Author Topic: Operation: Jewdgement Day 2 (NIK's brother is on some wild mango flaming tip)  (Read 1720 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
LOL, NIK the only time someone here stepped up to you, you pussied out.

& then when Bundy called you out, you pussied out.

Stop talking about what you would do, hiding behind your keyboard.

who stepped up 2 me? so far, i've met 2 peeps from this site who had problems with me...one who drove here 2 fight me, but ended up playin ball, and 1 who i went after myself....bundy was also invited 2 come see me. u are as well. i know u wanna come 2 cali. when u do, make it a point 2 come out here and i'll have my brother beat ur ass, cuz u aint anywhere near my level, son.

LOL. Grundy still calls you a pussy for that day & your reply to that is "he's lying".

You, alone, had problems with SIK, you tried to roll up on him & jump him with people. Pussy.

Bundy called you out to meet in public & you said no, "come to my neighborhood, where my friends can jump you because I'm too scrawny to fight one on one".

I've called you out to take a trip to New York & you've consistently dodged. Shit, come through with your boy. I'll hit up Tommy Fits & send you back lookin' like a bitch.

Sccit

^Yeah & everyone knows those emo/punk girls are just dying for some anorexic, Jewish, wigger to dick them down. That's just their type. :laugh:

we all seen ur pic, bieber...now look at mines (theyre even in this thread for u 2 jerk 2) and tell me i wouldnt beat the blood out you lmao. come on, now, son.

and btw, my brothers emo girlfriends stutter in my presence, real spit. they would laugh at u and put u in a dress.

You've seen my picture at 13. I'd wash you, youngin'.

LOL @ stutter in my presence. NIK, being a guy that girls are attracted to, let me break it down for you. If you're going to talk about girls like they view you as sexy, try not to go out with 300 pound, fat, ugly, disgusting bitches. Think about it. If you can have "anyone", you chose her? Yeaiiiiii, buddy LMAO.

LOL...keep bringin up 2 year old relationships, where a girl I dated gained weight after we got 2gether. thats all u will ever be able 2 say...meanwhile, u still look like a female.

LOL. I have nothing on you? Son, the only thing you've ever said about me is my looks, which hands down girls like more than yours. Where are you going with this?

lmao...any girl who is attracted 2 u clearly does not want 2 get dicked down good.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
damn son, thats all i gotta say.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^Yeah & everyone knows those emo/punk girls are just dying for some anorexic, Jewish, wigger to dick them down. That's just their type. :laugh:

we all seen ur pic, bieber...now look at mines (theyre even in this thread for u 2 jerk 2) and tell me i wouldnt beat the blood out you lmao. come on, now, son.

and btw, my brothers emo girlfriends stutter in my presence, real spit. they would laugh at u and put u in a dress.

You've seen my picture at 13. I'd wash you, youngin'.

LOL @ stutter in my presence. NIK, being a guy that girls are attracted to, let me break it down for you. If you're going to talk about girls like they view you as sexy, try not to go out with 300 pound, fat, ugly, disgusting bitches. Think about it. If you can have "anyone", you chose her? Yeaiiiiii, buddy LMAO.

LOL...keep bringin up 2 year old relationships, where a girl I dated gained weight after we got 2gether. thats all u will ever be able 2 say...meanwhile, u still look like a female.

LOL. I have nothing on you? Son, the only thing you've ever said about me is my looks, which hands down girls like more than yours. Where are you going with this?

lmao...any girl who is attracted 2 u clearly does not want 2 get dicked down good.

No matter which way you slice that, that means you think about me & my dick size. Looks like Eden isn't the only one with the homosexual trait.

Greenbrigade

• Muthafuckin' OG
Last time i was in a fight was bout 2 years ago. Dude tried to bottle me and missed, one punch and he was out cold. Height means fuck all in a full on scrap

Sccit

who stepped up 2 me? so far, i've met 2 peeps from this site who had problems with me...one who drove here 2 fight me, but ended up playin ball, and 1 who i went after myself....bundy was also invited 2 come see me. u are as well. i know u wanna come 2 cali. when u do, make it a point 2 come out here and i'll have my brother beat ur ass, cuz u aint anywhere near my level, son.

LOL. Grundy still calls you a pussy for that day & your reply to that is "he's lying".

You, alone, had problems with SIK, you tried to roll up on him & jump him with people. Pussy.

Bundy called you out to meet in public & you said no, "come to my neighborhood, where my friends can jump you because I'm too scrawny to fight one on one".

I've called you out to take a trip to New York & you've consistently dodged. Shit, come through with your boy. I'll hit up Tommy Fits & send you back lookin' like a bitch.

grundy aint called me shit, the first post he made when he got back from his road trip said i wasnt as bad as he thought and that he was cool with me after the altercation.... fact is that dude drove a long way 2 "beat my ass" and it never happened.

i never went 2 jump sikotic...if i wanted 2 jump him, it woulda been done. fact of the matter is, dude really didnt wanna fight and it was very evident at the scene.

bundy wanted 2 fight me...i told him 2 come to a public park where we could handle it man 2 man and he said he wants 2 set up a boxing match at his gym in fear that i would jump him....only that excuse held no ground, because i coulda just as easily jumped him in the parking lot of the gym.

now...me vs. u...best believe if i ever do go to new york, beating down ur bieber lookin ass will be 1 of my main attractions. but if u do make it out 2 cali, how bout this, i wont even get into shit wit u right off the bat...ima treat u with respect when u come 2 my hometown, cuz thats the typa dude i am. i'll let u hit blunts with the homies and show u what it's really like out here in the "rich streets of los angeles"........i'll give u a chance and treat u like somebody i never even interacted with. but as soon as u open ur mouth and say the typa shit u do on here (which i guarantee u wont), i'll beat u down worse than the dude got done in dodger stadium on opening day, and thats on my life....so dont be scared 2 come see me, cuz i'm tellin u now, it wont be hate right off the bat. answer this, though, do u plan on comin 2 cali in the near future? very curious.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
LOL, no. I don't got that "take a trip whenever" money. Got college to pay for & the next trip I'm taking is to D.R. this winter with some people. I know some girls over in Cali though. So one day I'll be over there, chief.

Sccit

LOL, no. I don't got that "take a trip whenever" money. Got college to pay for & the next trip I'm taking is to D.R. this winter with some people. I know some girls over in Cali though. So one day I'll be over there, chief.

when that day comes, lemme know whats good, son

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor

grundy aint called me shit, the first post he made when he got back from his road trip said i wasnt as bad as he thought and that he was cool with me after the altercation.... fact is that dude drove a long way 2 "beat my ass" and it never happened.

i never went 2 jump sikotic...if i wanted 2 jump him, it woulda been done. fact of the matter is, dude really didnt wanna fight and it was very evident at the scene.

bundy wanted 2 fight me...i told him 2 come to a public park where we could handle it man 2 man and he said he wants 2 set up a boxing match at his gym in fear that i would jump him....only that excuse held no ground, because i coulda just as easily jumped him in the parking lot of the gym.

now...me vs. u...best believe if i ever do go to new york, beating down ur bieber lookin ass will be 1 of my main attractions. but if u do make it out 2 cali, how bout this, i wont even get into shit wit u right off the bat...ima treat u with respect when u come 2 my hometown, cuz thats the typa dude i am. i'll let u hit blunts with the homies and show u what it's really like out here in the "rich streets of los angeles"........i'll give u a chance and treat u like somebody i never even interacted with. but as soon as u open ur mouth and say the typa shit u do on here (which i guarantee u wont), i'll beat u down worse than the dude got done in dodger stadium on opening day, and thats on my life....so dont be scared 2 come see me, cuz i'm tellin u now, it wont be hate right off the bat. answer this, though, do u plan on comin 2 cali in the near future? very curious.

Really, all of you talk about knocking each other out, but nobody does shit. I think it's pretty silly to do that over an internet forum, but the way you ran your mouth and battled somebody should fight Nik. But we all know this will never happen, since act like Haye- Bitchko. It shouldn't be impossible to arrange a fair fight, but one side will always invent conditions.

Sikotic™

LMFAO. Funniest thing I've read on here in a minute.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Your favorite posters favorite poster

Where in the DR.  I went back in May to Punta Cana

OG Hack Wilson

my brother been into the emo/punk scene for a while, and thats just the gayass shit they do...i dont give a fuck, shit doesnt involve me and i could care less about that shit. the fact that u guys are diggin deeper into my brothers ish than i ever have is quite disturbin, though smh.

grow some balls and keep it dubcc, bitches.

on the real though your brother needs to stop his gayness
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
I actually gotta give young NIK some props....hes like Tupac....NIK against the world.  He could have stayed out of this and it would have died down but, he hops in both feet like a soldier.  That's heart.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
I don't think that deserves props. He knew had to speak on it. If he didn't then everybody would follow any of his posts with a picture of his brother and questions. To contain it to a couple threads was the only choice he had.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Where in the DR.  I went back in May to Punta Cana

Not sure yet. My boy said he's looking into resort prices.

What you pay? For how many days?