Author Topic: So this is Emo ?  (Read 1161 times)

Sccit

Re: So this is Emo ?
« Reply #30 on: July 15, 2011, 01:18:58 AM »
You couldn't sound any softer then if your parents named you charmin. Crime rates, lmao.

i'm pretty sure bein from canada makes u hard as fuck, gaydc.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #31 on: July 15, 2011, 10:12:40 AM »
LOL. I've called you out to come to New York five times before you told me to go to California. & at least when you said California, I said maybe one day I'd go. The first four times I mentioned New York, you changed the topic. ::)

& paragraphs? Certainly nothing longer than what I'm responding too right now...what does that say about you? Hypocrite.

& this is why I can tell you're sheltered. You think people's looks determine how they act. That's truly sad. Going by your logic, how do you get so offended over people saying you look like a complete faggot at raves, rocking Laker everything? I think you've convinced yourself I'm actually Justin Bieber. You notice when I talk shit about you, I can diss you in 50 ways, half of them personal. You? You just tell me I look like a pop-star, when the only picture you've posted about me doesn't even look like Justin Bieber & it's when I was 13. You're losing, my friend. But keep reaching.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #32 on: July 15, 2011, 10:26:37 AM »
THE INTERNET

WHEN KEEPING IT REAL.....

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Sccit

« Reply #33 on: July 15, 2011, 12:16:42 PM »
LOL. I've called you out to come to New York five times before you told me to go to California. & at least when you said California, I said maybe one day I'd go. The first four times I mentioned New York, you changed the topic. ::)

& paragraphs? Certainly nothing longer than what I'm responding too right now...what does that say about you? Hypocrite.

& this is why I can tell you're sheltered. You think people's looks determine how they act. That's truly sad. Going by your logic, how do you get so offended over people saying you look like a complete faggot at raves, rocking Laker everything? I think you've convinced yourself I'm actually Justin Bieber. You notice when I talk shit about you, I can diss you in 50 ways, half of them personal. You? You just tell me I look like a pop-star, when the only picture you've posted about me doesn't even look like Justin Bieber & it's when I was 13. You're losing, my friend. But keep reaching.

like i said, if i ever come 2 new york, best believe id come c ur lil nancy boy ass. u already said, even if u came 2 cali, u wouldnt come see me...so quit tryna backtrack now, it's 2 late, biebs.

btw...i dont think peoples looks determine how they act, but your whole faggoty persona is crystal clear. i know how 2 judge from a far, and by the way u hopped on my nuts on this forum (bandwaggon steez), ur obsession with lebron (who doesnt even play on ur team), the way u compose urself (fruitily), the way u write essays on my music so u can gain props from my nutriders (tryna be down wit the trends), ur gay boyish looks (biebs), i can tell exactly what typa dude u are....and now i find out ur fuckin 6 years younger than me, so i kinda feel bad talkin all this shit on u, when its clear u still got a lot of growin 2 do...but u keep askin for more by writing these essays, so fuck it.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: July 15, 2011, 12:44:06 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/BH7Te9Q8KBk" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/BH7Te9Q8KBk</a>

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: July 15, 2011, 12:45:55 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/kLVlY8BAbPo" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/kLVlY8BAbPo</a>

each of these videos deserve their own post

Sikotic™

« Reply #36 on: July 15, 2011, 12:49:08 PM »
LMAO @ those Canoga Park videos
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: July 15, 2011, 01:09:56 PM »
LMAO, I'm feeling Neil Diamond singing about parks.

like i said, if i ever come 2 new york, best believe id come c ur lil nancy boy ass. u already said, even if u came 2 cali, u wouldnt come see me...so quit tryna backtrack now, it's 2 late, biebs.

btw...i dont think peoples looks determine how they act, but your whole faggoty persona is crystal clear. i know how 2 judge from a far, and by the way u hopped on my nuts on this forum (bandwaggon steez), ur obsession with lebron (who doesnt even play on ur team), the way u compose urself (fruitily), the way u write essays on my music so u can gain props from my nutriders (tryna be down wit the trends), ur gay boyish looks (biebs), i can tell exactly what typa dude u are....and now i find out ur fuckin 6 years younger than me, so i kinda feel bad talkin all this shit on u, when its clear u still got a lot of growin 2 do...but u keep askin for more by writing these essays, so fuck it.

Your big thing on here is how nobody really knows you & regardless of what people see, it doesn't mean anything because you "do this" & "do that". You're just being a hypocrite doing the same to me. But I've come to expect that.

btw, listen to yourself. You claim you know I'm a "fag" because I root for LeBron James. Really? Shows a lot of who you are.

Everything you wrote is just speculation with no proof. You don't know what kind of dude I am; you just want me to be all those things you say to satisfy your insecurities. But you? We know everything about you. So your threats & shit talking are irrelevant & void lol.

Face it, your life here is a fantasy life for you & you want everyone here to be part of the fantasy you create. You want me to be a fag. You want Jay to be a herb from Canada. You want Sik to be some Uncle Tom, loser Black guy, etc. all just to add to your internet ego, which is sad. Because like I said, you don't know anything about us. But we could write a book about you. You're not fooling anyone.

Sccit

« Reply #38 on: July 15, 2011, 02:27:39 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/BH7Te9Q8KBk" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/BH7Te9Q8KBk</a>

see that Godfather strip club in the video, thats actually where i'm bout 2 go right now...Roccy lives a door down from that club, on Sherman Way n Canoga. rich ass suburban neighborhoods lmao.

Sccit

« Reply #39 on: July 15, 2011, 02:36:42 PM »
LMAO, I'm feeling Neil Diamond singing about parks.

Your big thing on here is how nobody really knows you & regardless of what people see, it doesn't mean anything because you "do this" & "do that". You're just being a hypocrite doing the same to me. But I've come to expect that.

btw, listen to yourself. You claim you know I'm a "fag" because I root for LeBron James. Really? Shows a lot of who you are.

Everything you wrote is just speculation with no proof. You don't know what kind of dude I am; you just want me to be all those things you say to satisfy your insecurities. But you? We know everything about you. So your threats & shit talking are irrelevant & void lol.

Face it, your life here is a fantasy life for you & you want everyone here to be part of the fantasy you create. You want me to be a fag. You want Jay to be a herb from Canada. You want Sik to be some Uncle Tom, loser Black guy, etc. all just to add to your internet ego, which is sad. Because like I said, you don't know anything about us. But we could write a book about you. You're not fooling anyone.

LOL..."i know u, but u dont know me". newsflash, bitch boy, us typin text back n forth=communication=the best way of gettin 2 know some one. i know u and jay just as much as yall know me, whether it makes u feel less cool 2 admit that or not. at the end of the day, u and jay are huge fags, but on different levels. personas aint that hard to figure. jay is a bitter at life dude who takes his aggression out on the internet, because in reality, he cant say half the shit he says on this website, and i may be the first 2 call him out on that, but i aint been the last. u, on the other hand, are more of a soft faggot type kid, would never talk shit 2 a random stranger, the kind who looks like he belongs in a boy band, the type 2 pop his collar because he thinks its what looks trendy, the type 2 hop on the bandwaggon of the next coolest thing just 2 fit in wit the cool crowd. u are easily the most readable of all my nutriders, and by far the least credible...honestly, i wouldnt be surprised if my nutriders are startin 2 hate u more than they hate me just by readin ur recent rants tryna convince people that ur cooler than me. just give it up and go back to postin about the trendy music u like the listen 2, cuz this nutridin shit just aint cut out for u, son.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2011, 02:43:44 PM by NIKCC »

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #40 on: July 15, 2011, 02:38:41 PM »

Lmao. Please elior. Your a tough guy online because your a shy humble person in real life. Your own friends and ex gf have confirmed this on this very forum. Your character on here is all fantasy little boy.We all know everything about you, where you live, what your parents do, your brother sucks cock, your friends are borderline disabled. These are all facts. You only know what I've told you, and I could be making it all up just for the fuck of it.

We know who you are elior, thier is no facade. Your tough guy routine is just sad at this point because we know the reality.

Hell even say looney nobody really knows who he is. He could be a hardcore gangsta or some nerd. We just fill in the blanks for some trolling fun. Same with pretty much anyone. But not you son. Your see through. Your life isn't what you want so Dubcc is your world of Warcraft. But the curtain was lifted a long time ago. Your just a trolling punching bag that everyone enjoys making fun of because your such an easy target. But we all just feel sorry for you.

Look at this.  You guys all come on here and agree on your lies but that still doesn't make that shit true.  I know all the shit that you guys are talking about, I know all this shit first hand...

-If Natalie said Sccit is "shy and humble" you guys are making way more out of that then it really is, because you have nothing better to do.   Like Snoop says he was "shy and humble" back in 93 when he came out with Dr. Dre, but nobody would say he was a bitch nicca then, they would say he was a cool mutherfucker.

-Sccit's brother is just into that alternative and emo stuff a lot of younger kids are into these days.  He didn't grow up when West Coast gangsta rap was blowing up out there, he's from a different generation.  That's all that is, there is no reason to make anything more out of it then that.   His family is just regular and you guys are making way more out of it than it is, again, because you have nothing better to do.

-And I met Natalie, and she is far from ugly or anything you guys make her out to be.  She seemed like a cool girl.

-If Sccit really wanted to show off and impress you guys, or really cared what you guys thought, he would just post up pics of him and his new girlfriend that he's had for the last two years.  Because she's a girl that all of you guys would be jealous of, and it would just make you hate Sccit even more.  So he's not going to do that.

...I know I'm speaking real, and you guys just come on here for jokes, but for the few people that do care about what's real, and peek in I the thread, I posted it for them.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2011, 02:41:09 PM by Infinite- African West Coastin' 2010 »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: July 15, 2011, 03:08:11 PM »
LOL, NIK. You know what I looked like five years ago & I assume you understand I live in New York.

Other than that, you know nothing. Don't try to tell yourself different. I'll give you one thing, I wouldn't talk shit to a random stranger. Unless he was grillin' the shit out of me or something I wouldn't go out of my way to start a fight. But if there were problems, I'd be the first to go at him. So you really don't know what you're talking about.

Re-read that. At the end of the day, that's the truest part of it all. You make up lives you think we lead in your head to make yourself feel better about the shitty life you lead. Look at everything you said about me, all speculation over a picture of when I was a boy. & all you said about Jay is "he's bitter at life". Why? Can you tell me what his name is? His profession? Pics of the girl he's fucking? No. So I don't know where you're getting your information other than your imagination.

Think about it, you call everyone one here a name just to make yourself feel good. Even your homosexual ass brother came on here & just spoke his mind without calling anybody a "fag" or anything. He kept it real. You don't do that. You feel attempting to belittle a person makes you right. You're a herb.

Sccit

« Reply #42 on: July 15, 2011, 08:14:26 PM »
LOL, NIK. You know what I looked like five years ago & I assume you understand I live in New York.

Other than that, you know nothing. Don't try to tell yourself different. I'll give you one thing, I wouldn't talk shit to a random stranger. Unless he was grillin' the shit out of me or something I wouldn't go out of my way to start a fight. But if there were problems, I'd be the first to go at him. So you really don't know what you're talking about.

Re-read that. At the end of the day, that's the truest part of it all. You make up lives you think we lead in your head to make yourself feel better about the shitty life you lead. Look at everything you said about me, all speculation over a picture of when I was a boy. & all you said about Jay is "he's bitter at life". Why? Can you tell me what his name is? His profession? Pics of the girl he's fucking? No. So I don't know where you're getting your information other than your imagination.

Think about it, you call everyone one here a name just to make yourself feel good. Even your homosexual ass brother came on here & just spoke his mind without calling anybody a "fag" or anything. He kept it real. You don't do that. You feel attempting to belittle a person makes you right. You're a herb.

biebs, if yall werent dicklin fags, i wouldnt need 2 call u out on it... to grown folks and neutral onlookers with sense in their brain, it's blatantly obvious that the behavior on this board is elementary level (at best), and that most dudes ridin my dick are nerds with nothin better 2 do, who r willin 2 pull some low-class, undignified shit that no real man with self respect would take part in. when bez calls u out on bein fags, u know that shits true.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #43 on: July 15, 2011, 08:42:43 PM »
Elior lives in the twilight zone, where everyone else but him is a nerd.

And thier you go calling people fags when your own bloodlines is dripping with faggotry

Sccit

« Reply #44 on: July 15, 2011, 08:43:43 PM »
Elior lives in the twilight zone, where everyone else but him is a nerd.

And thier you go calling people fags when your own bloodlines is dripping with faggotry

...and ur still a fag. good job.