Author Topic: Update to Traumas: "Most sickening story ever"  (Read 225 times)

Woodrow

Update to Traumas: "Most sickening story ever"
« on: January 15, 2003, 07:21:06 PM »
Oh my god.

German Satanists 'ate babies'
From Roger Boyes in Berlin

BABIES have been killed, sliced up and eaten by a German Satanist group, according to media reports yesterday, stirring fears that last month’s arrest of a self-confessed cannibal was not an isolated incident.
The prosecutor’s office in Trier, near the border with Luxembourg, said that it had been investigating alleged cases of cannibalism and rape by Satanists since the middle of last year. That is six months before another case of cannibalism — the eating of a software designer by a former soldier — came to light.

Police stumbled on the Satanist group when a 34-year-old woman gave evidence about a network whose members ate babies and raped women as part of an initiation rite.

Some of the alleged cannibal acts are said to go back 15 years.

The trial is expected to begin next month of Armin M., a former sergeant-major. The man advertised on the internet for young men to be slaughtered and eaten. Bernd Jürgen Brandes agreed to have an organ cut off and cooked.

The victim bled to death and was chopped up and deposited in the deep freeze of Armin M., who then ate the body parts.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,3-544282,00.html

Doggystylin

Re:Update to Traumas: "Most sickening story ever"
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2003, 07:25:02 PM »
That IS the most sickening shit ever

Smooth

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2003, 07:26:47 PM »
To be honest...  I don't even want to hear about this shit... it is just sickening to think there is people in this world that do this type of trash...  :-\
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

Woodrow

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2003, 07:29:27 PM »
Question: When did it become "OK" to kill and eat somebody...

Doggystylin

« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2003, 07:31:10 PM »
Who said it was ok?

Woodrow

« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2003, 07:32:32 PM »
Question: When did it become "OK" to kill and eat somebody...

I guess the guy that did it...

I should have said:

When did it become a "Good Idea" to kill and eat somebody?

I mean, how many people are that screwed up to do something like that?!

Trauma-san

« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2003, 08:15:07 PM »
It's unbelievable, right?  It's not a sign of the times or anything, though, people have been doing this since the days of Cain, it's just that now with our media, people in the u.k. and america can actually hear about people doing sick stuff in germany.  I'll bet we could think up things almost as bad through history if we thought about it.  what Hitler did to the jews was just as bad, etc.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2003, 10:37:54 PM »
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Trauma-san

« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2003, 11:56:28 PM »
I actually think the other one was sicker, because the babies didn't WANT to do it, but in the other one, the guy knew he was gonna die, and agreed to it.  Plus, he ate part of his own penis.  I mean, come on, that's just SICK.  Eating babies is bad, sure, but the babies didn't AGREE with it.