Author Topic: Caddilac Tah - Theres A Snitch In Da Club(50 Cent Diss)  (Read 765 times)

S.G.V.

Re:Caddilac Tah - Theres A Snitch In Da Club(50 Cent Diss)
« Reply #30 on: January 20, 2003, 01:02:02 PM »
Whats The Difference was tight...cant say it wasnt...but im talkin on Xzibits albums...Best Of Things was soso...U Know was iffy...Losin Ur Mind wasnt much...Choke Me..well that doesnt even sound like Xzibit i thought that was Big Hutch...i agree with Xzibit and Cat being wack together...so far Quik and X have worked well...i thought his shit with Quik has been tight...the only person X has been really tight with has been E-Swift...he shits on Dre when it comes to production with X...compare Restless n Man Vs Machine...to 40 Dayz and At The Speed...BIAAAAAAAAATCH...they aint fuckin with em...so of course X and Dre together is wack!!!!!

Jome

« Reply #31 on: January 20, 2003, 04:19:24 PM »
Whats The Difference was tight...cant say it wasnt...but im talkin on Xzibits albums...Best Of Things was soso...U Know was iffy...Losin Ur Mind wasnt much...Choke Me..well that doesnt even sound like Xzibit i thought that was Big Hutch...i agree with Xzibit and Cat being wack together...so far Quik and X have worked well...i thought his shit with Quik has been tight...the only person X has been really tight with has been E-Swift...he shits on Dre when it comes to production with X...compare Restless n Man Vs Machine...to 40 Dayz and At The Speed...BIAAAAAAAAATCH...they aint fuckin with em...so of course X and Dre together is wack!!!!!

Dre did 5 of 35 tracks on Restless & Man vs. Machine.....
How the hell is Dre gonna be responisble for Battlecat, JellyRoll, Bink, Soopafly, Rick Rock, J-Beats wack production?
Executive producing the album doesn't mean much, Dre didn't do much with those other tracks.. mixing the vocals to the beat at best.

S.G.V.

« Reply #32 on: January 20, 2003, 04:47:27 PM »
^^^Exec. Producing means he has say kinda like overviewing the whole project...not that hes the final word...but he can say what goes and what doesnt...he felt the sound was right for xzibit...when in reality it was wack as fuck...oh and to clear the air...Symphony in X Major wasnt Dres beat...as far as ive heard it is Ric Roc...with Dre rappin on it...and also...Soopa n X have made good music together...its Cat and Dre that sound wack as hell with Xzibit...

Jome

« Reply #33 on: January 20, 2003, 07:46:34 PM »
^^^Exec. Producing means he has say kinda like overviewing the whole project...not that hes the final word...but he can say what goes and what doesnt...he felt the sound was right for xzibit...when in reality it was wack as fuck...oh and to clear the air...Symphony in X Major wasnt Dres beat...as far as ive heard it is Ric Roc...with Dre rappin on it...and also...Soopa n X have made good music together...its Cat and Dre that sound wack as hell with Xzibit...

Yeah, Rick Rock did "Symphony in X major" and that was his only dope track.
"D.N.A." was wack, Break Yourself was ok, and Missin U was wack.

Dre probably picked the tracks he had to choose from.. but that being said he should have added some of his own tracks since some of them didn't cut it.

S.G.V.

« Reply #34 on: January 20, 2003, 07:53:25 PM »
DNA was tight...

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #35 on: January 20, 2003, 09:56:36 PM »
Lol I knew u would like it, I bet u liked it before even hearin it lol, anywayz its ur opinion and I respect it, keep reppin Murder Inc

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #36 on: January 20, 2003, 09:56:52 PM »
Lol I knew u would like it, I bet u liked it before even hearin it lol, anywayz its ur opinion and I respect it, keep reppin Murder Inc

damn that was hard  but true

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #37 on: January 20, 2003, 09:59:03 PM »
sgv you are really losing your credibility

i started ignoring your posts when you made a thread that 90 percent of benzino catalogue is better than eminem

i am not a 50 cent or eminem fan, but that was just retarded

S.G.V.

« Reply #38 on: January 20, 2003, 10:06:26 PM »
first off jackass...i never made that thread...i posted on that thread...but i never made it...get ya facts straight before u try to bash me....also...why am i losin cred?...cuz i dont jump on the band wagon?...cuz i form my OWN opinions?...cuz im not afraid to speak the real?...shit fuck u foos for not ever daring to venture out and listen to new shit or speak what u REALLY think...fuckin busters

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #39 on: January 22, 2003, 07:07:53 AM »

i mixed that shit up with Symphony In X Major it wasn't Dre  but still the rest is and it's dope

u think Dre gonna say 'no u ain't gonn use these tracks for ya album'..?
X ain't even on his label and Dre surely didn't want to forbit X to have the tracks on his album he wanted to.
I think X wanted to try something new n fresh so he decided to put these tracks on his albums.
no matter how it went down Dre is not the producer so he's not responsible

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: January 22, 2003, 09:17:19 AM »
i mixed that shit up with Symphony In X Major it wasn't Dre  but still the rest is and it's dope

u think Dre gonna say 'no u ain't gonn use these tracks for ya album'..?
X ain't even on his label and Dre surely didn't want to forbit X to have the tracks on his album he wanted to.
I think X wanted to try something new n fresh so he decided to put these tracks on his albums.
no matter how it went down Dre is not the producer so he's not responsible

Dre shouldn't be executive producing the album then if Xzibit's gonna call all the shots.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #41 on: January 22, 2003, 03:37:30 PM »
DNA was tight...

yes it was insanely dope flow from snoop and tight lyrics from xzibit, great rick rock beat

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

S.G.V.

« Reply #42 on: January 22, 2003, 10:40:51 PM »

Dre shouldn't be executive producing the album then if Xzibit's gonna call all the shots.

thank u...