Author Topic: done.  (Read 572 times)

O.G A.Geesta'z

Re: done.
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2011, 01:08:10 PM »

but understand i dont align myself with homosexuals

really? tell them how u used 2 go to raves, though.... over the years, i got mad hate on this board for goin 2 raves, yet, most of ur best friends (online buddies) dont even know that u urself used 2 be down with the rave scene lmao.

nobody cared you went to raves but just the fact that you looked like a fuckin retard and sucked pacifires and hung out with faggot looking people is what made it gay
The West is Back

Sccit

« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2011, 01:11:03 PM »

really? tell them how u used 2 go to raves, though.... over the years, i got mad hate on this board for goin 2 raves, yet, most of ur best friends (online buddies) dont even know that u urself used 2 be down with the rave scene lmao.

nobody cared you went to raves but just the fact that you looked like a fuckin retard and sucked pacifires and hung out with faggot looking people is what made it gay

never sucked a pacifier at a rave, so quit bullshittin...and i'm pretty damn sure that a lot of the people who are online buddies (lol) with petey have said "raves are for fags", "only gay peeps rave", etc. etc.

but seriously, lmfao@the down syndrome carlos mencia crip sayin some1 else looks like a retard smh

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2011, 01:17:52 PM »
hey nik im not here to seek your approval and this post may have came off raw but my intentions are good.

no one has the perfect family and we all have issues in our families but as i read the posts after getting back from out of town last night i had an epiphany...i put myself in your shoes and wondered what it would feel like if MY brother was gay. if my mother was constantly objectified...and i started to understand why you are how you are.

i want no parts of an embattled rivalry with you and i feel bad for picking your family apart as much as i have.

may allah bless yall and lead your family to a prosperity that transends financial wealth/

lmao. Petey had an epihany. How sweet it is.

i think you meant epiphany friend...way to rise above the grammar nazi sterotype lol

yes. Well it's 10pm and I've learned my ass off today. Shit happens.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2011, 01:33:53 PM »
no nik you misunderstand the level of the involvement i had at raves our click  financed and threw the raves and id work security on the cool so i could jack weirdos and dealers for theyre stashes.

we had lloyd banks and fat joe out there we had gza out there q bert and bad boy bill  funk flex and digital underground was out there we had rhazell from the roots do a rave we had d12 (with out eminem) do a rave...i met alot of cool legendary ppl thru that scene. we would try to integrate rap culture into the rave scene whenever possible, you would be surprised how many rappers would come to these parties in small michigan cities if the cheddar was right i was surprised at how many ravers had a decent appreciation for rap.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2011, 02:31:22 PM »

so youre finally admitting that raves are gay

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Sccit

« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2011, 02:56:21 PM »
no nik you misunderstand the level of the involvement i had at raves our click  financed and threw the raves and id work security on the cool so i could jack weirdos and dealers for theyre stashes.

we had lloyd banks and fat joe out there we had gza out there q bert and bad boy bill  funk flex and digital underground was out there we had rhazell from the roots do a rave we had d12 (with out eminem) do a rave...i met alot of cool legendary ppl thru that scene. we would try to integrate rap culture into the rave scene whenever possible, you would be surprised how many rappers would come to these parties in small michigan cities if the cheddar was right i was surprised at how many ravers had a decent appreciation for rap.

actually, thats what i been sayin bout raves all this time...peeps stereotype raves as only for fags n weirdos, when in reality, u could basically find ANY group of people at raves, amongst lotsa fine bitches on pills who r down as fuck...shit, even a good portion of bay area hip-hop culture was huge in the rave scene. no diss towards u for goin 2 raves, just sayin lots of ur homies on here have said they'd never be caught dead at a rave, because only fags "rave".

btw, no need 2 lie 2 kick it by sayin ur only involvement in raves was financing em (lol) and jackin peeps as security

I used to go to raves and shit back in 2000 - 2001 and I took a liking to that shit also...down load some shit by paul johnson
« Last Edit: July 14, 2011, 02:58:53 PM by NIKCC »

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2011, 03:15:10 PM »
my intentions are not to earn your approval nik so there is no need to lie on my behalf...i met alot of rappers ppl on this forum jizz in there pants over some of them aint even on this earth anymore...i used to go home everynight with pockets full of all kinds of exotic drugs lmao

if they made there rounds in michigan ive met them.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #22 on: July 14, 2011, 03:54:46 PM »

Truth. I'd be impressed if NIK could pull up one person quoted saying "I would never go to a rave". We just made fun of you rocking Laker gear from head to shoes & being there with a large, unattractive woman.

On top of that, one minute you say women "stutter in your presence" & then all you talk about is girls high on shit to the point they would have sex with a broomstick.

It's your phoniness & the fact you talk a game we all know you don't play is why you get shitted on. It's the same shit as Radiotube making random threads about shit we all know doesn't go down.

Sccit

« Reply #23 on: July 14, 2011, 05:19:04 PM »

Truth. I'd be impressed if NIK could pull up one person quoted saying "I would never go to a rave". We just made fun of you rocking Laker gear from head to shoes & being there with a large, unattractive woman.

On top of that, one minute you say women "stutter in your presence" & then all you talk about is girls high on shit to the point they would have sex with a broomstick.

It's your phoniness & the fact you talk a game we all know you don't play is why you get shitted on. It's the same shit as Radiotube making random threads about shit we all know doesn't go down.

LOL...biebs, i know ur new 2 riding my dick and all, but there was a 10+ page thread back n the day of groupies sayin how it's gay 2 go to raves and arguing how i'm not cool for hitting up raves instead of house parties or clubs.

as for bitches on pills, a fruit of ur nature would obviously know nothin of that, so i dont blame u.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2011, 09:00:17 PM by NIKCC »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: July 14, 2011, 07:36:40 PM »
^1. Like I said, let's see some quotes.

2. Posting my picture at the age of 13 is far from a diss lol.

3. You're right. I don't know much about bitches on pills. I don't need a bitched drugged out of her mind to get with her. I have more class & swag than that desperate shit.

4. Don't dodge the point of that post. You ask to get shitted on & you get shitted on. Don't act like we're just anti-semetic.

Sccit

« Reply #25 on: July 14, 2011, 08:59:49 PM »
^1. Like I said, let's see some quotes.

2. Posting my picture at the age of 13 is far from a diss lol.

3. You're right. I don't know much about bitches on pills. I don't need a bitched drugged out of her mind to get with her. I have more class & swag than that desperate shit.

4. Don't dodge the point of that post. You ask to get shitted on & you get shitted on. Don't act like we're just anti-semetic.

LMAO @ bieber swag

quit sayin that pic is from when u were 13, lyin 2 kick it like the bitch u are...myspace wasnt even open when u were 13, bieber.

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #26 on: July 14, 2011, 10:05:58 PM »
since NIK wants to bust out old pics

this is NIK thizzin all in the doe

The West is Back

Sikotic™

« Reply #27 on: July 14, 2011, 10:11:06 PM »
I know I was one of the few cats speaking out against raves. I don't remember calling it faggot shit. I still think its goofy as fuck and most of the people paying to go to one are sad losers who go in order to feel accepted in a large crowd and/or fuck bitches fucked outta their minds that they couldn't pull if they were sober. It just ain't something I'm interested in.

Who gives a shit though? I'm in the minority based on most people I talk to. As long as you enjoy it and have a good time, who cares what anyone's opinion is?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2011, 10:51:23 PM »
I'm 18. So that was five years ago.

Five years ago, was 2006. Google says Myspace launched in out in 2003. Try again. Quit reaching cuz you tight.

Sccit

« Reply #29 on: July 14, 2011, 11:01:06 PM »
since NIK wants to bust out old pics

this is NIK thizzin all in the doe

that bitch was pass it 2 the left material...good shit. aint guna lie, though, i look hella cracked out in that pic.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2011, 11:06:48 PM by NIKCC »