Author Topic: My Reply 2 Beyonce's "Who Runs The World" BS....."Man's World" (LAMB Snippet)  (Read 2481 times)

jeromechickenbone

Give him a few days, he's gotta buy somebody's account over at sohh and edit a random post from a couple months back saying he's hella tight on the mic.

Again, the beat is decent - a bit of a mish mash at times but I always like a JB sample.

Some of your wordplay is decent at times, and reading your writtens I can see the potential.

But I can't make out anything you are saying when you rap, very garbled.  And you need to relax on the mic, ease up on the jewbot flow.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
lmfao @ jewbot

Sccit

Give him a few days, he's gotta buy somebody's account over at sohh and edit a random post from a couple months back saying he's hella tight on the mic.

Again, the beat is decent - a bit of a mish mash at times but I always like a JB sample.

Some of your wordplay is decent at times, and reading your writtens I can see the potential.

But I can't make out anything you are saying when you rap, very garbled.  And you need to relax on the mic, ease up on the jewbot flow.

beat is done by my homie nate, he also produced some of waka flocka's shit, so good looks on that. i dont fux with amateur producers, so my beat selection will never be in question...but as far as flow n my words being garbled and not understandable, thats part of fast paced hip-hop. sometimes u gotta listen a few times or even read the lyrics along with the flow 2 fully understand...u cant tell me u aint heard some bone thug or twista or tech n9ne tracks where u couldnt pick up on a good portion of the lyrics right off the bat...my slower tracks aint like this, n u can understand all the words upon first listen. props 4 listenin n droppin the feedback. 8)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
^You can easily understand all of Tech N9ne's lyrics. You may not CLEARLY figure them out off the first listen, because you're listening to hear what he says next. But the quality & his voice are fucked up where you sound like you're mumbling.

Also, Tech N9ne makes great music with meaning. You just ramble about bitches making sandwiches. Quit reaching for a comparison to any actual rapper lol.

ALSO, Tech N9ne rapping fast is fucking fast. You're not going a million miles an hour. You're actually rapping at an about normal pace...

Sccit

^You can easily understand all of Tech N9ne's lyrics. You may not CLEARLY figure them out off the first listen, because you're listening to hear what he says next. But the quality & his voice are fucked up where you sound like you're mumbling.

Also, Tech N9ne makes great music with meaning. You just ramble about bitches making sandwiches. Quit reaching for a comparison to any actual rapper lol.

ALSO, Tech N9ne rapping fast is fucking fast. You're not going a million miles an hour. You're actually rapping at an about normal pace...

if u say u understand all of every fast paced rap track uve ever heard, ur just lyin 2 ride my nuts.. cant get any more obvious than that, bieber. btw, i'd say my anna ayala track is above normal pace...now quit reachin. and if u reach, at least dont reach for nuts. lesson of the day.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^We're not talking about that song & compared to say...Busta's verse on "Look At Me Now", it's not fast at all. We're talking about your childish attempt to tell women off. This song is from the mind of a 14 year old who gets furiously angry when somebody brings up a "boys vs. girls" debate in class.

Plus, your hero, Tupac (I know your corny 90's ass loves him), made songs talking about how we should appreciate all women. So he's rolling over in his grave to this.

Also, rappers in general are regarded as being "disrespectful" towards women because they refer to them as sexual objects. Not because they straight up say, "I'm a man, I'm better than you. Go in the kitchen & make me a sandwich".
« Last Edit: July 10, 2011, 10:06:05 PM by Chamillitary Click, literally. »

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
elior got mommy issues

Sccit

^We're not talking about that song & compared to say...Busta's verse on "Look At Me Now", it's not fast at all. We're talking about your childish attempt to tell women off. This song is from the mind of a 14 year old who gets furiously angry when somebody brings up a "boys vs. girls" debate in class.

Plus, your hero, Tupac (I know your corny 90's ass loves him), made songs talking about how we should appreciate all women. So he's rolling over in his grave to this.

Also, rappers in general are regarded as being "disrespectful" towards women because they refer to them as sexual objects. Not because they straight up say, "I'm a man, I'm better than you. Go in the kitchen & make me a sandwich".

lol, u dumb bitch, the song ends with sayin the world wouldnt be nothin witout a woman (ala the james brown track), so before ur soft ass gets all feminist on me, shut the fuck up n wait for the full song 2 drop. now get the fuck off the dick, uve written at least a book on my music by now...shit is getting pretty frightening, comin from a homoqueer like urself.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
Your a pathetic white boy elior

Sccit

Your a pathetic white boy elior

LOL...this gay white canadian wants every1 to be as lame as him, callin other peeps whiteboys. heres a hint- when ur a well-documented caucasian, don't call israelis "whiteboy". makes u look pretty damn dumb.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Herb over here wants feedback & when he gets the brutally honest truth he doesn't want it anymore.

Hypocrite.

Sccit

Herb over here wants feedback & when he gets the brutally honest truth he doesn't want it anymore.

Hypocrite.

right...cuz what gaydc just said was feedback. lmao@bieber's nutriding tactics backfiring.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Hypocrite.

right...cuz what gaydc just said was feedback. lmao@bieber's nutriding tactics backfiring.

I was talking about myself, "writing books". This nigga...

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
Your white elior

bez

1. This child NIK clearly lied about those forums. For a solid two & a half weeks he's been dodging that.
2. If that's not some voice changer & your actual voice, I'm convinced you have down syndrome.

just actually lol'd