Author Topic: So this is Emo ?  (Read 1130 times)

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
Re: So this is Emo ?
« Reply #45 on: July 15, 2011, 08:53:27 PM »
I don't live in the same house as a Faggot. You do. This is a fact

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #46 on: July 15, 2011, 09:16:32 PM »

NIK gets shat upon
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: July 15, 2011, 10:50:30 PM »

NIK gets shat upon
is that 1 of your fantasys 2 get shit on by your cousin bob

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #48 on: July 15, 2011, 11:49:48 PM »
NIK, your last response to me is more or less, "if you didn't make fun of everything about me & not hurt my feelings, you wouldn't be a fag".

Face it, you're hurting from all this & people who shit on you are "dicklickers".

Just to let you know, you're putting people who pull "low class, gutless, cowardly, undignified" shit, who are "dicklickin', cocksuckin', faggots" in the same grouping as your brother. You're using the word "faggot" as a deragatory term. As to say "Eden is below a human being, he's not worthy of being labeled the same as me".

Now considering he's your brother, the same bloodline & taking into account he will never look at this forum again (unless he's got your insecurity trait), you're talking shit & belitting him behind his back. Now to me, that's more low class & gutless than anything anyone has ever said or done to you here because none of us know each other, we fuck around. But that's your actual brother.

Sccit

« Reply #49 on: July 15, 2011, 11:56:11 PM »
NIK, your last response to me is more or less, "if you didn't make fun of everything about me & not hurt my feelings, you wouldn't be a fag".

Face it, you're hurting from all this & people who shit on you are "dicklickers".

Just to let you know, you're putting people who pull "low class, gutless, cowardly, undignified" shit, who are "dicklickin', cocksuckin', faggots" in the same grouping as your brother. You're using the word "faggot" as a deragatory term. As to say "Eden is below a human being, he's not worthy of being labeled the same as me".

Now considering he's your brother, the same bloodline & taking into account he will never look at this forum again (unless he's got your insecurity trait), you're talking shit & belitting him behind his back. Now to me, that's more low class & gutless than anything anyone has ever said or done to you here because none of us know each other, we fuck around. But that's your actual brother.

u and gaydc are really too slow 2 get it, huh? this has nothin 2 do with my brother, YOU guys are faggots. where does my brother come into u being a queer? i call u a faggot, because thats what u are. even my brother called u guys gay, on everything i love...it's not an opinion up for discussion, biebs...it's a fact. yall are nutriding homos, and until u can look at yourselves and accept that the way u act is unacceptable, u will never grow.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2011, 12:15:25 AM by NIKCC »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: July 16, 2011, 12:17:29 AM »
No, no, no. Facts are more like, you dated & fell in love with a fat girl. Facts are more like, you live in a nice community but act online like you're from Compton. Facts are more like, you're shy in person according to your real friends. But I really should say "fake friends" because people online are your real friends, because this is the fantasy World you want to live in. But anyway, those are facts. You calling me a "fag" holds no weight. You're just angry.

You have nothing on me other than an old picture (that even I laugh at) & just bitter hatred...oh & your lame ass Bieber joke you've used at least 172 times in the last week lmao.

& what do you mean "where does my brother come into this?"? Your attempt at dissing us is using a word that defines your brother. If we're suppose to feel offended over you calling us faggots, you're obviously saying "I'm calling you a word you REALLY don't wanna be called". You're shitting on your own brother while trying to diss us with a word that has no meaning towards us because you don't know us lol.

Meanwhile, if we were on your side & dissed people that dissed you, we wouldn't be "nutriders", even if we were twice as worse to people defending you (more hypocrisy). So basically all your shit talking is just out of hatred...which is hilarious. You hate us. You have nothing on us. So you just call us names LMAO. I'm offended NIK. Hurting my feelings realllll bad.

Sccit

« Reply #51 on: July 16, 2011, 12:40:29 AM »
No, no, no. Facts are more like, you dated & fell in love with a fat girl. Facts are more like, you live in a nice community but act online like you're from Compton. Facts are more like, you're shy in person according to your real friends. But I really should say "fake friends" because people online are your real friends, because this is the fantasy World you want to live in. But anyway, those are facts. You calling me a "fag" holds no weight. You're just angry.

You have nothing on me other than an old picture (that even I laugh at) & just bitter hatred...oh & your lame ass Bieber joke you've used at least 172 times in the last week lmao.

& what do you mean "where does my brother come into this?"? Your attempt at dissing us is using a word that defines your brother. If we're suppose to feel offended over you calling us faggots, you're obviously saying "I'm calling you a word you REALLY don't wanna be called". You're shitting on your own brother while trying to diss us with a word that has no meaning towards us because you don't know us lol.

Meanwhile, if we were on your side & dissed people that dissed you, we wouldn't be "nutriders", even if we were twice as worse to people defending you (more hypocrisy). So basically all your shit talking is just out of hatred...which is hilarious. You hate us. You have nothing on us. So you just call us names LMAO. I'm offended NIK. Hurting my feelings realllll bad.

see...all ur supposed facts are lies, though. thats what fags do, they make up lies 2 feel better about who they are as people. a.)i never fell in love wit a fat girl, i already proved she gained weight in the midst of the relationship. b.)i never acted like i was from compton or said anythin remotely close 2 that. c.)none of my friends ever said i'm "shy"....so the FACT that u have 2 make shit like that up is exactly what makes u a fag. btw, when i say u look like bieber, that aint no joke...u really do resemble that fruit, from ur style, to ur actual appearance, 2 the way u speak. also, where did I say that i think being gay is cool? if i did, maybe then ur argument would hold merit. so even if my brother were gay (which he actually aint), that doesnt mean i have 2 think thats cool. either way u chop it up, ur still a fag, get it? and if u dissed people who dissed me, i wouldnt give a shit, because it would be meaningless 2 me, i stay in my own. but seeing as u talk shit on me at any chance u get, i have every right 2 have a say in it, and my say is that ur not only a lil faggot, but also a child who has a lot of growin up 2 do. i'm comin at u from a real perspective, bro, no beef or nothin like that, just real shit. u simply need 2 grow up and start acting like an adult, meaning lookin for people 2 "harass" (nutride) online 2 fit in is not the cool thing to do, like u obviously think. grow some hair on ur balls and get back 2 me when u have some real perspective on life; morals, values, and alla that good shit...PeACe
« Last Edit: July 16, 2011, 12:42:06 AM by NIKCC »

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #52 on: July 16, 2011, 12:44:22 AM »
You're  in your mid twenties and still live at home.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: July 16, 2011, 08:40:24 AM »

FACT.

You saying someone looks "fruity" is an opinion, NIK.

& again, if you want to talk about "low life", you said you never fell in love with a fat girl, she gained weight. So you're saying once she gained weight you didn't love her. That's gutless, bro. Regardless of the weight, her biggest flaw was actually her hideious face. Don't act like if she dropped 40 pounds her face would look better. The only picture you have of her "skinny & "attractive" is a shot of her pretty far from the camera with big, black sunglasses on. Not exactly the greatest shot lol. Coincidence? Not at all.

& what do you mean those are lies? All those "I know crips & how they type". SON, YOU'RE TRYING TO PURSUE HIP HOP! & you can't even lie & say you do it strictly for fun. I do it strictly for fun. I get a beat off Youtube & rap into a computer after writing a verse for 15-20 minutes. You get beats from "producers off Waka's album", this & that. You're a bigger wigger than most.

& lastly LOL. Don't tell me to grow up when this entire board says you act the same way you did 10 years ago. If you ever grew up, you wouldn't be here anymore.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #54 on: July 16, 2011, 09:10:59 AM »
Fellas, there's only one way to settle this...hit the studio.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #55 on: July 16, 2011, 09:18:09 AM »

& lastly LOL. Don't tell me to grow up when this entire board says you act the same way you did 10 years ago. If you ever grew up, you wouldn't be here anymore.

You mean growing up like Tom... becoming a pretentious, cold-hearted-bitter bitch, wise ass white trash, second guessing everyone, and trying to pull everyone down to his level?   ...no thank you.           
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

DUMB TYME

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #56 on: July 16, 2011, 09:52:15 AM »
clearly infant and NIKike are 2 bitter white boys that will never amount to anything

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #57 on: July 16, 2011, 01:38:49 PM »

You mean growing up like Tom... becoming a pretentious, cold-hearted-bitter bitch, wise ass white trash, second guessing everyone, and trying to pull everyone down to his level?   ...no thank you.           

Grow up by accepting your whiteness.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #58 on: July 16, 2011, 01:41:15 PM »
Yo This Is Emo, Yo This Is D-Bo

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Sccit

« Reply #59 on: July 16, 2011, 01:42:50 PM »

FACT.

You saying someone looks "fruity" is an opinion, NIK.

& again, if you want to talk about "low life", you said you never fell in love with a fat girl, she gained weight. So you're saying once she gained weight you didn't love her. That's gutless, bro. Regardless of the weight, her biggest flaw was actually her hideious face. Don't act like if she dropped 40 pounds her face would look better. The only picture you have of her "skinny & "attractive" is a shot of her pretty far from the camera with big, black sunglasses on. Not exactly the greatest shot lol. Coincidence? Not at all.

& what do you mean those are lies? All those "I know crips & how they type". SON, YOU'RE TRYING TO PURSUE HIP HOP! & you can't even lie & say you do it strictly for fun. I do it strictly for fun. I get a beat off Youtube & rap into a computer after writing a verse for 15-20 minutes. You get beats from "producers off Waka's album", this & that. You're a bigger wigger than most.

when did i say i didnt love her when she gained weight? now ur just makin up more shit, which just adds to your faggotry. do u understand? everytime u have 2 make something up about me 2 talk shit, it adds points to the level of your gayness. once u grow up, ull never find the need 2 do lame ass shit like that. and now ur tryin so hard 2 convince me how ugly she is when u never even met her...now how damn gay is that? do u really have nothin better 2 do, or are u really tryin that hard 2 justify bein on my dick?  see, most peeps talkin shit on here do it for the sake of trolling...but u, u come off as serious, like ur really tryin hard 2 gain approval of people like gaydc by bein dead serious and writin novels about why u r on the dick....and u think thats not gay? lmao. u think thats manly behavior? really, i'd be surprised if even gaydc thought u were cool, lil boy.

and what does it matter if i know crips? lmao...that means i'm trying to be from compton? great logic, retard. i do rap as a hobby, just because my shit is better quality than yours doesnt mean anythin, it just means i'm far more skilled in production, because any1 is capable of setting up the equipment i use in their bedroom. i got a beat off of a producer who produced for Waka because dude is my homie from way back, not because of anythin else...so the more u try to twist positives into a reason to hate, the more u end up lookin like a flamin loser. and biebs, quit usin the same lameass "i hate on u cuz everyone does it" lines...in essence, thats all u really sayin when u say shit like "everybody here says u didnt grow up"...ur fruity lil ass is the epitome of a follower. like i said in my track "live 4 tha moment", take a step back and think.