Author Topic: My Reply 2 Beyonce's "Who Runs The World" BS....."Man's World" (LAMB Snippet)  (Read 2482 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
It's so funny how you are considered a "follower" and a "hater" if you're not feeling someone's music or don't consider them dope.

If you're gonna put yourself out for criticism, you're gonna get positive, constructive and negative comments. It doesn't always equate to hate unless you're immature and unable to see your own flaws on the mic or your ego is just too damn big.

Forget putting yourself out there for criticism, this kid straight up asked for it. Got it. & anyone who doesn't give him props for his wack music, is just a "nutrider".

I broke it down in the West Coast section in that thread he made. If you compare him to another artist or give him props for anything & give him negative shit at the same time, he says "props for the feedback, yeah I'm pretty good. As for you shitting on my jewbot voice, I don't sound like that on "this song" (completely irrelevant because we're talking about the song were giving you criticism on). & even on this song, I don't hear it. But thanks for saying I got similar style to Tech N9ne".

The only person who gets full props for "feedback" is Brian, who only says, "Wow, that's so dope".

Sikotic™

^Exactly.

The only person who gets full props for "feedback" is Brian, who only says, "Wow, that's so dope".
And how does a comment like that help you improve? LOL

My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Keeps NIK self-esteem high.

I'm just waiting for the day NIK realizes that Brian is a bigger nutrider to him than anyone he's labeled a nutrider.

O.G A.Geesta'z

We need an old fashion Dubcc rap battle... Infinite vs Bez
The West is Back

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Don't even bother waiting on them. Just go to the Elements & straight up make their battle thread. That has to go down.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th

Don't even bother waiting on them. Just go to the Elements & straight up make their battle thread. That has to go down.

Anytime
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

It's so funny how you are considered a "follower" and a "hater" if you're not feeling someone's music or don't consider them dope.

If you're gonna put yourself out for criticism, you're gonna get positive, constructive and negative comments. It doesn't always equate to hate unless you're immature and unable to see your own flaws on the mic or your ego is just too damn big.

a bulk of the people riding my nuts are people who have rode my nuts wayyy before i posted any track...peeps who used 2 troll these boards with posts about how much they hate me. lol...so no, the reason they're dicklickers has absolutely nothing 2 do with my music. shit, the moment a neutral head comes in and gives constructive criticism about the music it is regarded with props, so kill that noise.

and infinite, good looks on havin my back, homie.....most of these faggots will never understand what's good.

Sccit

^Exactly.

that aint even close 2 the truth...read the "Ripgut+Siccmade fans" thread in the main forum. Ali already shitted all over Bieber for makin this dumb claim, and even provided examples where i propped peeps who didnt feel my music and gave feedback.

Greenbrigade

• Muthafuckin' OG
How does your brother feel about you constantly saying faggot Nik.
I've never seen Infinite go off like that when people bring up his son, its pretty sad the way hes nutridin nik right now

Sccit

How does your brother feel about you constantly saying faggot Nik.
I've never seen Infinite go off like that when people bring up his son, its pretty sad the way hes nutridin nik right now

infinite is also standin up for the love of hip-hop...what set him off was bez tryna talk shit by sayin everyone on this forum grew up, but that i'm still stuck in my childhood because i'm makin tracks tryna be "the next big thing", as if recordin raps makes people childish....so in essence, bez was dissin infinite as well. either way, infinite is spittin real shit. like he said, ya'll are insecure if u think havin ur boys back is a bad thing.

Greenbrigade

• Muthafuckin' OG
Infinite is spittin real shit, unlike you. And you stay dodgin the question about your brother. Are you ashamed of him or somethin

Sccit

Infinite is spittin real shit, unlike you. And you stay dodgin the question about your brother. Are you ashamed of him or somethin

what kind of dumb ass question is that? i'm not speakin on my family on these forums, with ur dumbass questions... did i ask u if ur upset that ur father left ur mom for ur uncle? come on, son.

Greenbrigade

• Muthafuckin' OG
Its a reasonable question.  you hate gays and your brothers gay. What dont you get about the question? Your obviously ashamed

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Okay, so I've learned a few things from the NIK haters in this thread.  Let me make sure I got this right.  Basically, if you have a friend and you agree with him and use some of the same adjectives that he does, then that somehow makes you his bitch?  

it makes you a follower. stop being a hypocrite .  you´re taking it all too personal .

if one of my friends talks or acts stupid of course i´m not going to follow just because. there´s a line in between loyalty and stupidity, you´re just too dumb to see it  .

bez

insecure haha its a fucking internet forum you loser. Nobody but you and it seems Infinite actually think like that when posting. We are here for a laugh, you are here because its your lives.