Author Topic: My Reply 2 Beyonce's "Who Runs The World" BS....."Man's World" (LAMB Snippet)  (Read 2483 times)

Sccit

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/MREs88FsLjk" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/MREs88FsLjk</a>

Lyrics:

who runs this world? the muthafuckaz who built it
but nowadays the media got the youth mentality tilted
everybody's for equality but they forgettin that we different
we each have our separate roles, it be fucked up if we didn't
and nowadays america's headed down the toilet
and nowadays bitches aint nothin but an annoyance
i'm sick of independent bitches who wants u 2 pay they bills
and if u feel like i feel, then homie say foreal
the corruption of our world got bitches fucked up
they all forgettin who's who and what's what
it aint like it's a bad thang 2 have tits
but dont forget it's the bitches who bend while the man hits
lamb spit, godamn sccit's the damn shit
damn, bitch sandwich or get slapped with a fat dick
or with an open fist...backhanded
and i aint a chauvinist......just deMANdin

full track comin' soon....check www.soundclick.com/sccitthashit for downloads. 8)

Sikotic™

Hey, I'd pick this over Beyonce's song any day of the week.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
lol @ using that voice changing thing again. Sign of an insecurity.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Like what you did with the chorus, and the sample you used...

G Shit! 8)
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
brian you dont have to condone his mysogyny just to kick it.

stick to doing you...your a humanitarian. transend this shallow sophomoric bullshit and kick that real shit.

nik this shit is wack as fuck...it sounded better when i was reading the verse in my own head...you said it would sound better once it was laid down and you lied.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
NIK, you why does your flow sound 20 years old? I told you that you were stuck in the 90's. You needa get with the times.

Sikotic™

The jewbot voice thing does sound weird as hell. You'd be better off just using your actual voice.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

lol @ using that voice changing thing again. Sign of an insecurity.

thats my voice u dumb muthafucka

Sccit

stick to doing you...your a humanitarian. transend this shallow sophomoric bullshit and kick that real shit.

nik this shit is wack as fuck...it sounded better when i was reading the verse in my own head...you said it would sound better once it was laid down and you lied.

dont lie, son...u know u feelin this shit, so man up n hop off, with ur whack ass beats that aint comin close lmao

Sccit

The jewbot voice thing does sound weird as hell. You'd be better off just using your actual voice.

i didnt use any voice shit, dont let the fruity lil kids dickriding mechanisms fool u.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
sluts can be so dumb sometimes, but hey they gotta do something to make them happy right?

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Sccit

Like what you did with the chorus, and the sample you used...

G Shit! 8)

good looks homie...then u guna be feelin the whole track fsheez 8)

O.G A.Geesta'z

voice is lame, flow is kinda wack but all together your wordplay is starting to develop...
nice chorus too
The West is Back

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛

dont lie, son...u know u feelin this shit, so man up n hop off, with ur whack ass beats that aint comin close lmao

the funny thing is that ive never considered making beats more then just a hobby, but somehow ive actually managed to sell a few of these shits...im not saying im eating off it by no means, i sold each beat for less then 300 dollars but still...nik you couldnt give this shit away lol no ones paying to hear some lame jew do his best ignorant negro stereotype.

Sccit

the funny thing is that ive never considered making beats more then just a hobby, but somehow ive actually managed to sell a few of these shits...im not saying im eating off it by no means, i sold each beat for less then 300 dollars but still...nik you couldnt give this shit away lol no ones paying to hear some lame jew do his best ignorant negro stereotype.

lmfao...please show me some1 who bought ur lameass beats