Author Topic: ATTENTION, Reward involved....  (Read 591 times)

Doggystylin

Re:ATTENTION, Reward involved....
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2003, 01:34:43 AM »
trauma that site sounds real good but like dude said above, their crackin down on sites and i dont wanna get caught like that, sounds risky,

but anyways, infinites gonna let me borrow his id and try his once he turns 21 in april.

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2003, 03:55:16 AM »
You should give me a hundred bucks for saving you from getting busted... If it wasn't for me you woulda took their advice and you would have gotten busted...  

If not a hundred bucks, an eigth of chronic would be coo'.... even a Gram...

Fed EX ;)

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee

budsmokeronly

« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2003, 02:53:06 PM »
whatever u do, don't do it over the net.

Doggystylin

« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2003, 05:37:51 PM »
whatever u do, don't do it over the net.

word that shit is risky, lol @ 909, thanx homie

S.G.V.

« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2003, 05:53:25 PM »

"I was Boooorn In The Middle East... (Boooorn In The Middle East)".... LMAO
[size=20]LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size]

Trauma-san

« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2003, 01:02:58 AM »
trauma that site sounds real good but like dude said above, their crackin down on sites and i dont wanna get caught like that, sounds risky,

but anyways, infinites gonna let me borrow his id and try his once he turns 21 in april.

LOL I see two problems with this statement, haha.  I'll leave one alone, but for the other one, how are they gonna catch you if they're in sweden? Also, you're not an adult, so what can they do?  

Trauma-san

« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2003, 01:03:51 AM »
You should give me a hundred bucks for saving you from getting busted... If it wasn't for me you woulda took their advice and you would have gotten busted...  

If not a hundred bucks, an eigth of chronic would be coo'.... even a Gram...

Fed EX ;)

LOL yeah, THAT'S A GOOD IDEA!  Don't buy the I.D., it's too risky.  Instead, just send him illegal drugs over state lines.  LOL

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2003, 02:34:39 AM »
Trauma just wants tha money....  ::)

It's  alright homie... we both live in California...  ;)

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee

TobyTizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2003, 10:16:02 PM »
i smell bacon...sounds like doggy is a snitch

LOL

Tha_Reverend

« Reply #24 on: January 22, 2003, 10:46:09 AM »
this is so fuking stupid.  why even ask such a question on wcc?  seriously, it only makes you look like you have no life out side of wcc.  you can't ask any body in real life?  and even if someone here COULD help you, you would risk sending 100 dollaz in da mail? c'mon now.  

Doggystylin

« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2003, 05:51:38 PM »
this is so fuking stupid.  why even ask such a question on wcc?  seriously, it only makes you look like you have no life out side of wcc.  you can't ask any body in real life?  and even if someone here COULD help you, you would risk sending 100 dollaz in da mail? c'mon now.  

lol im not like yall always tryin to look cool online, i ask everyone, and i do ask people here, but hey dumbass i dont live in LA, people here dont make fake IDs. but yeah your da man tho dude, you got da life comin on here and makin fun of me cuz im askin if anyone knows how to get hooked up. people like you just gotta come on here and put others down to feel better cuz deep down inside you know your the one with no life. now get the fuck outta here, this is your warning

Tha_Reverend

« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2003, 10:05:02 PM »
man shut up.  and what is this "warning"?  what are you gonna do?  give me bad karma?  shit be my guest.  I was just tellin you that there is no point in askin the net for this kind of shit.  and please, please, please, stop making threats over the net. please no more warnings.  that shit only makes you look like a lil kid and gives more reason to believe that you might have no life outside of the net.

i'm done.  late

Quakaveli

« Reply #27 on: January 23, 2003, 12:35:12 PM »
man shut up.  and what is this "warning"?  what are you gonna do?  give me bad karma?  shit be my guest.  I was just tellin you that there is no point in askin the net for this kind of shit.  and please, please, please, stop making threats over the net. please no more warnings.  that shit only makes you look like a lil kid and gives more reason to believe that you might have no life outside of the net.

i'm done.  late

Doggy IS amoderator in dis forum, foo...why U commin out here n startin ish anyway? Let this fool ask for ID's who cares, he might find some great online deal or meet sum1 who lives near his ass who klnows ppl hu made awesome ID's for 50 bux, U neva know

Doggystylin

« Reply #28 on: January 23, 2003, 05:11:06 PM »

i'm done.  late

Doggy IS amoderator in dis forum, foo...why U commin out here n startin ish anyway? Let this fool ask for ID's who cares, he might find some great online deal or meet sum1 who lives near his ass who klnows ppl hu made awesome ID's for 50 bux, U neva know

thanx for lettin this idiot know....im just gonna leave his post here so everyone can see him makin a ass of himself

Tha_Reverend

« Reply #29 on: January 23, 2003, 06:11:27 PM »
eh. your right.  sorry, my bad. didn't mean to fuk yo thread up.  forgive me.  

BUT ANYWAYS do yall like my new girl?
<-----------------------