Author Topic: The Black Eyed Peas to go on indefinite break (Have they run out of ideas?)  (Read 282 times)

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

doggfather

https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

LodiDodi

• Muthafuckin' OG
Here's an idea.....

go back to their roots and make a Fergie-less, techno-less album.......Fallin Up, BEP Empire, Joints N Jams

stuff like that

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
^Keep dreaming. They are one of the few acts to consistently get mainstream exposure and sales. They ain't given that up.

OG Hack Wilson

go back to your roots and work with Eazy......oh wait :(
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Sikotic™

go back to your roots and work with Eazy......oh wait :(
Too soon :)
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
no one over the age of 15 even listens to them anyway and their old shit is wack. id rather listen to some decent backpacker rap instead of a shitty 2000s pop version of it

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
This should be in the westcoast section

GangstaBoogy

@lodidodi

I see what you're saying but man you gotta realize, jointsnjams was a popular video rotation song

These fergie hits like boom boom pow, let's get it started, and whatever else are multi million dollar monsters! Can't blame em. Ride the wave of success till its no longer an option
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"