Author Topic: My Reply 2 Beyonce's "Who Runs The World" BS....."Man's World" (LAMB Snippet)  (Read 2488 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
If Sccit is my homie then wouldn't it make sense that I might agree with him or use the same words as he does from time to time?

And there's a big difference between being homies and being a follower jumping on a bandwagon at an internet forum.  If you guys aren't wise enough to see the difference between the two then I feel sorry for you.

My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
If Sccit is my homie then wouldn't it make sense that I might agree with him or use the same words as he does from time to time?

And there's a big difference between being homies and being a follower jumping on a bandwagon at an internet forum.  If you guys aren't wise enough to see the difference between the two then I feel sorry for you.

you seeing double,  boy ? i speak for myself .  and i don´t  always agree with my real life homies and i tell them that.what you do is what a follower does.

Okka

whoa. Infant never gets this mad unless someone disses his lord and savior Tupac Amaru Shakur.  maybe brian sees sccitt as the second coming of tupac, JewPac .

i´d give the track a spin and give some feedback and i wouldn´t even hate on it if it was bad but NIK gets so butthurt over opinions . maybe i´ll give it a shot later.  if it´s just a hobby why get so defensive over it

Yeah, there's no reason to get mad over negative feedback especially if you post the songs and ask for the feedback yourself.

And there's a big difference between being homies and being a follower jumping on a bandwagon at an internet forum.  If you guys aren't wise enough to see the difference between the two then I feel sorry for you.

I got a question for you, do you actually know him?
« Last Edit: July 12, 2011, 06:05:06 AM by Okka »

O.G A.Geesta'z

Infinite actually bummed off Sccit for a while and lived with him... true story
The West is Back

Okka

Hahah, aiight. No wonder he's defendin' him all the time.

• Muthafuckin' Don!

lol... truth told I never crashed at Sccit's house.  

I used to live with some family members of Siavash, the mod that used to post here, and Roccy's let me crash out on his couch before, same with Lights (RIP)
« Last Edit: July 12, 2011, 08:38:26 AM by Infinite- African West Coastin' 2010 »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

O.G A.Geesta'z

lol... truth told I never crashed at Sccit's house.  

I used to live with some family members of Siavash, the mod that used to post here, and Roccy's let me crash out on his couch before, same with Lights (RIP)

you had said years ago you had lived with him while you were staying in LA but then again you are a lieng sack of shit
The West is Back

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
LOL, no way did Brian just curse out Bez to defend his main man.

Okka

Damn, is Lights dead?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Damn, is Lights dead?

LOL, he got nailed by a truck or some shit.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Looking back at that Brian rant. I'm starting to lean to put my money on NIK hacked Brian's account. Or at least told him what to write because that has NIK written all over it & even though Brian does deepthroat NIK, he still never expresses himself that hard over NIK's music.

Saddest part? It's actually believable NIK would do something like this to give the image people have his back here, when Brian could really give a fuck less.

Sikotic™

It's so funny how you are considered a "follower" and a "hater" if you're not feeling someone's music or don't consider them dope.

If you're gonna put yourself out for criticism, you're gonna get positive, constructive and negative comments. It doesn't always equate to hate unless you're immature and unable to see your own flaws on the mic or your ego is just too damn big.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

bez

Nik i do find it very sad that youre still coming onto these forums are arguing with everyone. Youre like the boy who never grew up. Sure we all like rap music, sure we've all thought we could be the next big thing but I think we all got to the stage in our lives were we thought, fuck it, its never guna happen. You on the other hand post this absolute trash up on these forums and moan and bitch when people tell you exactly what is it.

ITS FUCKING AWFUL!!!!!!!!!! STRAIGHT UP, FLUSH THE TOILET, WIPE MY ARSE SHITE mate.

No amount of crying and moaning you do is going to change that. Get some fucking balls for fucks sake.

i make music for fun as a hobby, mate...i'm not lookin to be the next big thing lmao. if u can outflow me on the track "anna ayala" (search youtube), i will give u major props and consider ur shit-talkin as serious...as of now, uv been known on this site as a gay, sensitive british guy with horrible raps, so ur not really 1 to talk.

See again though buddy, known on this site as gay!!! Its like your life is this forum! Being known as gay between you, lights and Roccy is really the least of my worries pal. And NIK just go into the keystyle section and listen to my haha remix, it shit all over your Who run the world bollocks.

infinite just be quiet you idiot. Youre making yourself look worse than NIK.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Okay, so I've learned a few things from the NIK haters in this thread.  Let me make sure I got this right.  Basically, if you have a friend and you agree with him and use some of the same adjectives that he does, then that somehow makes you his bitch?  

...damn, so you guys are really that insecure?..that you can't big up or defend your homies cause you view such things as a sign of weakness?  No wonder you all don't have any friends, and are so desperate to be followers and jump on some bandwagon to diss somebody over the net.  

And Bez, back when the bandwagon was in my favor, back when Siavash and Blade, Rod, Tom, Sikotic, Trauma, Techniec, and all the members at the forum were out in support of me you were way strong on my side.  I saw it in the old posts you biggin me up all the time.  Then when the bandwagon turned against me you joined the bandwagon and followed the other side.  I didn't realize this at first till I checked out some old threads.   Same goes for a lot of bandwagon followers on here.

bez

Okay, so I've learned a few things from the NIK haters in this thread.  Let me make sure I got this right.  Basically, if you have a friend and you agree with him and use some of the same adjectives that he does, then that somehow makes you his bitch?  

...damn, so you guys are really that insecure?..that you can't big up or defend your homies cause you view such things as a sign of weakness?  No wonder you all don't have any friends, and are so desperate to be followers and jump on some bandwagon to diss somebody over the net.  

And Bez, back when the bandwagon was in my favor, back when Siavash and Blade, Rod, Tom, Sikotic, Trauma, Techniec, and all the members at the forum were out in support of me you were way strong on my side.  I saw it in the old posts you biggin me up all the time.  Then when the bandwagon turned against me you joined the bandwagon and followed the other side.  I didn't realize this at first till I checked out some old threads.   Same goes for a lot of bandwagon followers on here.

Other side... haha its a fucking internet forum you gimp. I have many friends in real life thanks, not just the people on my msn like yourself obviously. haha, what a character you are baby.