Author Topic: Planet C.O.B. Vol 2 is fuckin dope......  (Read 998 times)

EFFeX

Re: Planet C.O.B. Vol 2 is fuckin dope......
« Reply #45 on: July 14, 2011, 06:53:24 PM »
So wait.. you never even talked to crooked i in the first place but to some guy who promised you a verse?! Don't see how it's crooked I fault unless that guy is his manager. You should hit up Crooked I if anything.. I am sure he never even heard of this "TREV" person or whoever you referring.. sounds like you just got played by some dude.

What part do you not understand?. Young Trav hooked up MC8 (HERE = ), then BGKO (X2 SONGS HERE = ) 4 me, and came thru in a matter of days. the next 1 was sposed 2 be Croooked i. Hes done a song with him b4 (HERE = ) and there was NO REASON 2 doubt him. When I CONTACTED Crooked i, he would not give me his number 2 call him, he was hiding.

I understand all of that. It seems you are the one lacking comprehension skills so let me summarize it for you. Just because person A hooked you up with person B, it doesn't mean person A will also hook you up with person C even if person A 'really' promised. Hopefully you can process that. Why didn't you just contact Crooked I directly or his manager

This is too hard for him to understand.

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: July 14, 2011, 08:46:19 PM »
well crooked I ought to come clean with the dude and contact him personally and settle with the dude.....why have someone thinking that you robbed them ...when it is unnecessary...?   Can't a few phone calls clear things up?

"If you see me on a solo move believe that I'm strapped"  - dr. dre

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #47 on: July 14, 2011, 08:48:15 PM »
well crooked I ought to come clean with the dude and contact him personally and settle with the dude.....why have someone thinking that you robbed them ...when it is unnecessary...?   Can't a few phone calls clear things up?

SH is working on their 2nd LP

crook dont know this aussie exists lmao
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #48 on: July 14, 2011, 11:42:06 PM »

Crooked probably doesn't even know the guy exists. He got taken for a chump by someone else and wants to draw attention to himself. Notice how he keeps claiming crook is a scammer in every post but doesn't mention the other guy who he actually talked to

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: July 14, 2011, 11:51:36 PM »

Crooked probably doesn't even know the guy exists. He got taken for a chump by someone else and wants to draw attention to himself. Notice how he keeps claiming crook is a scammer in every post but doesn't mention the other guy who he actually talked to

YOu guys are fools if you think that Crooked I doesnt hang on these forums.....Of course Crooked has read every single one of this guys posts...

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"

frisch213

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #50 on: July 14, 2011, 11:53:54 PM »
the horseshoe gang tracks and the track with Karelezz and Crook save this for me, only gave it the one spin last night but i'm not majorly impressed by any of the other tracks, maybe it needs a few spins..

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: July 14, 2011, 11:54:16 PM »
on top of that Crooked probably has 6 or 8 aliases on these forums that he uses to blow up his own topics.....

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #52 on: July 14, 2011, 11:54:52 PM »
You're a strange person

frisch213

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #53 on: July 14, 2011, 11:57:02 PM »

Really? How did you come to that conclusion? The only person i'm aware of posting here under multipal accounts is a certain clint dingo....

on top of that Crooked probably has 6 or 8 aliases on these forums that he uses to blow up his own topics.....

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: July 14, 2011, 11:57:21 PM »
everybody is strange......especially pig faced crooked Individuals who rap for free on the internet

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #55 on: July 15, 2011, 12:13:03 AM »
previewed this on itunes. Doesn't look very promising.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #56 on: July 15, 2011, 12:18:45 AM »
everybody is strange......especially pig faced crooked Individuals who rap for free on the internet

Like 18 of your last 20 posts are about crooked I. That's kind of odd.

The Flying Dutchman

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #57 on: July 15, 2011, 04:13:36 AM »
Downloading right now, for free  8)

Isnt Crooked I the same guy who let his fans pre order his album, and then decided not to drop it??

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: July 15, 2011, 05:59:47 AM »

Like 18 of your last 20 posts are about crooked I. That's kind of odd.

Well i guess you are kind of odd to....reading all the posts of A crooked I groupie....and then commenting on them

shoo

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #59 on: July 15, 2011, 06:06:32 AM »
NOT supporting this, Crooked i is a SCAMMER and Owes me money for a 16bar verse. I will let every1 at my shows know about this as well.

When is Crooked i doing that show with Slaughter house in Sydney?. I want 2 go have a little chat with him.

Yo we get it, he apparently scammed you. Stop going in EVERY Crooked I thread and spamming the same comments about it.

Ok. Just getting the word out there 4 the people who dont know hes a SCAMMER and takes the money 4 verses and doesnt come thru with the verse and not to support him. Until you deal with him, ya will never ever know. I now know why he dont ever sell records, never has, never will.

who gives a fuck? I just want to hear good music.