Author Topic: Funky West Coast Ish.... LAMB is "Creepin"+"Man's World" (REPLY 2 BEYONCE)  (Read 1298 times)

Sccit

^540 views in 3 days for "Man's World", you little fruit.

and dont call me baby ever again, u fuckin faggot.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
That's record breaking.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/t4aPGtx7e6k" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/t4aPGtx7e6k</a>

That's an eleven second video of a monkey, closing in on a million views. You got some catching up to do.

& lol playing like you never heard "Baby" at least once. You're such a herb with your "I'm too cool for school" act.

Sccit

^LOL@you wanting me to fail so badly. ask yourself "why?"...i mean, dig deep down and REALLY ask yourself, son.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
"Want" you to fail? LOL. Child, you need to wake up & smell the coffee. You're a 24 year old Jew, whose rich, who doesn't go to school, doesn't have a job & lives with his parents. I wish you the best on reaching 1,000 views, but no matter how you slice it, you fail beyond music, sonny boy.

bad-n-fluenz supporter of the dangerous crew movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
that creepin' track is good...still getting used to the raps, i really like the beat! its your best track so far

Sccit

"Want" you to fail? LOL. Child, you need to wake up & smell the coffee. You're a 24 year old Jew, whose rich, who doesn't go to school, doesn't have a job & lives with his parents. I wish you the best on reaching 1,000 views, but no matter how you slice it, you fail beyond music, sonny boy.

quit makin up lies...i aint rich and i got a job. regardless, know that outside of message forums, putting this much effort into tryna bring some1 down is looked upon as nothing but bitchmade. whether u wanna admit it or not, that's up to you...but the least u can do is REALIZE it. it's part of the growing process.

Sccit

that creepin' track is good...still getting used to the raps, i really like the beat! its your best track so far

good looks, partna...download it off my soundclick page and bump it in the whip. sounds much crispier 8)

VVVVVVV

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
LOL. Wait. Didn't you say "I just do this for the fuck of it. It's fun" & now you're looking for Youtube view? Ways to get better? You clearly mix your shit. You have background vocals, so you work that until it sounds right. You can't lie to me & say you don't spend time of this.

Pick a side you hypocritical fuck. Are you trying to pursue a career or are you fucking around?

Effort? Really? That's why besides the thread of mine that you bumped this is the only thread in this entire section I'm posting in. Not to mention, you're responding. So whatever I'm doing that's "bitch made" by your asshurt self, your responses are the same. & dickhead...we're not outside of a message forum LMAO.

Sccit

LOL. Wait. Didn't you say "I just do this for the fuck of it. It's fun" & now you're looking for Youtube view? Ways to get better? You clearly mix your shit. You have background vocals, so you work that until it sounds right. You can't lie to me & say you don't spend time of this.

Pick a side you hypocritical fuck. Are you trying to pursue a career or are you fucking around?

Effort? Really? That's why besides the thread of mine that you bumped this is the only thread in this entire section I'm posting in. Not to mention, you're responding. So whatever I'm doing that's "bitch made" by your asshurt self, your responses are the same. & dickhead...we're not outside of a message forum LMAO.

are u retarded? really, now...u are the most close-minded individual i've ever come across on a message forum. i cant decipher whether it's because you're still very young or because ur flat out dumb?? just because someone raps as a hobby doesnt mean they can't look 2 get better and can't appreciate getting a lot of views. my god, u are dumb. thats like sayin some1 who plays basketball for fun can't try to get better and improve his jumpshot, u lil fucking moron...and the fact that this is the only westcoast section thread ur posting in is not a good thing, young cham...i'm posting in here because it's about me, a thread i started to showcase my music. if u posted a song of urs, best believe i wouldn't put in as much effort into tryna tear u down as u are currently doin in here. ask urself, just how happy would it make u if i failed? ur a sad case, bro.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I don't think you'll ever truly understand how sad of a case you are & that's the beauty of it. The day you realize are your "you're a fucking idiot, you moron, nutrider" isn't going to bother somebody who truly knows they aren't & just laughs at your desperate attempts to save face, will be the day you grow up.

& now it's a "hobby"? It's been promoted from "some shit I do in my spare time" to a full blown hobby? & yeah, you can try to improve your jumpshot. But you can't spend six hours a day working on it & then say you "could care less" about it.

& it says a lot about the West Coast that I'd rather just shit on your awful rapping than discuss other awful music being discussed around here that's 20 years old, that's been discussed four billion times already.

But LMFAO @ "very young". I work nearly everyday, attend one of the best colleges in NYC & outsmart you on the regular & you sit home all day, rapping about eating people, jobless & you likely dropped out of high school due to drug addiction & I'm "very young". :laugh:

Sccit

I don't think you'll ever truly understand how sad of a case you are & that's the beauty of it. The day you realize are your "you're a fucking idiot, you moron, nutrider" isn't going to bother somebody who truly knows they aren't & just laughs at your desperate attempts to save face, will be the day you grow up.

& now it's a "hobby"? It's been promoted from "some shit I do in my spare time" to a full blown hobby? & yeah, you can try to improve your jumpshot. But you can't spend six hours a day working on it & then say you "could care less" about it.

& it says a lot about the West Coast that I'd rather just shit on your awful rapping than discuss other awful music being discussed around here that's 20 years old, that's been discussed four billion times already.

But LMFAO @ "very young". I work nearly everyday, attend one of the best colleges in NYC & outsmart you on the regular & you sit home all day, rapping about eating people, jobless & you likely dropped out of high school due to drug addiction & I'm "very young". :laugh:

the fact that u dont know me personally and want SO BADLY to prove to me how sad I am is exactly what makes YOU the sad one, young biebs. you spend all this time tryna convince me, and for what? to feel better about how much i've shitted on u in the sport section in the past?? even if u convinced urself that i'm the saddest muthafucka in the world, u could meet me and i guarantee u wouldn't have the same opinion on me after...but whatever, that's neither here nor there. the fact of the matter is, uv never met me, u dont know me, and u continuously make it ur mission 2 bring me down...THAT is the definition of sad. do u see me following u into threads and doin the same to u? no matter how much i thought u were a fag, i would never lower myself 2 that level. that is called obsession, young cham. one day u will look back at this and hopefully ull realize that.

btw, the definition of a hobby is something u do in ur spare time, u damn idiot. really, how fucking dumb can one kid be? being 18 doesn't excuse u for saying such dumb shit, really, i know i mighta said dumb shit when i was 18, but never THAT dumb...and especially not with the intent of bringin some1 down.

and yes, i dont care what college mommy put u in, and what kinda square ass job u work, it doesn't change the fact that you are young...and i dont mean that just by age, u are young mentally, physically, and spiritually. straight up, from the heart 2 the keys, biebs.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
LOLOLOLOL. That is sig. worthy material right there. Priceless. Just read what you wrote & tell me you're not the saddest fuck on the planet.

Not to mention, you just said "I would never do that", yet you went into the "Ultimate Swag." thread & "LMAO" @ me for talking about her. Hypocrite.

Then it gets great. You rant for an entire paragraph how I don't know you then tell me I'm young spirtually, mentally & physically, when you can't name a fact about me. You just tell talking about one picture you have of me from years & years ago lollll.

Also loved how you dodged school & work being as you've never got involved there lmao.

Sccit

LOLOLOLOL. That is sig. worthy material right there. Priceless. Just read what you wrote & tell me you're not the saddest fuck on the planet.

Not to mention, you just said "I would never do that", yet you went into the "Ultimate Swag." thread & "LMAO" @ me for talking about her. Hypocrite.

Then it gets great. You rant for an entire paragraph how I don't know you then tell me I'm young spirtually, mentally & physically, when you can't name a fact about me. You just tell talking about one picture you have of me from years & years ago lollll.

Also loved how you dodged school & work being as you've never got involved there lmao.

LOLOLOL sig worthy material! heeeheeeheeelulz!

*slap*

i'll tell u why ur young in those aspects...because anyone who puts this much effort into bringin some1 else down has a lot of growin up 2 do, no matter how u try choppin it up. thats really the only thing i have 2 judge u on.

also, if u really wanna know, i graduated from high school with ease and currently make good money. i just dont respond to ur lies because i rather focus exposing what type of person u are playing the role of.

anyways, are u takin ur lil "don't sleep" quote under your name literally? it's fuckin 5 AM on the east coast, son...do u really prefer obsessing over me in a thread about my music over sleeping? my god, biebs.

shoo

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
looks like you guys can't live without each other....

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
looks like you guys can't live without each other....

For real muthafuckas live a sheltered life if they put this much energy into some online arguments