Author Topic: ATTENTION, Reward involved....  (Read 594 times)

Doggystylin

ATTENTION, Reward involved....
« on: January 15, 2003, 09:05:38 PM »
anyone who can hook it up with a fake id, or any good ideas will get 100 bucks or more, all depends on how things go down. please no bullshit posts or they will be deleted, this is very important to me and i would appreciate it if yall hook it up.

OutSider

Re:ATTENTION, Reward involved....
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2003, 09:12:45 PM »
you can just "barrow" your bothers or cousin's ID.. that looks like you.. or somewhat like you.. and it will work.. or steal a wallet from someone that looks like you.. or just the dark hair and dark eyes will do.. they dont really look at the pics anyways.. just the B-day on the ID.... dress older too..

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2003, 09:17:51 PM »
anyone who can hook it up with a fake id, or any good ideas will get 100 bucks or more, all depends on how things go down. please no bullshit posts or they will be deleted, this is very important to me and i would appreciate it if yall hook it up.

tha best shit, is to hit up LA man. But i doubt u wanna travel that far. But yah, they got sum spots up there that can REALLY hook it up. I had sum illegal homiez back in tha day...so they know all about it.

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2003, 10:18:12 PM »
I know you can buy some fake shit over tha net. I dont know what sites but just look that shit up. I was watchin tha news tha other day and they were talking about how it was all easy to do and all these High School kids were doing it to get beer and shit like that...

Only thing is... I saw it on tha news for a reason... They were crackin' down on people and they're doing these Online Stings, and all these people are gettin busted. Probably especially after that 9/11 shit.... You know, they dont want no Terrorist gettin fake shit... and you are from tha Middle East right??? So I dont know homeboy... might be tuff....  Just say you're mexican.

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee

OutSider

« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2003, 11:17:12 PM »
oh.. did i mention getting an older cousins.. or neighbors. social secerity number and birth certificate.. go to the DMV and say it is you lol. no one would really know.. people do it all the time.. no lie

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2003, 11:40:05 PM »
^^^ Oh that's right... I know I've heard people say that works...

And just think about what you had to go through while you were gettin your Driver's Liscense... That's all they really ask for, Birth Certificate and Social Security....

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee

OutSider

« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2003, 12:40:38 AM »
yeah... mom my did it with her sister.. using her linence renewal slip. changed the address and picture... lol...

there is some many people under the DMV files they cant really keep total control on what happens

DPG4lyfe

« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2003, 11:29:17 PM »
this iz wut my homeboy did.

like he waz gonna buy beer and he had his drivers licenses and he waz under-age so they asked for his ID and he gave them his Drivers License and she took a lil look at it and then he sayz "how much waz it again?" and she puts tha card down and he jus grabbed it and put it in his wallet and he got away wit it. so jsu do that like a drivers license or skool id or sumthin and ask for a recipt or sumthin and IF she does that take tha card bacc its that eazy. but if u get caught take off runnin. but that only works for buying beer and shyt idk about sneaking into clubs or wutever u wanna do . im out!!!

Trauma-san

« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2003, 12:55:44 AM »
Yeah, he's tryna get into a club, it ain't gonna work, haha.  Man, I'd just walk up and try it with somebody elses id, they're never gonna look to see if it's you, they just look at the date.  My I.D. has long hair on it, and now I have short hair, they don't even question it, and I look totally different.  

verbalassaulta

« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2003, 01:40:54 PM »
i smell bacon...sounds like doggy is a snitch

S.G.V.

« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2003, 01:58:20 PM »
na fake ids work in clubs all the time...i use my brothers id almost any time im out...my brother is a hella light skinned guy whos 6'1...my homie who is like 5'6 and fuckin dark as dark can be used his id...no problem whatsoever...u just gotta go to the right place...most of the time they dont even look at the pic...the main concern is the age...as long as it says ur 21 n over ur set...

lmao at sayin ur mexican...lol...theyd deport his ass for that...i can see doggy sittin in TJ tryin to find his way back here...lmao...itd be like Born In East L.A....lol comedy

Koncept

« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2003, 06:35:40 PM »
www.fakeidman.org
site about online componys

you send the compony a picture w/ your info and some money and they send it to you
it's leagal to sell sell them as noviltys

EM28

« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2003, 11:49:27 PM »

tha best shit, is to hit up LA man. But i doubt u wanna travel that far. But yah, they got sum spots up there that can REALLY hook it up. I had sum illegal homiez back in tha day...so they know all about it.

yeah check out LA if you can

peace

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2003, 03:23:33 AM »
lmao at sayin ur mexican...lol...theyd deport his ass for that...i can see doggy sittin in TJ tryin to find his way back here...lmao...itd be like Born In East L.A....lol comedy

"I Was Boooorn In The Middle East... (Boooorn In The Middle East)".... LMAO

Trauma-san

« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2003, 09:29:48 PM »
Perfect copies: http://www.phonyid.com/