Author Topic: My Reply 2 Beyonce's "Who Runs The World" BS....."Man's World" (LAMB Snippet)  (Read 2550 times)

bez

Nik i do find it very sad that youre still coming onto these forums are arguing with everyone. Youre like the boy who never grew up. Sure we all like rap music, sure we've all thought we could be the next big thing but I think we all got to the stage in our lives were we thought, fuck it, its never guna happen. You on the other hand post this absolute trash up on these forums and moan and bitch when people tell you exactly what is it.

ITS FUCKING AWFUL!!!!!!!!!! STRAIGHT UP, FLUSH THE TOILET, WIPE MY ARSE SHITE mate.

No amount of crying and moaning you do is going to change that. Get some fucking balls for fucks sake.

Your favorite posters favorite poster

Nik i do find it very sad that youre still coming onto these forums are arguing with everyone. Youre like the boy who never grew up. Sure we all like rap music, sure we've all thought we could be the next big thing but I think we all got to the stage in our lives were we thought, fuck it, its never guna happen. You on the other hand post this absolute trash up on these forums and moan and bitch when people tell you exactly what is it.

ITS FUCKING AWFUL!!!!!!!!!! STRAIGHT UP, FLUSH THE TOILET, WIPE MY ARSE SHITE mate.

No amount of crying and moaning you do is going to change that. Get some fucking balls for fucks sake.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Youre like the boy who never grew up.

NIK calls everyone gay, yet he's the real Peter Pan.

Sccit

i make music for fun as a hobby, mate...i'm not lookin to be the next big thing lmao. if u can outflow me on the track "anna ayala" (search youtube), i will give u major props and consider ur shit-talkin as serious...as of now, uv been known on this site as a gay, sensitive british guy with horrible raps, so ur not really 1 to talk.

Sccit

Your white elior

...and ur middle-eastern.

Sccit

might look like an ether upon first glance...

then u read this: http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=270077.0 and realize that dude is a thousand times worse than i was at 14 lmao

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Its ight, but you got to go in, song got to make broads mad, hobby or not, try to make muthafuccas braille yo shit, put some parts of yo true self in songs.you post songs mainly on this site, so throw some shit in yo joints where posters here can be like now that's the real you, whether it's bad or good, and know their replies are not always hate it's actually their honest opinion about certain songs yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th

What the fuck are you talking about, faggot?

Did it ever occur to you that Sccit raps for the love of hiphop and not out of some childhood fantasy of bein a rap superstar?

Your a fucking idiot... thats like telling a 26 year old to stop playing basketball and get over his childhood fantasy of being the next Michael Jordan.  Maybe you have the wrong idea about hiphop to begin with if you dont recognize it as a valid form of art/expression and think its all only for superstardom.

Sccits fuckin dope and if u could get over your hatred and bitterness maybe you could chill the fuck out and bump his shit.

Otherwise don't come on here with gay comments like callin Sccit "princess" and shit like that.  Your a fuckin fairy to be on his nuts the way you are.  

You used to be a down ass dude back in the day but you've proved yourself time and time again to be a follower, and now your just another bandwagon follower trying to make friends on the fuckin internet by dissing NIK
« Last Edit: July 12, 2011, 12:16:38 AM by Infinite- African West Coastin' 2010 »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG

Did it ever occur to you that Sccit raps for the love of hiphop and not out of some childhood fantasy of bein a rap superstar?

Your a fucking idiot... thats like telling a 26 year old to stop playing basketball and get over his childhood fantasy of being the next Michael Jordan.  Maybe you have the wrong idea about hiphop to begin with if you dont recognize it as a valid form of art/expression and think its all only for superstardom.

Sccits fuckin dope and if u could get over your hatred and bitterness maybe you could chill the fuck out and bump his shit.

Otherwise don't come on here with gay comments like callin Sccit "princess" and shit like that.  Your a fuckin fairy to be on his nuts the way you are.  

You used to be a down ass dude back in the day but you've proved yourself time and time again to be a follower, and now your just another bandwagon follower trying to make friends on the fuckin internet by dissing NIK

whoa. Infant never gets this mad unless someone disses his lord and savior Tupac Amaru Shakur.  maybe brian sees sccitt as the second coming of tupac, JewPac .

iīd give the track a spin and give some feedback and i wouldnīt even hate on it if it was bad but NIK gets so butthurt over opinions . maybe iīll give it a shot later.  if itīs just a hobby why get so defensive over it

• Muthafuckin' Don!

whoa. Infant never gets this mad unless someone disses his lord and savior Tupac Amaru Shakur.  maybe brian sees sccitt as the second coming of tupac, JewPac .

iīd give the track a spin and give some feedback and i wouldnīt even hate on it if it was bad but NIK gets so butthurt over opinions . maybe iīll give it a shot later.  if itīs just a hobby why get so defensive over it

I just thought it was a gay comment to make to suggest that just because someone records a rap record that its out of some childhood fantasy for stardom.  If you dont see why such a comment is ridiculous and you want to defend Bez over it then maybe you have the wrong idea about hiphop as well.

It's pretty simple, Sccit does the shit out of love for hiphop just like a 26 year old might play a game of basketball because he enjoys playing.

Then Sccit tries to make the dopest shit he can make and if enough people like it then the next step is trying to make that shit sell.   

But your puttin the cart before the horse if you think you rap to get paid.  Like KRS-1 said, rap was origionally something you did because you were poor and it was an artform that didnt require any instruments, anyone could rap all u need is a mouth, it was the poor mans music.

So thats what hiphop is at it's root.  Its too bad Bez doesn't have a deeper understanding of hiphop, considering how much he loves it and loves to write, I think he has let mainstream white folks teach him what is and isn't a valid hobby/form of expression for adults...  instead of listening to the teacher and hiphops ambassador KRS!

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG

I just thought it was a gay comment to make to suggest that just because someone records a rap record that its out of some childhood fantasy for stardom.  If you dont see why such a comment is ridiculous and you want to defend Bez over it then maybe you have the wrong idea about hiphop as well.

It's pretty simple, Sccit does the shit out of love for hiphop just like a 26 year old might play a game of basketball because he enjoys playing.

Then Sccit tries to make the dopest shit he can make and if enough people like it then the next step is trying to make that shit sell.   

But your puttin the cart before the horse if you think you rap to get paid.  Like KRS-1 said, rap was origionally something you did because you were poor and it was an artform that didnt require any instruments, anyone could rap all u need is a mouth, it was the poor mans music.

So thats what hiphop is at it's root.  Its too bad Bez doesn't have a deeper understanding of hiphop, considering how much he loves it and loves to write, I think he has let mainstream white folks teach him what is and isn't a valid hobby/form of expression for adults...  instead of listening to the teacher and hiphops ambassador KRS!

iīm not defending bez, i didnīt even say i agree with him . iīm not defending anyone.  i just found it ridiculous that you come out of your "iīm an intellectual muslim poet" - shell and start cussing like someone took a dump on Pacīs grave. just because someone sent some harsh words at nik, a thing that happens here quite often .

donīt get mad,  son, pray for him .

• Muthafuckin' Don!

iīm not defending bez, i didnīt even say i agree with him . iīm not defending anyone.  i just found it ridiculous that you come out of your "iīm an intellectual muslim poet" - shell and start cussing like someone took a dump on Pacīs grave. just because someone sent some harsh words at nik, a thing that happens here quite often .

donīt get mad,  son, pray for him .

no, you are defending Bez.  Even though what he's sayin is bullshit.  And that's the problem with this forum.  You all are a bunch of worthless followers who don't keep it real, and would rather jump on a fuckin bandwagon to diss Sccit and win internet friends than to keep it 100.

And your catching the brunt of this but it's not really for you, because their are people at the forum who do worse than what you do, but you being a smarter person you shouldnt be so weak and follow and defend the fuckheads at the forum

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor

Your a fucking idiot... thats like telling a 26 year old to stop playing basketball and get over his childhood fantasy of being the next Michael Jordan.  Maybe you have the wrong idea about hiphop to begin with if you dont recognize it as a valid form of art/expression and think its all only for superstardom.

Faggot, gay, fairy, nuts? You rather look like a follower that you adopt Niks childish language/insults now
« Last Edit: July 12, 2011, 01:25:31 AM by Furor Teutonicus »

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor

Uhh, thank you for explaining us poor media-brainwashed whiteboys Hip-Hop again, Mr. Black.

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG

no, you are defending Bez.  Even though what he's sayin is bullshit.  And that's the problem with this forum.  You all are a bunch of worthless followers who don't keep it real, and would rather jump on a fuckin bandwagon to diss Sccit and win internet friends than to keep it 100.

And your catching the brunt of this but it's not really for you, because their are people at the forum who do worse than what you do, but you being a smarter person you shouldnt be so weak and follow and defend the fuckheads at the forum

you just donīt get it, youīre blinded by your anger. but thatīs good, let it out, that muslim poet stuff doesnīt fit you anyway. this is the real you , a nik follower. can you see the irony in your post ?

everyone who thinks nik is a childish brat just follows a trend, right? he never talks dumb shit ?  youīre the worthless follower here .

i canīt see what internet friends i can win by calling him for his bullshit. if he makes a good track , nice , i can give props for that but just seeing the lyrics i can tell this is , well, not good . follow me ? i bet not . youīre just plain stupid . 

and btw , i didnīt even read what bez wrote so i canīt be defending him , haha