13, 2011, 01:27:38 PM »
The only person who said it was "classic" is more biased towards me than anybody on here is to you lol.

I can make fun of who I was at the age of 13. I'm not insecure. I don't have to defend myself, it's not needed. You're just reaching & it's obvious. Your brother is actually gay, despite your public hatred of them. That's hilarious. It's kinda like my official proof you're the biggest hypocrite in the history of the World.

& your best argument is "what" you would do if you saw me. I'm here buddy. Eden goes on road trips, you can too.

& even if everyone here thought I was a fag based off my clothing, you have to think about it for a second. This is a West Coast Hip Hop forum. Most people here still dress like Tupac did in '95. Just because I dress like an average 18 year old White kid, I don't expect for West Coast Hip Hop fans to accept it.

You maaaaad though.

Sccit

« Reply #80 on: July 13, 2011, 01:27:44 PM »
No Nik your brother is the Dicklickin nutriding fag

lol...u gunna talk about my brother when i'm dissin some1 who is here 2 defend himself...really? just goes 2 show what a gutless coward u are, u fucking bitch.
You call everybody here dicklickin nutriding fags, when its clearly your brother thats into that shit.

so lets say my brother was gay.....does that mean peeps who post here cant be gay, as well?

the intelligence level on this site is stunning.

Sccit

« Reply #81 on: July 13, 2011, 01:31:11 PM »
The only person who said it was "classic" is more biased towards me than anybody on here is to you lol.

I can make fun of who I was at the age of 13. I'm not insecure. I don't have to defend myself, it's not needed. You're just reaching & it's obvious. Your brother is actually gay, despite your public hatred of them. That's hilarious. It's kinda like my official proof you're the biggest hypocrite in the history of the World.

& your best argument is "what" you would do if you saw me. I'm here buddy. Eden goes on road trips, you can too.

& even if everyone here thought I was a fag based off my clothing, you have to think about it for a second. This is a West Coast Hip Hop forum. Most people here still dress like Tupac did in '95. Just because I dress like an average 18 year old White kid, I don't expect for West Coast Hip Hop fans to accept it.

You maaaaad though.

i dont think u get it...even if my brother was gay, it doesnt change the fact that u urself are a faggot, and u look like the peeps he kicks it with, straight up....in fact, u bringin up my brother when this convo is me vs u is the only reaching, because u have nothin on me, so u involve other peeps who relate to u more than i ever could....so if u dont see why thats sad on ur part, other peeps reading these posts will.

and LOL@u still defending lookin like a fag because other peeps dress like it's "1995".....good one. jaydc will make a thread about u in a couple months like he did sikotic. just watch. the canadian just catches on slow.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #82 on: July 13, 2011, 01:32:10 PM »
Answer my questions elior. And stop trying to play it off as emo.Big difference between emo and your brother who probably loved to sword fight with you when your dads forced you to bath together to save money on the water bill

Sccit

« Reply #83 on: July 13, 2011, 01:33:28 PM »
Answer my questions elior. And stop trying to play it off as emo.Big difference between emo and your brother who probably loved to sword fight with you when your dads forced you to bath together to save money on the water bill

yall are obviously more into my brothers shit than i am, so how bout u tell me, gay leno.

when it rains it pours

« Reply #84 on: July 13, 2011, 01:33:46 PM »
lmfao man that one really made me laugh

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #85 on: July 13, 2011, 01:35:43 PM »
.my brother never in his life was gay enough 2 pop his collar like that.

You're just angry about Elton Eden over there.

no knock on you cham, but poppin your collar isnt mexican, its jus fucking gay/duchebag pussy style. the mexicans only sport that because their behind 5 years in trends thinking its hot shit right now.

the only foos i remember in highschool throughout all the schools i went too that popped collars were dudes that had soft voices and who were borderline gay.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #86 on: July 13, 2011, 01:36:21 PM »
NIK is furious.

& if this is about me vs. you, why are we still having this conversation? You said, I look like someone every girl in the world is attracted to & you look like a possum.

We're arguing looks right? I've got a boyish charm that girls love. You were "in love" with a fat ugly bitch & brag you fuck "dimes on the reg".

But like usual, you want to fight an argument nobody can prove. Because you're insecure.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #87 on: July 13, 2011, 01:36:54 PM »
Elior wasnt your biggest defense of yourself when I brought up old embarrassing quotes of you that " you were only 15 " now you want to chastise Cham about the way he dressed when he was 13? Hypocrite much?

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #88 on: July 13, 2011, 01:37:56 PM »
I don't see Mexicans popping their collar here in a city that's 99% Latino lol

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #89 on: July 13, 2011, 01:40:13 PM »
.my brother never in his life was gay enough 2 pop his collar like that.

You're just angry about Elton Eden over there.

no knock on you cham, but poppin your collar isnt mexican, its jus fucking gay/duchebag pussy style. the mexicans only sport that because their behind 5 years in trends thinking its hot shit right now.

the only foos i remember in highschool throughout all the schools i went too that popped collars were dudes that had soft voices and who were borderline gay.

lol, I don't take it with disrespect. Unlike NIK, I know I'm not gay. It's a funny picture of me. But the best part is my girl back then wanted the picture. Like I said, that Myspace was created because my girl then wanted to post our relationship on her page.