Author Topic: Planet C.O.B. Vol 2 is fuckin dope......  (Read 1016 times)

EFFeX

Re: Planet C.O.B. Vol 2 is fuckin dope......
« Reply #60 on: July 15, 2011, 08:06:58 AM »
well crooked I ought to come clean with the dude and contact him personally and settle with the dude.....why have someone thinking that you robbed them ...when it is unnecessary...?   Can't a few phone calls clear things up?

Crooked probably doesn't even know the guy exists. He got taken for a chump by someone else and wants to draw attention to himself. Notice how he keeps claiming crook is a scammer in every post but doesn't mention the other guy who he actually talked to

YOu guys are fools if you think that Crooked I doesnt hang on these forums.....Of course Crooked has read every single one of this guys posts...

Crooked doesn't have to answer to a nobody from half way across the planet. He sent his money to a perfect stranger who claimed he'd talk to Crooked I. Clint is gullible as fuck and got played. His own fault. No one in their right mind would do that. I bet Trav never talked to Crooked, took the money and dipped. Why not?

Hey, Clint, I got you bruh, send me $1500 I'll get you that feature!

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: July 15, 2011, 11:38:38 AM »
bottom line .......Clint should not have used a middleman.....all they do is take a commission...

really it is Clints fault...why would young Trav want to give the money to Crooked when he could keep it for himself...then just lay the blame on Crooked to keep the heat off of himself.....So young Trav gave Clint a pretty good acting performance and sold him on Crooked stealing the money.....when really it is in his own pockets

"If you see me on a solo move believe that I'm strapped"  - dr. dre

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"

www.ClintDogg.com

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Kokane & Clint Dogg - International Gangxtas
« Reply #62 on: July 16, 2011, 12:26:36 AM »
bottom line .......Clint should not have used a middleman.....all they do is take a commission...

really it is Clints fault...why would young Trav want to give the money to Crooked when he could keep it for himself...then just lay the blame on Crooked to keep the heat off of himself.....So young Trav gave Clint a pretty good acting performance and sold him on Crooked stealing the money.....when really it is in his own pockets

lol Ok, tell me this then... If i want to make a business deal with Donald Trump, or Rupert Murdoch, i should just pick up the phone, and call them directly?. On the phone number that goes str8 to their office phone line?. HAHAHAHAHAA. Your a moron to think this is how business goes these days with out a middle man.

I had NO DOUBT, I repeat, NO DOUBT to question Young Trav, as in the 3 or 4 days b4 HE CAME THRU WITH A VERSE FROM MC EIHT and BGKO. What part of that dont u understand?. I can tell, you've never done any serious deals in ya life besides talking to the bank teller at the bank opening up a piggy bank account.

Anyways, Ive asked Crooked i alot of times to give me his phone number 2 sort this all out, and confirm it all, he never did ( this just tells me hes scaming, or it wasnt him at all emailing me and sending msgs via HIS Twitter ). Ive also asked Young Trav 2 make a video to state all this and what actually happened, and that would clear his name and point towards Crooked i. So until that video is made, im blaming BOTH parties, and the video or phone call from either party will prove everything and clear their name, then we get the REAL culprit/'scammer.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/7a4OUxIdVh4" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/7a4OUxIdVh4</a> <a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/cHR2KmQgruQ" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/cHR2KmQgruQ</a> <a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/xKTGgMpff_I" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/xKTGgMpff_I</a>
All my songs with Kokane, Ms. Toi, Mac Shawn100, Top Dogg etc on iTunes. & Amazon.
Kokane & Clint Dogg - International Gangxtas, OUT NOW!...

ICHI THE KILLER

« Reply #63 on: July 16, 2011, 02:09:56 AM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^
u cannot be that stupid  ::) ::)
no u getting in touch with Crook's management not some rapper who promised you something and then u getting punked LOOOOL and why would crooked i give u his phone number when he has no idea who the fuck you are, if some who i dont know start calling me scammer only what i would say was PISS OFF (do u have proof that Trav even talk with Crook or is just you wishfull assumption he did  ;D ;D because if not u can blame whoever you want)

Mietek23

« Reply #64 on: July 16, 2011, 06:02:49 AM »
Somebody should ban clinton froggy frogg from this thread.

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: July 16, 2011, 06:25:26 AM »

lol Ok, tell me this then... If i want to make a business deal with Donald Trump, or Rupert Murdoch, i should just pick up the phone, and call them directly?. On the phone number that goes str8 to their office phone line?. HAHAHAHAHAA. Your a moron to think this is how business goes these days with out a middle man.

I had NO DOUBT, I repeat, NO DOUBT to question Young Trav, as in the 3 or 4 days b4 HE CAME THRU WITH A VERSE FROM MC EIHT and BGKO. What part of that dont u understand?. I can tell, you've never done any serious deals in ya life besides talking to the bank teller at the bank opening up a piggy bank account.

Anyways, Ive asked Crooked i alot of times to give me his phone number 2 sort this all out, and confirm it all, he never did ( this just tells me hes scaming, or it wasnt him at all emailing me and sending msgs via HIS Twitter ). Ive also asked Young Trav 2 make a video to state all this and what actually happened, and that would clear his name and point towards Crooked i. So until that video is made, im blaming BOTH parties, and the video or phone call from either party will prove everything and clear their name, then we get the REAL culprit/'scammer.

Crooked I is a street Brother, He is not Donald Trump....He performs at clubs for less than 300 dollars a night,  You should never of had to go through a middle man to deal with him.
"If you see me on a solo move believe that I'm strapped"  - dr. dre

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #66 on: July 16, 2011, 06:32:36 AM »

u mustve been played on alot of money tho right? 5 or 8 gz?
considern, u mad as hell..

EFFeX

« Reply #67 on: July 16, 2011, 07:40:39 AM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^
u cannot be that stupid  ::) ::)
no u getting in touch with Crook's management not some rapper who promised you something and then u getting punked LOOOOL and why would crooked i give u his phone number when he has no idea who the fuck you are, if some who i dont know start calling me scammer only what i would say was PISS OFF (do u have proof that Trav even talk with Crook or is just you wishfull assumption he did  ;D ;D because if not u can blame whoever you want)

Seriously, Crooked doesn't have to give Clint his number. Imagine if he did, he'd never stop harassing him for the rest of time. Once again, this is between Clint and Trav. Crooked has absolutely nothing to do with it at all.

Trav may have hooked him up with a verse or two, but played Clint in the end. It is what it is, that's how it goes some times.

Next time you want to be professional, contact the artist's label or management, not just some random dude from the block who worked with Crooked on a single track. Not to mention, I would never send a couple g's to someone half way across the globe unless I knew for a fact the work was complete. Come on now.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2011, 07:42:36 AM by EFFeX »

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: July 16, 2011, 10:39:48 PM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^
u cannot be that stupid  ::) ::)
no u getting in touch with Crook's management not some rapper who promised you something and then u getting punked LOOOOL and why would crooked i give u his phone number when he has no idea who the fuck you are, if some who i dont know start calling me scammer only what i would say was PISS OFF (do u have proof that Trav even talk with Crook or is just you wishfull assumption he did  ;D ;D because if not u can blame whoever you want)

Seriously, Crooked doesn't have to give Clint his number. Imagine if he did, he'd never stop harassing him for the rest of time. Once again, this is between Clint and Trav. Crooked has absolutely nothing to do with it at all.
Trav may have hooked him up with a verse or two, but played Clint in the end. It is what it is, that's how it goes some times.

Next time you want to be professional, contact the artist's label or management, not just some random dude from the block who worked with Crooked on a single track. Not to mention, I would never send a couple g's to someone half way across the globe unless I knew for a fact the work was complete. Come on now.

Word up, Clint is a fucking mark