Author Topic: Funky West Coast Ish.... LAMB is "Creepin"+"Man's World" (REPLY 2 BEYONCE)  (Read 1296 times)

LYRIDER

I took the time to listen ....... all i got to say is this is not bad at all ......

Sccit

I love it when NIK tries to get all serious & mature. He realizes he just looks like a herb 99% of the time, so he tries to play that "wow, you really need to stop. I'm just being real with you".

NIK, face it. I'm right. Plus that isn't "constructive criticism" what he said. All he said was "You weren't all that bad, but Roccy kinda sucks". But that's acceptable to you because you're craving acceptance.

at the end of the day, ur a bitch who acts under the age of 12, biebs....now move along.

Sccit

I took the time to listen ....... all i got to say is this is not bad at all ......

good looks on the feedback, much appreciated 8)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
I love it when NIK tries to get all serious & mature. He realizes he just looks like a herb 99% of the time, so he tries to play that "wow, you really need to stop. I'm just being real with you".

NIK, face it. I'm right. Plus that isn't "constructive criticism" what he said. All he said was "You weren't all that bad, but Roccy kinda sucks". But that's acceptable to you because you're craving acceptance.

at the end of the day, ur a bitch who acts under the age of 12, biebs....now move along.

So telling the straight up truth is childish? You're mad you got called out for your bitch made actions.

Sccit

So telling the straight up truth is childish? You're mad you got called out for your bitch made actions.

if finding the most negative thing u can say in basically every topic that i post in is ur truth, then that's precisely why u need 2 grow up, young'n. step it up, foreal. look at what ur doin from a neutral perspective and u will realize your status is elementary. trolling is 1 thing. being an idiotic child who can't let go is another.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Not gonna lie, shit is kinda wack, stay up tho bro, every track you'll get better

Sccit

Not gonna lie, shit is kinda wack, stay up tho bro, every track you'll get better

all good, appreciate u takin the time 2 check it out.. 8)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
LOL.

Triple OG Rapsodie

how come dubcnn ain't promoting your music?

Sccit

how come dubcnn ain't promoting your music?

i never really approached em about it...hopefully in the near future we'll get some legit features & the folks at dubcnn will open their eyes. LOL i still remember Nima when he was a 13 year old newbie persian kid from germany posting on this board under the name "lbc_dpgc". crazy how far dude's come.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
Yep, and crazy how little you have come.

Sccit

^that sounded kinda gay, bro

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
So changing the word far to little makes it gay?

Sccit

quit speakin on how i'm coming, son

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
Quit speaking on how nimas coming, jew