2 (13.3%)
are faggots allowed to mean mug?
1 (6.7%)
please tell me thats not some1 who posts here
1 (6.7%)
lmfao
2 (13.3%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Author Topic: Is this not the fruitiest lookin kid uv ever seen?  (Read 1753 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Is this not the fruitiest lookin kid uv ever seen?
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2011, 06:04:30 PM »
Yeah. Cham looks way younger on there.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2011, 06:05:15 PM »
this was prolly back in like 03 or 04... i hated everyone who use to try to do that shit... then only hardcore mexicans did that shit after it played out

only faggots did that shit. hardcore? u mean bisahs right? not eses.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2011, 06:07:30 PM »
this was prolly back in like 03 or 04... i hated everyone who use to try to do that shit... then only hardcore mexicans did that shit after it played out

no hell no not ese's im talking like rich ass mexicans from monterrey... usually they owned restaurants and business's... i fucked a monterrey girl back in 06 she was rich as shit and her brothers still popped there collars and played soccer all damn day... i never saw what was so cool about that shit
The West is Back

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2011, 06:36:22 PM »

no hell no not ese's im talking like rich ass mexicans from monterrey... usually they owned restaurants and business's... i fucked a monterrey girl back in 06 she was rich as shit and her brothers still popped there collars and played soccer all damn day... i never saw what was so cool about that shit

only foos that ive seen pop collars are fags and foreigners

Your favorite posters favorite poster

« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2011, 06:41:17 PM »
He looks 14 years old in that pic. 

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2011, 06:43:46 PM »

well wtf do u think mexicans from monterrey, mexico are? lol foreigners
The West is Back

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2011, 06:45:23 PM »
Looney is it that hard to say fool? You just have to leave the l out? I mean, I know in real life it would sound like your saying foor so leaving the l out makes sense in that context but your typing you don't need to keep doing it here.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: July 07, 2011, 06:57:54 PM »
Looney is it that hard to say fool? You just have to leave the l out? I mean, I know in real life it would sound like your saying foor so leaving the l out makes sense in that context but your typing you don't need to keep doing it here.

ey small dick, its pretty funny how you typed everything without abbreviations so u wouldnt look like a hypocrite.

so do wtf, u, oic, all those bother jaydc? u need a life bro, go sell an 8ball of coke and call it slanging. yea i say "foor"  ::). yea make shit up about me,

while your ass posts on dubcc everyday all day, hates all day (probably from being raped by his father or from having a small penis [southpark])

but dude ur the one that claims to be on a yacht party but ur posting on dubcc, ur full of shit. and ur from CANADA on a WESTCOAST FORUM claiming to be an ex CRACK DEALER,

you have no juice on here whatsoever

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: July 07, 2011, 06:58:36 PM »

well wtf do u think mexicans from monterrey, mexico are? lol foreigners

i knew i was just concurring

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #24 on: July 07, 2011, 07:00:57 PM »
LOL

You mad?

That was a radiotube rant.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #25 on: July 07, 2011, 08:46:22 PM »
He looks 14 years old in that pic. 

LOL. Close. I was 13. 8th grade. My girl waaay back then made me make a Myspace & told me to take a picture.

I'ma actually look that girl up on Facebook & see if I can get a pic. Because I'm positive when she was 13, she looked better than Natalie lol.

NIK could be the angriest kid ever.

$oKhalifas

• 'G'
  • NOWTHAT$GANG$TA BKA $oCal P$ycho
« Reply #26 on: July 07, 2011, 09:09:46 PM »
LMFAO

Sccit

« Reply #27 on: July 07, 2011, 09:43:18 PM »
this is his current myspace pic, children.. plus, i definitely have the right 2 laugh at this fruity lookin kid.. just ask the bitches. and i wouldnt have even done this if the faggot wasnt ridin my nuts this hard.

Sccit

« Reply #28 on: July 07, 2011, 09:45:54 PM »
NIK are you even in a position to make fun of how someone else looks? Petey already outed you as possum-looking SOB. http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=266821.msg2697638#msg2697638

i look nothin like a possum, son, i was makin a funny face in that pic...but i know u aint one to speak, u m'boute african lookin ass with crusty ass braids lmfao.

Sikotic™

« Reply #29 on: July 07, 2011, 09:59:09 PM »
this is his current myspace pic, children.. plus, i definitely have the right 2 laugh at this fruity lookin kid.. just ask the bitches. and i wouldnt have even done this if the faggot wasnt ridin my nuts this hard.
Who uses myspace in 2011 though? lol. Musicians are probably the only thing keeping that shit alive.

I probably got pictures of myself when I was 17 on there as my current pic too since I haven't even logged on to that shit in ages.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE