Author Topic: [Discussion Thread] Tech N9ne - All 6s And 7s  (Read 1843 times)

Sccit

Re: [Discussion Thread] Tech N9ne - All 6s And 7s
« Reply #60 on: July 13, 2011, 12:31:55 PM »
was hopin brotha lynch would be on it but so gd
He's on one of the bonus tracks, "This Is Hip-Hop" which is on the iTunes deluxe edition. That's the track that was originally intended for Lil Wayne and Eminem, before he got the idea of putting Wayne on Fuck Food and Eminem on So Lonely. He was wanting to get someone else on the track too with him and Lynch (I'm having trouble recalling who at the moment, I'm thinking it was Pharaohe Monch) but it didn't work out in time.

Other bonus tracks include F.A.N.S. from the Strange Music Web-store. Face Paint, Rock & Roll Nigga and Can't Give It Up (featuring Lebowski and Ces Cru) from Best Buy and the other two iTunes tracks are Eenie Meanie Miny Ho (featuring Krizz Kaliko and Wide Frame) and Ya Killin' Me (which features Pill, but is incorrectly credited to Kutt Calhoun)

yea, heard all them tracks, but are any of those tracks on a physical copy of the album, or are they just downloadable tracks?

midwestryder

« Reply #61 on: July 14, 2011, 05:19:10 PM »
^haha, u mad as hell.
r u hittin on the computer-keys when ur typin, like "bam, bam, bam"?
faggot, kill urself

emotional emo-kids, lmao
Yo , idiot i am not emo-kid like .iam not even a kid like you are. i am 33 year old adult from the city of st louis ,mo  the only person i see who is mad & faggot is you Michael Madsen. it just shows how much of low life piece of crap you & loser are by wishing anybody to kill theirself . you must have no life at all loser . it is so sad you have to word fagget to even talk or say anything . see i did get mad . i just tell the truth aka unarguable facts.  but what do you know about facts at all ? nothing because you are too ignorant & closeminded to know . everything i said about is true & you are just mad you been put out their like loser ass wannabe you are . i am black unlike you whitey. so get a life emo with your lames ass self.yo

You say the same thing in your posts everytime and your grammar is atrocious. Are you sure you are an American?
Invincible. i say the same thing is almost every post because what i say are straight up true facts that most people can't handle. i am amercian . i was born & raised in East St louis IL no foriegner would even know about east st louis ,il . my your grammar is atrocious on the internet only because i don't care . i am 33 year old male from the era where grammar only matters for reports ,newspapper , & school . i from the era where is you care about grammar you are computer nerd . i from era where people did not stay in side at all playing stupid video games ,on the computer , or watching tv because we were taught that is what loser ass nerds would do . i from era where kids would fight to go outside & paly not stay inside like today say ass world.

Its not difficult to type up words correctly and for your sentences to make sense. You just look like a dyslexic tard.

Also, why do you give out your life story every fucking thread when nobody actually gives a fuck?
i don't give a fuck about stupid ass grammar that only nerds & losers in life care about . no i not dyslexic tard like you . it is not my fault you or foriegn education was not good enough to understand what i say . no american would have trouble understanding or reading what i said  my sentences make sence only foriegn people can't understand it. it is not my fault your alls education sucks compared to america's . the only reason i have to bring up who i am & where i am from is because of foriegn people . i keep getting called a foriegner when i from east st louis , IL .I keep getting called a youngster when i am 33 year old man unlike most of you &  i keep being called a white boy when i african american with native american in my family also but no white boy. so if people did not care then why do they call me a foriegner, a youngster , & white boy when i am none those !

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #62 on: July 14, 2011, 05:32:13 PM »
LMAO @ the irony of you calling into questions other peoples education when thiers foreigners on here that have better English then you. You're clearly uneducated. I'd rate your IQ around 90

Sccit

« Reply #63 on: July 14, 2011, 06:41:33 PM »
LMAO @ the irony of you calling into questions other peoples education when thiers foreigners on here that have better English then you. You're clearly uneducated. I'd rate your IQ around 90

gaydc, u dumb hick, do u really think u post on here with good grammar? lmfao

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #64 on: July 14, 2011, 07:01:47 PM »
I'm not too concerned with grammar and such, this is a forum not school work or business emails. I dont care if someones using your or you're or they're or there, but long run on sentences that make little sense with poor English is just unreadable.Especially when that poster is questioning other peoples education.

Elior why do you refer to everyone as gay and faggots when your own brother, somebody you live with is a Faggot? Are you such a closet homophobe because of your brother? Does his gay friends hit on you with your obvious anorexia?

You can act tough online as much as you want. At the end of the day your moms still a whore, your dads a fat slob, your brothers a Faggot, your friends are losers and your still a confused little boy living with your parents. I bet you cry yourself to sleep on a nightly basis. It must be hard knowing your such a piece of shit you, feeling the need to act tough online. The fact you even keep coming to this site just to have your life put up for the world to see and belittled every day just shows how desperately low your self esteem is. You crave attention, negative or positive because your parents didn't hug you enough.You need years of therapy to help you. I mean that. Log off, delete your account, use your dads money to hire a therapist and live life. Your going to be on this site until your 40, still living at home, still being made fun of

Sccit

« Reply #65 on: July 14, 2011, 07:12:01 PM »
I'm not too concerned with grammar and such, this is a forum not school work or business emails. I dont care if someones using your or you're or they're or there, but long run on sentences that make little sense with poor English is just unreadable.Especially when that poster is questioning other peoples education.

Elior why do you refer to everyone as gay and faggots when your own brother, somebody you live with is a Faggot? Are you such a closet homophobe because of your brother? Does his gay friends hit on you with your obvious anorexia?

You can act tough online as much as you want. At the end of the day your moms still a whore, your dads a fat slob, your brothers a Faggot, your friends are losers and your still a confused little boy living with your parents. I bet you cry yourself to sleep on a nightly basis. It must be hard knowing your such a piece of shit you, feeling the need to act tough online. The fact you even keep coming to this site just to have your life put up for the world to see and belittled every day just shows how desperately low your self esteem is. You crave attention, negative or positive because your parents didn't hug you enough.You need years of therapy to help you. I mean that. Log off, delete your account, use your dads money to hire a therapist and live life. Your going to be on this site until your 40, still living at home, still being made fun of

damn...1 sentence gets an essay. some1s mad. lol, so if my bro is gay, that means u cant be gay too? ur still a faggot, son, gay bro or not. tom said he has a gay uncle, oh no, i guess tom lost his "callin people gay pass" as well, huh? dumb canadian fruit. as for my family, GUARANTEED we are more successful than yours.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #66 on: July 14, 2011, 07:17:44 PM »
How many times have you sucked your brothers friends dicks?

Does your brother just bring over black gay dudes and get railed in the room next to you? Isn't that weird for a self named Faggot killa  such as yourself?

Sccit

« Reply #67 on: July 14, 2011, 07:19:57 PM »
How many times have you sucked your brothers friends dicks?

Does your brother just bring over black gay dudes and get railed in the room next to you? Isn't that weird for a self named Faggot killa  such as yourself?

i dunno, but it's pretty funny u keep talkin bout my brother when im talkin about u...ill tell u this much, my brother could beat ur ass. ud probably even get aroused by it.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #68 on: July 14, 2011, 07:31:42 PM »
I just asked you how many of your brothers friends dicks you've sucked and your answer is I dunno? Rofl. You've sucked so many you can't keep track?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #69 on: July 14, 2011, 07:53:11 PM »
lmao @ NIK saying Tech's White Suburban audience is "bitchmade". That's truly great.

Anyway, anybody still listening to this? Because I'm not. Really dope album first five-six spins. Replay value was no there though.

Sccit

« Reply #70 on: July 14, 2011, 09:19:32 PM »
lmao @ NIK saying Tech's White Suburban audience is "bitchmade". That's truly great.

Anyway, anybody still listening to this? Because I'm not. Really dope album first five-six spins. Replay value was no there though.

i'm from cali...not from kansas city...learn the difference, fruity lil hick.

Sccit

« Reply #71 on: July 14, 2011, 09:21:11 PM »
I just asked you how many of your brothers friends dicks you've sucked and your answer is I dunno? Rofl. You've sucked so many you can't keep track?

i know ur slow n all, but that was not ur last question...read it a few times until u get it.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #72 on: July 15, 2011, 12:13:05 AM »

What does that matter? You're part of the same statistic of White Suburban no matter where you live.

Actually, your neighborhood is probably nicer than any city in all of Missouri.

Sccit

« Reply #73 on: July 15, 2011, 01:08:11 AM »

What does that matter? You're part of the same statistic of White Suburban no matter where you live.

Actually, your neighborhood is probably nicer than any city in all of Missouri.

who gives a fuck, LA got diversity, no matter where u go.. u got people who bang out in the valley, and u got people who are wealthy as fuck. thats the way it is, but u wouldnt know, cuz ur a dumb lil fruitcake who probably gets scared when a black guy enters the liquor store ur in.

Eddz

« Reply #74 on: July 15, 2011, 01:44:58 AM »
I'm still listening to this album 8)