Author Topic: Funky West Coast Ish.... LAMB is "Creepin"+"Man's World" (REPLY 2 BEYONCE)  (Read 1295 times)

Sccit

Wow that post was so jam packed with lies and denial it's hard to even begin.

Your brother is a homosexual, stop trying to deny it. We've seen the pictures and we've seen the tweets.

You do not support your family, stop lying. You work for your fucking father rofl.

Woodland hills is 78 percent white, 2.9 percent black. It's 78 percent white population is among the highest in your entire country. and the cost of living is 77 percent higher then the average in the U.S, with an average income of 90,000. Stop calling it your hood.it's one of the richest placesinitial just in Cali, but in the country.

http://projects.latimes.com/mapping-la/neighborhoods/neighborhood/woodland-hills/

Also it's beyond sad continuing to call out spelling and grammar. Stop grasping at straws. In the same sentence you just tried to insult my intelligence in you didn't use " you're " but used ur.Hypocrite. Don't try to call out people on things you don't grasp yourself.

lol, u call me a liar then u say i work for my father smh......how does it make u feel deep down inside knowing ur a bitch who has 2 resort to makin up lies to ride dick? my brother is into some gayass emo shit, but he himself is not a homosexual. and i know uv been sheltered in canada ur whole life, but the way it is in LA is that a 5 minute drive from the nice parts of town takes u into the ghetto parts of town...so like i've stated previously, even though the area i live in is nice, 5 miles north is canoga park, 5 miles east is reseda. out here, everything is intertwined, it's not like some hick town that ur used to....based on how ur speakin, looney is probably right about u getting robbed by some 12 year old crips when u were out here. either that, or u got raped by some crackhead walkin the streets.

btw, ur a complete moron for actually thinkin woodland hills is one of the richest places in america rofl. i can name u 5 richer cities than woodland hills within a 20 mile radius. lmao@this dumb hick, lyin 2 ride dick. also, like i said, there's a difference between shortening up words and clearly not understanding how to spell the simplest words, such as "their" and "you're"....quit lyin so people think ur not dumb. i've seen you spell it like that on numerous occasions, and thats not just because ur shortening the words, it's because ur flat out dumb and don't know how 2 spell.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
I provided proof. I didn't say it was the richest, I said among the richest.Now keep living in denial richie rich

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Wow that post was so jam packed with lies and denial it's hard to even begin.

Your brother is a homosexual, stop trying to deny it. We've seen the pictures and we've seen the tweets.

You do not support your family, stop lying. You work for your fucking father rofl.

Woodland hills is 78 percent white, 2.9 percent black. It's 78 percent white population is among the highest in your entire country. and the cost of living is 77 percent higher then the average in the U.S, with an average income of 90,000. Stop calling it your hood.it's one of the richest placesinitial just in Cali, but in the country.

http://projects.latimes.com/mapping-la/neighborhoods/neighborhood/woodland-hills/

Also it's beyond sad continuing to call out spelling and grammar. Stop grasping at straws. In the same sentence you just tried to insult my intelligence in you didn't use " you're " but used ur.Hypocrite. Don't try to call out people on things you don't grasp yourself.

lol, u call me a liar then u say i work for my father smh......how does it make u feel deep down inside knowing ur a bitch who has 2 resort to makin up lies to ride dick? my brother is into some gayass emo shit, but he himself is not a homosexual. and i know uv been sheltered in canada ur whole life, but the way it is in LA is that a 5 minute drive from the nice parts of town takes u into the ghetto parts of town...so like i've stated previously, even though the area i live in is nice, 5 miles north is canoga park, 5 miles east is reseda. out here, everything is intertwined, it's not like some hick town that ur used to....based on how ur speakin, looney is probably right about u getting robbed by some 12 year old crips when u were out here. either that, or u got raped by some crackhead walkin the streets.

btw, ur a complete moron for actually thinkin woodland hills is one of the richest places in america rofl. i can name u 5 richer cities than woodland hills within a 20 mile radius. lmao@this dumb hick, lyin 2 ride dick. also, like i said, there's a difference between shortening up words and clearly not understanding how to spell the simplest words, such as "their" and "you're"....quit lyin so people think ur not dumb. i've seen you spell it like that on numerous occasions, and thats not just because ur shortening the words, it's because ur flat out dumb and don't know how 2 spell.

thats true, theres lot of other nicer places, but alot of the super wealthy live in newport beach/irvine. my fucking god  i happened to have gone to a golf course there and wow they treat u like fucking kings.

but jaydc is looking like a real idiot talking bout LA, when he know nothing about it. but what else is new.

its not like i look up a bunch of statistics about canada and say i know everything about it.

and ive been to vancouver to and yet i dont know shit, because i dont ive been ther for only a week.

im telling u dude suffers from a small dick, theres no other reason why he would be mad at the world.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
LOL, he's a joke.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
LMAO @ it's right next to a ghetto. And??!! What that makes it less rich? Lmao.. Every rich place in the world is close to a ghetto. What a moronic reach.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
Looney you seem awfully concerned about dick size. Pretty funny coming from an Asian, who have the smallest dicks in the world. That's a fact.

Sccit

I provided proof. I didn't say it was the richest, I said among the richest.Now keep living in denial richie rich

not only does ur dumb ass not know how to spell, u also can't read smh...the link u posted said COUNTY not country, lmao.

Sccit

LMAO @ it's right next to a ghetto. And??!! What that makes it less rich? Lmao.. Every rich place in the world is close to a ghetto. What a moronic reach.

the point is, u cant be sheltered livin in LA, the way u can up in Canada...now grow some balls and get off mine, son.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
Right vancouver is fucking sheltered. Maybe if I was born in northern Canada with the Eskimos you'd have a point. But Vancouver? LOL

Sccit

Right vancouver is fucking sheltered. Maybe if I was born in northern Canada with the Eskimos you'd have a point. But Vancouver? LOL

wait, hold up, let me pull up my statistics.....lmao

ur a dumb hick and u judge without knowin what ur even ramblin about, gaydc...u do it for the sake of riding cock. admit it.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!

im just stating that u can live in woodland hills and down the street theyll be a bunch of canoga park eses.

so its not as "safe" as your "statistics" woodland hills, canogapark, all these cities if u even label them cities are small as fuck. everyone whether ur rich or poor end up kicking it at the same places

and yes you moron if a neighborhood is next to the ghetto than of course the price value goes down compared to if woodland hills was next to porter ranch.

Looney you seem awfully concerned about dick size. Pretty funny coming from an Asian, who have the smallest dicks in the world. That's a fact.

im not mad at the world, i dont think shit in every thread i post because im insecure and have something to prove. but you sure do

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
When your cost of living is 77 percent HIGHER then the average in the COUNTRY your in one of the richest areas. Why do you so badly want to be something your not elior?

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!

i dont care, lol this had nothign to do with the point i made, just take the L and stop changin the subject

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
Name a rich suburb in the world that isn't close to a ghetto. Lol @ talking about property value.

Sccit

When your cost of living is 77 percent HIGHER then the average in the COUNTRY your in one of the richest areas. Why do you so badly want to be something your not elior?

county, u fucking idiot.....i know u can't spell, but u can't read either? c-o-u-n-t-y. smfh. why do u so badly wanna speak on places uv never been to so that u can ride dick, gaydc?