Author Topic: So this is Emo ?  (Read 1158 times)

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
Re: So this is Emo ?
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2011, 07:13:41 PM »
these pictures are fucking disturbing

This.

It's truly funny when you juxtapose this pictures with elior calling everyone faggots and nutriders, considering his own blood and roomate is a cross dressing Faggot.

Wouldn't be surprised that elior has fucked a few dudes

Sccit

« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2011, 07:16:35 PM »
these pictures are fucking disturbing

This.

It's truly funny when you juxtapose this pictures with elior calling everyone faggots and nutriders, considering his own blood and roomate is a cross dressing Faggot.

Wouldn't be surprised that elior has fucked a few dudes

even if my brother was gay, so are u, shit dont change....that  would just mean i know how 2 spot gayness when i see it, and u, my friend, are the epitome of a closeted canadian queer who takes his frustrations out on the internet, since ur helpless in real life. ive dealt with ur type my whole life, son.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2011, 07:29:30 PM »

Lmao. Please elior. Your a tough guy online because your a shy humble person in real life. Your own friends and ex gf have confirmed this on this very forum. Your character on here is all fantasy little boy.We all know everything about you, where you live, what your parents do, your brother sucks cock, your friends are borderline disabled. These are all facts. You only know what I've told you, and I could be making it all up just for the fuck of it.

We know who you are elior, thier is no facade. Your tough guy routine is just sad at this point because we know the reality.

Hell even say looney nobody really knows who he is. He could be a hardcore gangsta or some nerd. We just fill in the blanks for some trolling fun. Same with pretty much anyone. But not you son. Your see through. Your life isn't what you want so Dubcc is your world of Warcraft. But the curtain was lifted a long time ago. Your just a trolling punching bag that everyone enjoys making fun of because your such an easy target. But we all just feel sorry for you.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2011, 07:42:02 PM »

Lmao. Please elior. Your a tough guy online because your a shy humble person in real life. Your own friends and ex gf have confirmed this on this very forum. Your character on here is all fantasy little boy.We all know everything about you, where you live, what your parents do, your brother sucks cock, your friends are borderline disabled. These are all facts. You only know what I've told you, and I could be making it all up just for the fuck of it.

We know who you are elior, thier is no facade. Your tough guy routine is just sad at this point because we know the reality.

Hell even say looney nobody really knows who he is. He could be a hardcore gangsta or some nerd. We just fill in the blanks for some trolling fun. Same with pretty much anyone. But not you son. Your see through. Your life isn't what you want so Dubcc is your world of Warcraft. But the curtain was lifted a long time ago. Your just a trolling punching bag that everyone enjoys making fun of because your such an easy target. But we all just feel sorry for you.

Yeah, what I was trying to say in that thread, NIK. We all know you're fake on here. If you just acted like yourself & not try to impress us with girls "stuttering" when they see you & how many bitches you fuck & how many people say you're the dopest rapper & how you live in a "hood".

& we're being real with you. As raw & insulting as it might seem, at the end of the day, it's the truth. Fighting against it just makes you look worse.

Sccit

« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2011, 09:08:30 PM »

LOL...show me once where any1 i'm associated with said I'm "shy", i'd love 2 see that...humble? yes, no doubt...i take pride in bein humble. u probably wouldnt know humble if it slapped u across the forehead, and thats why youre a bitter bitch whos life clearly sucks. as for what u know about me...yea, u know where i live and u seen pics of my family. thats about it. u dont know me any more than i know u, regardless of what your feeble little mind thinks. i can rest assure that u wouldnt read me that whole paragraph u just typed face-2-face if i paid u 500 bux 2 do it. guaranteed. and that offer is actually on the table, so when u decide 2 leave ur lame ass country, remember u have 500 bux waitin for u in cali, gaydc.

Sccit

« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2011, 09:13:52 PM »

Yeah, what I was trying to say in that thread, NIK. We all know you're fake on here. If you just acted like yourself & not try to impress us with girls "stuttering" when they see you & how many bitches you fuck & how many people say you're the dopest rapper & how you live in a "hood".

& we're being real with you. As raw & insulting as it might seem, at the end of the day, it's the truth. Fighting against it just makes you look worse.

biebs, wtf are you out of all people talkin about, son? lmao. ur the biggest faggy lookin nerd in this whole place, on my life a couple weeks ago me and roccy were clownin about how ur the same type of dude as the emo kids my bro kicks it with. i never said i live in any hood, so quit lyin 2 kick it, and i would bitchslap the hell out of u, on everything i love, if ur bieber lookin ass ever said any of the stuff u say on here 2 me in person. theres a reason that every1 i have met and kicked it with on this site had nothin but good things 2 say about me, while only the geeks like u and gaydc, who have never met me and never will (because u dont have the balls to) are the only 1s who ever talk shit....coincidence? i think not, bieber.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2011, 09:23:03 PM »
nik u dont want 2 fuck with the biebs

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #22 on: July 14, 2011, 11:38:30 PM »
Lmao, your such a nerd elior. I'd just walk up to you and slap you out cold. A bitch like you doesn't even deserve a fist, just a slap.

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: July 14, 2011, 11:39:28 PM »
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

Sccit

« Reply #24 on: July 14, 2011, 11:47:46 PM »
Lmao, your such a nerd elior. I'd just walk up to you and slap you out cold. A bitch like you doesn't even deserve a fist, just a slap.

u called justin bieber ur boy...the only slappin ull ever do is through a computer screen.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #25 on: July 15, 2011, 12:02:46 AM »
Pretty hilarious how you were talking about me to real life people.

& you can be quoted going on how your hood is all Mexican. You were fighting the demographics of it for a solid week. Stop acting like you didn't try to convince people it was more hood than it really is.

& talking about what you would do is stupid because even though keep talking about all these people (just one guy, who has talked shit about you on here since), you don't do anything anyway. You just hide in your little Woodland Jew cave. But what makes you think I'd talk shit to you to your face? I would just straight rock you in the mouth. You think I would stand there & be like "you know you're a faggot on Dubcc, right?". Shows you've never actually been in a fight. When people have problems they don't meet up & talk about it. They meet up & throw. C'mon, son.

But that's all blown out of proportion because I wouldn't go to California just for the intention of fighting you. I have friends out there, I'd be chilling with them. You wouldn't even cross my mind. We would have to cross paths at some random rave lmao.

Sccit

« Reply #26 on: July 15, 2011, 12:59:39 AM »
^we were readin over the feedback 2 our tracks and laughin at how u were writin novels talkin shit, when in reality ur a lil fruitcake who would never say that shit in person.

plus, i never said where i live is all mexican, someone ignorantly said i live and associate amongst nothin but rich whiteboys, and i proved that the places i kick it, the basketball park closest 2 my house where i play every day, is predominantly minorities (mostly underprivelaged mexicans), and is known to have a higher than average crime-rate...thats not even where i live, thats a 5 min drive from where i live, biebs. but everythin i said bout that was still 100% true.

and lmfao@the way u talkin, as if uv walked up 2 some1 in ur pathetic lil life and "rocked" some1 in the mouth *remember what biebs looks like* rofl

u aint gotta say it, we know...obviously, u wouldnt come see me...u have no balls. a real man takes a challenge, doesnt straight up say "no"...and then u have the nerve 2 say i bitched out against peeps on here. biebs, u are the epitome of a classic dubcc fag. just get off the nuts, it aint workin 4 u.. everytime u try gettin in on the nutriding action, i end up bringin out the dumb faggot in u.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #27 on: July 15, 2011, 01:05:14 AM »
Only rich white suburbanites use phrases like " higher then average crime rate" lol, seriously you sound like such a pussy when you say shit like that. Sounding like a fucking soccer mom.

Sccit

« Reply #28 on: July 15, 2011, 01:12:35 AM »
Only rich white suburbanites use phrases like " higher then average crime rate" lol, seriously you sound like such a pussy when you say shit like that. Sounding like a fucking soccer mom.

its the truth, son...shit does have a higher than (<dumb hick) average crime rate, in every facet, from murder 2 burglary. if i spelt it out any differently, u'd call me a wigger puttin up a front. ur so bitter at life that u'd twist that up into hatred no matter what way i put it, lose-lose situation. just spittin the facts, gaydc. u should try doin the same.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2011, 01:14:40 AM by NIKCC »

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #29 on: July 15, 2011, 01:17:47 AM »
You couldn't sound any softer then if your parents named you charmin. Crime rates, lmao.