Author Topic: Read this.  (Read 818 times)

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
Re: Read this.
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2011, 01:38:00 AM »
dubcc bringing families closer together  :firedevil:

Elior probably won't speak to him again. He clearly hates his brother just because he's gay. It's pretty sad

Fraxxx

« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2011, 02:34:52 AM »
What a true herb. Gunna front to all your followers on Twitter like you're too big for the situation. Then come on here & actually bitch about it.

You made mad Tweets about it, then deleted them. Then said something about "Why respond to haters?" THEN wrote more about us.

You're clearly aggrivated. Don't give me that "you guys are losers & I really don't care about the situation". If that were the case, you wouldn't even have responded on Twitter.

Homosexuality & hypocrisy are two stand out traits of that family.

Some of you are getting way too heated over a teenager who's trying to figure out how to deal with the shitstorm he's facing. Becoming the target of the DubCC lynch mob sure ain't easy to deal with.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2011, 09:02:18 AM »
What a true herb. Gunna front to all your followers on Twitter like you're too big for the situation. Then come on here & actually bitch about it.

You made mad Tweets about it, then deleted them. Then said something about "Why respond to haters?" THEN wrote more about us.

You're clearly aggrivated. Don't give me that "you guys are losers & I really don't care about the situation". If that were the case, you wouldn't even have responded on Twitter.

Some of you are getting way too heated over a teenager who's trying to figure out how to deal with the shitstorm he's facing. Becoming the target of the DubCC lynch mob sure ain't easy to deal with.

DUMB TYME

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2011, 11:48:59 AM »
elior got such a fucked up family LOL

a fat, sweaty jew father
a whore mother
a homo brother
a fine sister that probably gets fucked every friday night
a dumb grown jewigger that thinks hes hood

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2011, 11:53:20 AM »

It's Friday today! :o

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2011, 11:58:31 AM »
LMAO @ elior making an alias for his brother. This is just fucking sad elior

in typical maimon fashion
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

DUMB TYME

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2011, 12:01:33 PM »

guess which seat she'll take

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2011, 01:13:15 PM »

guess which seat she'll take

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/7iSRr3ZuLL8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/7iSRr3ZuLL8</a>

Sikotic™

« Reply #23 on: July 15, 2011, 01:21:33 PM »
How come you never see the rapper on that track on any other features? He should be at Lil Wayne status the way that Friday track blew up.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #24 on: July 15, 2011, 02:07:04 PM »
How come you never see the rapper on that track on any other features? He should be at Lil Wayne status the way that Friday track blew up.

Cause the only artists that will have him on a track are the kids that pay him for the video experience.  He busts raps on all of the kiddy videos, in fact he's sorta like Bez.  Can't rhyme worth a damn, and loves the kids.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: July 15, 2011, 02:56:58 PM »

Cause the only artists that will have him on a track are the kids that pay him for the video experience.  He busts raps on all of the kiddy videos, in fact he's sorta like Bez.  Can't rhyme worth a damn, and loves the kids.

LMFAO.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #26 on: July 15, 2011, 03:37:19 PM »

LMFAO.

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #27 on: July 15, 2011, 04:11:18 PM »

Yeah, I have the desire to slap him and his friends after that yt video, but yeah they are teenagers. Sometimes it's hard to tolerate them, but you gotta accept it. Most people would feel ashamed if they think about their own teenage days. Surely the way how teenagers behave these days is strange and disturbing to us, but every older generation feels the same. I mean, growing up in this twisted world can only get you fucked up.
I think he is on point and you should leave him alone. Yeah, the way Nik expresses himself here makes it kinda funny,   but damn. His premiscuous looking mother ok, she won't ever find out anyway, but his younger brother?

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #28 on: July 18, 2011, 12:45:37 AM »
orit has known about this shit for years and im not joking or bullshitting about that at all

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #29 on: July 19, 2011, 01:23:24 AM »
orit has known about this shit for years and im not joking or bullshitting about that at all

i reckon shes loving the attention

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare