Author Topic: Operation: Jewdgement Day 2 (NIK's brother is on some wild mango flaming tip)  (Read 1647 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
WOW. I thought you guys would just screw around, talking mad shit and all. But this guy really is fucked up for real.  :-\
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Sccit

my brother been into the emo/punk scene for a while, and thats just the gayass shit they do...i dont give a fuck, shit doesnt involve me and i could care less about that shit. the fact that u guys are diggin deeper into my brothers ish than i ever have is quite disturbin, though smh.

grow some balls and keep it dubcc, bitches.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
my brother been into the emo/punk scene for a while, and thats just the gayass shit they do...i dont give a fuck, shit doesnt involve me and i could care less about that shit. the fact that u guys are diggin deeper into my brothers ish than i ever have is quite disturbin, though smh.

Seriously though, do you 2 kick it? I know its personal & all, I'm just wondering out of curiosity.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
Uhhh not every guy into the emo/ punk scene is a flaming Faggot. Which your brother clearly is. So being a bitch made Faggot killa like yourself, shouldn't you kill your brother?

Sccit

Seriously though, do you 2 kick it? I know its personal & all, I'm just wondering out of curiosity.

no, we dont kick it...he has a massive group of friends who are all punkers/emos and they all act like this. shit is actually quite disturbing 2 me, 2 be honest. on the bright side, though, he brings around lots of fine bitches who love gettin fucked.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
^LOL @ "MASSIVE". Son is tryna big him up as a really cool kid amongst his friends.

Your brother is a faggot & I'm sure it's in the gene's somewhere.

Sccit

i aint biggin no one up, i already said i dont like that shit, bieber..

still, it doesnt change the fact that u look like a raging homo urself...as a matter of fact, u look like one of the peeps my bro kicks it with, on everything. lol@u getting excited that the focus has been shifted from ur gayness onto something else.

when it rains it pours

smdh

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i aint biggin no one up, i already said i dont like that shit, bieber..

still, it doesnt change the fact that u look like a raging homo urself...as a matter of fact, u look like one of the peeps my bro kicks it with, on everything. lol@u getting excited that the focus has been shifted from ur gayness onto something else.

LOL. You wish. You just said he's an emo/punk. "Justin Bieber" isn't an emo/punk. You're just an angry moron who isn't even making sense anymore out of embarrassment that your brother attends gay parades.

• Muthafuckin' Don!

no, we dont kick it...he has a massive group of friends who are all punkers/emos and they all act like this. shit is actually quite disturbing 2 me, 2 be honest. on the bright side, though, he brings around lots of fine bitches who love gettin fucked.
The material posted here is just gayness on a whole other level.. but yeah those emo girls look like they need a real good fuck.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^Yeah & everyone knows those emo/punk girls are just dying for some anorexic, Jewish, wigger to dick them down. That's just their type. :laugh:

Sccit

^Yeah & everyone knows those emo/punk girls are just dying for some anorexic, Jewish, wigger to dick them down. That's just their type. :laugh:

we all seen ur pic, bieber...now look at mines (theyre even in this thread for u 2 jerk 2) and tell me i wouldnt beat the blood out you lmao. come on, now, son.

and btw, my brothers emo girlfriends stutter in my presence, real spit. they would laugh at u and put u in a dress.

when it rains it pours

we all seen ur pic, bieber...now look at mines (theyre even in this thread for u 2 jerk 2) and tell me i wouldnt beat the blood out you lmao. come on, now, son.

and btw, my brothers emo girlfriends stutter in my presence, real spit. they would laugh at u and put u in a dress.

lol

• Muthafuckin' Don!

PWND

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
Elior nobody is scared of your Kate moss stature. Being strangled by you would be like wearing a turtleneck sweater and a heavy backpack. Being punched by you would be like being slapped by a fly swatter