Author Topic: Id jus like tah say...  (Read 282 times)

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
Id jus like tah say...
« on: January 16, 2003, 03:56:12 AM »
Train of Thought has gotten REAL shitty....

I mean, i used to be interested in this part of tha board. But now, its just tha SAME SHIT over and over. How many times can people jus put up threads...with news articles or whatever, just with the intention of makin opposing religions look bad. Its really fukin old. Occassionally theres some interesting shit in here..but its pretty rare. Usually just people frum certain faiths, or races...trying to make other faiths, or races look bad. Dont yall get bored wit that shit?

I dunno, i used tah check this part of the board more then any otha part....with tha exception of keystyle. But now...itz jus bullshit...

peace

Don Seer

Re:Id jus like tah say...
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2003, 05:51:26 AM »
anything about anything else usually gets ignored... people just love to fight for their faith/or lack of ;)

where them threads me and trauma posted up abuot excavations n shit gone?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2003, 09:26:40 AM »
yeah this board is shitty, blame it on the abundance of idiots we have here,
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Trauma-san

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2003, 08:18:59 PM »
Yup, I agree, the board sucks.  Way too much negativity, I think it's because most of the people on the board aren't old enough to understand certain basics, like how to get along with people with different opinions, etc.   Everybody (in my humble opinion) should come into discussions with the intention of presenting their view, and not automatically assuming it's 100% correct.  

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2003, 12:39:30 AM »
Yup, I agree, the board sucks.  Way too much negativity, I think it's because most of the people on the board aren't old enough to understand certain basics, like how to get along with people with different opinions, etc.   Everybody (in my humble opinion) should come into discussions with the intention of presenting their view, and not automatically assuming it's 100% correct.  

Damn...i think tha planets jus aligned or sumthin, me and Trauma agree! lol

Immortal

« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2003, 01:03:26 AM »

word
"Tha Immortality of my Fame is the measure of others torture..."--GZA

OutSider

« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2003, 01:20:27 AM »
i think it is because we have senitive and insenitive people on the board.... thereforth we have personality clashes and things jsu got to shit...

ontherise

• 'G'
  • bringin a little graphic flavor to the board
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2003, 10:49:19 AM »
hey there are personality differences and since nobodys afraid to state the damn opinion of course the is goin to be differences and look thats not necessarily a bad thing and the fact that you find it so boring is your bad maybe if you took the time to look at other people views instead of jumpin in on a fight you think is interestin than maybe just maybe you might learn something a grow peace

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2003, 04:17:34 AM »
hey there are personality differences and since nobodys afraid to state the damn opinion of course the is goin to be differences and look thats not necessarily a bad thing and the fact that you find it so boring is your bad maybe if you took the time to look at other people views instead of jumpin in on a fight you think is interestin than maybe just maybe you might learn something a grow peace

yur not getting what im saying. I dont mind people posting up what they believe...etc...etc. Im talkin about, the amount of bullshit that is on here now. Its people posting up shit that really doesnt mean anything to them, in an attempt to just knock others. Like people constantly putting up news articles about terrorrist attacks by a certain group, in order to make anotha group look bad. That shit tah me, jus gets old...and clutters the forum.

Yah, ill be one of the first to argue my beliefz on here. If i dont agree with someone, theyll know it. But i dont set up threadz...with the only intention of pissing people off, or downtalking othas. Ive been probably one of the biggest advocates on this forum of, believe what u want...just dont knock my beliefs. I aint tryna pretend like i havent got into wit sum people on here, but my life isnt so fukin boring...that i need to set up special threads...just to show how prejudice or racist i am, like sum do on here. Know what i mean...muhafuka! lol  :P

ontherise

• 'G'
  • bringin a little graphic flavor to the board
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2003, 04:42:15 AM »
ok look i wasn't talkin bout you personally but since you did take offense to what i said maybe thats your conscious workin against you. Hey who am i to say you personally just jump into any argument you disagree on that you think is interestin. i was just doin a generalization for this thread so help others maybe see why there is so much disagreement and that it is not all that bad which in fact is my own opinion so get off it and don't even sit here like you don't try to make anyone fell inferior to you if you disagree wit them yo thats bad.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2003, 04:50:10 AM by ontherise »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2003, 05:00:19 AM »
ok look i wasn't talkin bout you personally but since you did take offense to what i said maybe thats your conscious workin against you. Hey who am i to say you personally just jump into any argument you disagree on that you think is interestin. i was just doin a generalization for this thread so help others maybe see why there is so much disagreement and that it is not all that bad which in fact is my own opinion so get off it and don't even sit here like you don't try to make anyone fell inferior to you if you disagree wit them yo thats bad.

I dont try to make them feel inferior. If me giving examples, facts, or whatever...to prove my point, makes someone feel inferior....then they need to work on their argument some. Its what everybody else does when they argue also. If yur not understanding what my original post is talkin about girl, scroll up...and read it again real quik. lol

Quakaveli

And I would like to disagree...
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2003, 01:31:55 PM »
Hey look daygostyles I know what ur saying and what ur thinking, but actually reading those articles and/or posting em up DOES mean sumthing to some ppl, it means a lot to me cuz I hate terrorists and reading about their atrocities keeps my hate alive. So dont call those articles bullshit cuz it does mean shit to some ppl. 8) And I don't think it'll stop until the muslims in here admit that their religion says some fucked up things and stop blaming terrorism on others. Pizzeace.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
Re:And I would like to disagree...
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2003, 01:45:06 PM »
Hey look daygostyles I know what ur saying and what ur thinking, but actually reading those articles and/or posting em up DOES mean sumthing to some ppl, it means a lot to me cuz I hate terrorists and reading about their atrocities keeps my hate alive. So dont call those articles bullshit cuz it does mean shit to some ppl. 8) And I don't think it'll stop until the muslims in here admit that their religion says some fucked up things and stop blaming terrorism on others. Pizzeace.

^^thas fine. But there are some who jus put shit up there, for no reason but to talk shit or start beef. And i think theres a big difference between hating terrorist...and hating muslims. They dont go hand in hand in my eyes. Terrorists come in all forms. Theres terrorism in catholic countries as well. I dunno, i get what u sayin...but to me, all religions have "fucked up things" laced throughout them. So none of em is better then anotha to me. I aint religious really anywayz...so im objective when it comes to religion. I mean, i dont see any Christians on here admitting that their religion is fuked up either. No religion will admit it. So i dont hold the Muslims more accountable for "fucked up things" in they religion, then i hold any other religion accountable for theirs. yah know?

Quakaveli

Re:And I would like to disagree...
« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2003, 02:50:56 PM »

^^thas fine. But there are some who jus put shit up there, for no reason but to talk shit or start beef. And i think theres a big difference between hating terrorist...and hating muslims. They dont go hand in hand in my eyes. Terrorists come in all forms. Theres terrorism in catholic countries as well. I dunno, i get what u sayin...but to me, all religions have "fucked up things" laced throughout them. So none of em is better then anotha to me. I aint religious really anywayz...so im objective when it comes to religion. I mean, i dont see any Christians on here admitting that their religion is fuked up either. No religion will admit it. So i dont hold the Muslims more accountable for "fucked up things" in they religion, then i hold any other religion accountable for theirs. yah know?

Ya see I hate all terrorists, if its John Walker (2???!!) osama, or some christian faggot who blows up 20 children to send teh message across that abortion should not be allowed...but ya as it happens turns out that 95% of the terrorism in this world is caused by muslims...more or less.
And about religions being messed up I KNOW...I think religions are BS anyway, as in their stories of what god iz. Religion was made by MAN...to control others. But whats good about religion iz that it teaches moral values and all dat shit...a righteous way of livin. But what I was sayin that ppl like Infinite and Tech etc always downplay terrorism and blame it on othaz...like U talk about Palestine they say that the Israelis are holdin them down...U talk about Kashmir AGAIN the INDIANS are holding them down, lol, its ridiculous. and U said U dont like ppl who come here jus to put down other ppls religions...I dont really know what U mean...I think u mean C WALKER, among others...now CWalker iz a hero for non muslims cuz he shows the hardcore terrorist sympathizers that the terrorists are the one to blame not the "opressors". paz.