Author Topic: Operation: Jewdgement Day 2 (NIK's brother is on some wild mango flaming tip)  (Read 1642 times)

Greenbrigade

• Muthafuckin' OG
"Stutter in my presence" LMAO. Have they got a speech impediment or somethin

Okka

Elior nobody is scared of your Kate moss stature. Being strangled by you would be like wearing a turtleneck sweater and a heavy backpack.

Hahahahahahahahahah.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
^Yeah & everyone knows those emo/punk girls are just dying for some anorexic, Jewish, wigger to dick them down. That's just their type. :laugh:

we all seen ur pic, bieber...now look at mines (theyre even in this thread for u 2 jerk 2) and tell me i wouldnt beat the blood out you lmao. come on, now, son.

and btw, my brothers emo girlfriends stutter in my presence, real spit. they would laugh at u and put u in a dress.

You've seen my picture at 13. I'd wash you, youngin'.

LOL @ stutter in my presence. NIK, being a guy that girls are attracted to, let me break it down for you. If you're going to talk about girls like they view you as sexy, try not to go out with 300 pound, fat, ugly, disgusting bitches. Think about it. If you can have "anyone", you chose her? Yeaiiiiii, buddy LMAO.

Jay Bananas

elior whats with the max headroom 80's shoulder pads in that suit you rockin B? I know you didn't just get that on clearance from mens wearhouse, right son?

Sccit

Elior nobody is scared of your Kate moss stature. Being strangled by you would be like wearing a turtleneck sweater and a heavy backpack. Being punched by you would be like being slapped by a fly swatter

gay leno, i would fuck u up...notice how i'm always the biggest mufucka in every picture i'm in. i bet u wouldnt even reach my face, son.

Sccit

"Stutter in my presence" LMAO. Have they got a speech impediment or somethin

around me, yea

Jay Bananas

and lets keep it real eliors brother is not part of any "punk" scene. he would get torn apart (not anally) at a punk show acting like that.

Greenbrigade

• Muthafuckin' OG
Elior nobody is scared of your Kate moss stature. Being strangled by you would be like wearing a turtleneck sweater and a heavy backpack. Being punched by you would be like being slapped by a fly swatter

gay leno, i would fuck u up...notice how i'm always the biggest mufucka in every picture i'm in. i bet u wouldnt even reach my face, son.
LMAO, coz your tall dont mean shit. Id still knock you the fuck out.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
LOL, NIK the only time someone here stepped up to you, you pussied out.

& then when Bundy called you out, you pussied out.

Stop talking about what you would do, hiding behind your keyboard.

Sccit

^Yeah & everyone knows those emo/punk girls are just dying for some anorexic, Jewish, wigger to dick them down. That's just their type. :laugh:

we all seen ur pic, bieber...now look at mines (theyre even in this thread for u 2 jerk 2) and tell me i wouldnt beat the blood out you lmao. come on, now, son.

and btw, my brothers emo girlfriends stutter in my presence, real spit. they would laugh at u and put u in a dress.

LOL @ stutter in my presence. NIK, being a guy that girls are attracted to, let me break it down for you. If you're going to talk about girls like they view you as sexy, try not to go out with 300 pound, fat, ugly, disgusting bitches. Think about it. If you can have "anyone", you chose her? Yeaiiiiii, buddy LMAO.

LOL...keep bringin up 2 year old relationships, where a girl I dated gained weight after we got 2gether. thats all u will ever be able 2 say...meanwhile, u still look like a female.

Sccit

LOL, NIK the only time someone here stepped up to you, you pussied out.

& then when Bundy called you out, you pussied out.

Stop talking about what you would do, hiding behind your keyboard.

who stepped up 2 me? so far, i've met 2 peeps from this site who had problems with me...one who drove here 2 fight me, but ended up playin ball, and 1 who i went after myself....bundy was also invited 2 come see me. u are as well. i know u wanna come 2 cali. when u do, make it a point 2 come out here and i'll have my brother beat ur ass, cuz u aint anywhere near my level, son.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!

LOL...keep bringin up 2 year old relationships, where a girl I dated gained weight after we got 2gether. thats all u will ever be able 2 say...meanwhile, u still look like a female.

LOL. I have nothing on you? Son, the only thing you've ever said about me is my looks, which hands down girls like more than yours. Where are you going with this?

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.

A lot of " models" like yourself are tall. Remember that girl you said said your " model status"? What she meant was your tall and anorexic and she's concerned about your health, like most " models"

Eat a samdwhich Kate, you might pass out from all this excercise, I mean typing

Sccit

LMAO, coz your tall dont mean shit. Id still knock you the fuck out.

i'm pretty sure being tall DOES mean shit, u fucking moron...not saying it's everything, but 2 say that someone who is 6'5", with a ganga reach doesnt have any sort of advantage in a fight only goes 2 show u aint got experience in fighting...now, being tall aint everything. fighting is mostly mental....but it sure does help. my arms can vouch for that.....when's the last time u been in a fight n what was the outcome? i'd love 2 hear this.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
strange pictures but cham ur just as gay u honky with a popped collar