Author Topic: Where's MDogg?  (Read 1331 times)

jeromechickenbone

Where's MDogg?
« on: July 12, 2011, 07:51:54 PM »
Out campaigning for Obama '12?

jeromechickenbone

Re: Where's MDogg?
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2011, 03:20:20 PM »
 :whistle:

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2011, 03:28:25 PM »
I think his wife & he had a child a few months ago.
There was a post he made saying he'd be much less active if I remember correctly.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2011, 06:29:17 PM »
There was a post he made saying he'd be much less active if I remember correctly.

That is no excuse.  His mod duties supersede a goddamn family.  He needs to check his priorities. 

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2011, 10:49:15 PM »

That is no excuse.  His mod duties supersede a goddamn family.  He needs to check his priorities. 

You should confront him in the WCCWF lol.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Sikotic™

« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2011, 01:20:35 AM »
Yeah. Some people actually like to take care of their kids.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2021, 12:34:37 PM »
I’m around lol

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2021, 12:24:51 AM »
I’m around lol

What's the call M-Dogg?  Which side you on?  Lockdown, mask, forced vaxx, authoritarian and medical tyranny?  Or the side of freedom?
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2021, 09:14:05 PM »
What's the call M-Dogg?  Which side you on?  Lockdown, mask, forced vaxx, authoritarian and medical tyranny?  Or the side of freedom?

The side of I don’t give a fuck as long as you stay 6 feet away with that musty cough… lol

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2021, 08:19:00 AM »
The side of I don’t give a fuck as long as you stay 6 feet away with that musty cough… lol

we used to have nice debates back in the day at the forum, and it was all good.. but now your political party has gone way too far you all are a Cult now.  You shut down freedom of speech, you are forcibly injecting populations, and you promote a fear and death that's destroying life in the country and around the world.

You've gone too far.  You need to wake up and realize you are in a Cult.  When you can't question "Science" it is no longer Science.  You are using so-called "Science" to create a Medical Tyranny, Authoritarian, Communist Govt and life is shit in America.  I fuccin left the country again and with the way libtards are destroying it I hope I'm not forced to go back
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2021, 08:57:32 AM »
we used to have nice debates back in the day at the forum, and it was all good.. but now your political party has gone way too far you all are a Cult now.  You shut down freedom of speech, you are forcibly injecting populations, and you promote a fear and death that's destroying life in the country and around the world.

You've gone too far.  You need to wake up and realize you are in a Cult.  When you can't question "Science" it is no longer Science.  You are using so-called "Science" to create a Medical Tyranny, Authoritarian, Communist Govt and life is shit in America.  I fuccin left the country again and with the way libtards are destroying it I hope I'm not forced to go back

but you got vaccinated ……

where u headed to now?

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2021, 07:05:41 PM »

I’m in a cult? I barely go to church… lol

It’s a global pandemic. No one knows how to act. One side is forcing vaccines, the other side is crying about mask. Honestly, I don’t give a flying fuck. Simply put, these events traumatize EVERYONE. There is no right or wrong answer. It’s like 9-11, there was no right or wrong way to react. We all are a traumatic event and we all reacted differently. I have very close family right now who are STRONG anti-vaccines and I have family right now who are working to vaccine people. Why should there be a right side and a wrong side? Why can’t we just admit this fuckin’ sucks, no one wants grandma to die, and also their aunt who survived breast cancer, and at the same time no one wants to wear those fuckin’ mask. Like is it too much to admit this sucks for everyone?

Sccit

« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2021, 10:10:07 PM »
I’m in a cult? I barely go to church… lol

It’s a global pandemic. No one knows how to act. One side is forcing vaccines, the other side is crying about mask. Honestly, I don’t give a flying fuck. Simply put, these events traumatize EVERYONE. There is no right or wrong answer. It’s like 9-11, there was no right or wrong way to react. We all are a traumatic event and we all reacted differently. I have very close family right now who are STRONG anti-vaccines and I have family right now who are working to vaccine people. Why should there be a right side and a wrong side? Why can’t we just admit this fuckin’ sucks, no one wants grandma to die, and also their aunt who survived breast cancer, and at the same time no one wants to wear those fuckin’ mask. Like is it too much to admit this sucks for everyone?

if only life were as simple as your mind

never change brodie

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2021, 10:25:14 PM »

if only life were as simple as your mind

never change brodie

LMAO…

It’s not that simple and yet very much that simple all at the same time.

Reality is, everything can be simple, humans make it harder. We try to make meaning out of things that have no meaning. We try to assign blame to things that might not have blame. We try to deny reality for things that are real. We ultimately make life harder than it needs to be, and we live in a society which needs each other to work but we don’t want to do what is needed to make society works. My answer is simplistic because this all should have been simplistic. But now we are in a hot fucken mess because that’s what humans do.

Sccit

« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2021, 08:55:59 PM »
LMAO…

It’s not that simple and yet very much that simple all at the same time.

Reality is, everything can be simple, humans make it harder. We try to make meaning out of things that have no meaning. We try to assign blame to things that might not have blame. We try to deny reality for things that are real. We ultimately make life harder than it needs to be, and we live in a society which needs each other to work but we don’t want to do what is needed to make society works. My answer is simplistic because this all should have been simplistic. But now we are in a hot fucken mess because that’s what humans do.

you can try to simplify it all you want, but this is a pretty complex and multi-layered issue we’re dealing with homie.