Author Topic: **PICTURES FROM MY WORK**  (Read 297 times)

FILA::AUS

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Gold Coast, Australia
**PICTURES FROM MY WORK**
« on: January 16, 2003, 03:52:03 AM »
 ;D For those that do not know, i work at Fila Sports, thus the name Fila. Anyway, here are some flicks from my work taken few days ago.

On the other hand, I am leaving for Europe this sunday and will be overseas for 6 weeks. I'll be in Singapore, Frankfurt, Munich & Yugoslavia, i'm goin by myself mainly to see family but will be visiting friends out there too. SOOOOO, keep the board crackin, i will be chasing girls out there like crazy and i'll hook ya'll up wid some pics when i get back. I'll try to post on the board if i get a chance from over there.

IM OUTTY! PEACE

http://vujasinovic.topcities.com/Pictures/Pacific%20Fair/fila_one.htm
 8)
« Last Edit: January 16, 2003, 03:56:09 AM by FILA »

CITY I RIDE FOR...

40oz GRApHire

• Funk Doctor
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PS: I'm still a Buddhist :)
Re:**PICTURES FROM MY WORK**
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2003, 09:30:51 AM »
funny 'Fila' pics  ;D...
Anyway, goodluck on your trip to Europe..
40oz Graphire

S.G.V.

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2003, 09:46:45 AM »
lol those were some ugly ass shoes

bez

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2003, 10:32:03 AM »
cool pics, get rid of the muzzy tho mate, dont look good. lol

Have a good time on your travels mate, be safe and shit. Laters!

Smooth

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2003, 02:14:13 PM »
Nice pics homie... enjoy your trip to Europe... hope you score with some Biatchs...
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

Jome

« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2003, 08:26:06 PM »
Site is down due to too much traffic..  :-X

Trauma-san

« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2003, 08:44:58 PM »
Man, that's cool, you probably get to steal shoes and stuff.  I didn't get to see the pictures, because the site's down, but man; I just wanna say...

We in the U.S., are SOOOOOOOOO sorry you have to work in a sweatshop.  I know how hard it must be to sew all that crap together by hand, 100's of you little guys packed in that dusty dirty room, getting paid pennies an hour, just so us glutonous americans can wear some nice Filas.  I got a lot of respect for you man, keep your head up.  Maybe one day, you'll be like assistant shift manager of the sweatshop or something, and will have your own corner or something in there.  It's possible, just remember, DREAMS DO COME TRUE.  JESUS LOVES YOU, KEEP IT UP, MAN, I LOVE YOU MAN!!!!

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2003, 08:48:11 PM »
Man, that's cool, you probably get to steal shoes and stuff.  I didn't get to see the pictures, because the site's down, but man; I just wanna say...

We in the U.S., are SOOOOOOOOO sorry you have to work in a sweatshop.  I know how hard it must be to sew all that crap together by hand, 100's of you little guys packed in that dusty dirty room, getting paid pennies an hour, just so us glutonous americans can wear some nice Filas.  I got a lot of respect for you man, keep your head up.  Maybe one day, you'll be like assistant shift manager of the sweatshop or something, and will have your own corner or something in there.  It's possible, just remember, DREAMS DO COME TRUE.  JESUS LOVES YOU, KEEP IT UP, MAN, I LOVE YOU MAN!!!!

That was deep homie, its nice to know people love and respect guys like Fila who sew these shoes by hand, thanks Fila, from the soles of my feet, i send LOVEEE!

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2003, 03:23:46 AM »
u look like my mexican homie that used to live in my apartment complex...lol u don't roll a CRX do u? nah u just kinda look like him but i know it's not that foo..

any way..

Fila's was the shit for most people back in the day like the grant hills and shit, everyone used to wear, but for the most part i never really liked them myself never seen a pair that really impressed me... maybe alot of other people feel the same.. cuz damn sup with yall having 50% off everything lol