Author Topic: WCC Cup round 3… Maestro Minded vs. Kill  (Read 505 times)

__kaLipZo__

• Apocalypstic Immortal
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:WCC Cup round 3… Maestro Minded vs. Kill
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2003, 03:15:03 PM »
talkin to judges cause even battlin newbies you afraid-they-prevail, so wack you’re "out of reach” plus I’m "de-range-in”-you-well// {{4}}

{{4}}: When he battled Kalipzo he said that he didn't know him and couldn't write personals which should be considered by the judges when voting

dont i feel special
Battle Record: 20 - 3
14 KO's

Febuary's Battle Mc Of The Month.
March's Wordplay Mc
March's Best Punchline Mc

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2003, 10:48:39 PM »
This battle was between two people with simular styles, so it was easy to judge. I have to say that in the end, though Kill had bigger vocabulary, I-Bo had rhymes that had more of an impact. I-Bo's personals had more of an impact on me, like talking about time, as oppose to Kill talking about bar length. So in this battle I got to say

vote=Maestro~Minded

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2003, 02:20:13 AM »
damn yall, thiz shit was off tha chain. Fah real. I was feelin both verses.

I-Bo, prolly one of tha better verses ive seen frum u inna a minute man. Seems like youve shaken off summa the rust frum when u wasnt active. U came hard wit tha personals. Good multis, sum pretty tight metas. Tha flow was better on thiz verse then usual. Tha "solitaire", "Pillow", and shit about tha Koncept battle were all tight linez. Prolly mah favorite of yur verse. All togetha u came real ill on thiz one. Good shit man.

Kill, u also brought tha Heat on this shit. Yur first verse wasnt as good as tha rest of yur spit. But still ill. I liked tha chess references, and tha "Playin yahself" line was prolly tha best of yur spit. U came wit sum real tight metas also, and good multis. Pretty good flow, and sum good personals. Very solid verse man.

aiight yall, thiz is by far...IMO...tha closest battle of tha Tourny.

I hate tah do this, but...i cant decide righ now. So ima call it a draw for now.

Once Blade votes, if needed...ill come back and go over both again...and make a decision.

but fah now...

DRAW...

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2003, 10:16:51 AM »
since you want me to explain...

on this board, we post first, read later

check old threads for my peak

and i think you're the first one to not get disqualified for posting to late... i think its not fair against the other guys.. specially for thoose who've been disqued for posting 5-10 min late... my crew once became disqualified because of that shit... thats why i dont want it to be otherwise for anybody else

and no, its not up to koncept to decide, its up to the judge.. and they chose another path than the regular one ...

english is my THIRD language... (french, swedish, english)... if you wonder why i dont use "dictionary-rhymes"

Ok, I understand you as for that dqin shit, don't blame me though. I basically read verses before postin out of curiousity, I never refer to them in mines. I don't always do (I didn't read Koncept's for example), but I can stop it...just like everybody I won't be able to prove shit though

This battle was between two people with simular styles, so it was easy to judge. I have to say that in the end, though Kill had bigger vocabulary, I-Bo had rhymes that had more of an impact. I-Bo's personals had more of an impact on me, like talking about time, as oppose to Kill talking about bar length. So in this battle I got to say

vote=Maestro~Minded

The more I post here the more I see how important personals are. Personally I think the Cloud 9 references hit harder than attackin his style, but unlike many others I-Bo ain't a person who did alot of stupid shit I know about

Thanx for votin quickly to M and Tone, waitin for Blade...

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: January 16, 2003, 11:33:35 AM »
since you want me to explain...

on this board, we post first, read later

check old threads for my peak

and i think you're the first one to not get disqualified for posting to late... i think its not fair against the other guys.. specially for thoose who've been disqued for posting 5-10 min late... my crew once became disqualified because of that shit... thats why i dont want it to be otherwise for anybody else

and no, its not up to koncept to decide, its up to the judge.. and they chose another path than the regular one ...

english is my THIRD language... (french, swedish, english)... if you wonder why i dont use "dictionary-rhymes"

Ok, I understand you as for that dqin shit, don't blame me though. I basically read verses before postin out of curiousity, I never refer to them in mines. I don't always do (I didn't read Koncept's for example), but I can stop it...just like everybody I won't be able to prove shit though

vote=Maestro~Minded

The more I post here the more I see how important personals are. Personally I think the Cloud 9 references hit harder than attackin his style, but unlike many others I-Bo ain't a person who did alot of stupid shit I know about

Thanx for votin quickly to M and Tone, waitin for Blade...

aight,,,i waz never mad a you... its just that we dont play it that way over here... but we're cool... .. no beef

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2003, 12:09:06 PM »
aight,,,i waz never mad a you... its just that we dont play it that way over here... but we're cool... .. no beef
yeah, I never had no beef wit you...as I said I can also drop first, it's just that I tend to be pretty lazy until there's little time left and then often my opponent's verses are already up and I just read some of them, not thinkin much...I understand that you see it as an advantage, even though I think the only advantage it might really give me is that I know whether I need to make a serious effort or I can just key some nice lil lines...in your and many other cases I didn't have a lot of time though. But I think I got your point in droppin before readin

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2003, 02:42:31 PM »

vote=Maestro~Minded

I agree, Ibo came wid sum nice personals which i didnt expect from him, he had good multies and punches, flow was good, overall i felt his verse had a bigger impact.  Kills verse was good too, i liked how he mocked ibo playin chess wid himself, he had a better vocab, but overall i thought ibo got this by a lil, close battle ya'll, kill you got mad potential dood ,keep workin on that shit, good battle, peace

vote - ibo

oh btw if i was you kill, id switch to a better crew lol...

-{bLaDe}
« Last Edit: January 16, 2003, 02:47:17 PM by .:[b L a D e]:. »
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: January 16, 2003, 02:58:37 PM »
nice battle... i gotta admit that kill gave me something to chew on...

i loved theese bars
bar length ? you come over-equipped, tryina boast-wit-ya-click, but your vocab is "minor stuff” like when you "holdin-ya-dick”// {{2}}
"Maestro”? Well, someone should "PHRASALLY-help”, your old pic showed your lyrical ability – you only "playin-yaself”// {{3}}

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: January 17, 2003, 08:37:38 AM »
yeah, I-Bo bein the first one to beat me solo definitely ain't ashaming, I've only been battlin for like half a year now, I think I can still improve and I'm already quite nice

Good battle I-Bo, I didn't really think I'd have a chance anyways lol...I've lost but still I'm improvin...peace