Author Topic: Funky West Coast Ish.... LAMB is "Creepin"+"Man's World" (REPLY 2 BEYONCE)  (Read 1264 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

Lmao. Right elior.  ::)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1730294/

Your uncle being a hustler says nothing about you. That's like saying Snoop's kids have street cred.

just sayin, i grew up around organized crime ... it's not just my uncle, it's all my family. were a huge fam and we've all got each others back. if my uncle knew the shit gaydc says about my fam on here, he'd have him dead in the snap of a finger (assuming gaydc wasn't just some online nerd from canada and was someone who i interacted with in reality).. thats why his tough KKK talk is not really phasin' anyone.

I guess I'll have to reserve judgment til the movie comes out, but the summary implies he avoided crime and made his fortune in a legit way.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
LOL. So Jay would be dead without hesitation, but ACgrundy & SIK, people who you've dealt with in real life are still alive and well.

I'm pretty sure if you told your uncle "somebody on some Westcoast Hip Hop forum was talking shit about our family" he would laugh in your face.

Funny how even if his "background" was some mafia shit, he doesn't rap about it. He raps about eating people alive lmao.
actually, i do rap about it... i havent posted all my tracks on here. thanks for takin the time to analyze my lyrics, though, groupie. keep up the good work.

lol, I mean, I wouldn't just tell you your music is ass without listening to it. I know what you're rapping about. It's not about some Jew mafia. & post it. It's not like it takes more than three minutes to upload a song on Youtube & post it here.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
Your such a lame elior. You try so hard to impress people on a forum, but yet it always gets thrown in your face at what a lame Faggot you are. Now go braid your brothers hair while he gets his dick sucked by another guy.I hear faggotry is genetic. You got pure homo blood pumping through your veins

Sccit

LOL. So Jay would be dead without hesitation, but ACgrundy & SIK, people who you've dealt with in real life are still alive and well.

I'm pretty sure if you told your uncle "somebody on some Westcoast Hip Hop forum was talking shit about our family" he would laugh in your face.

Funny how even if his "background" was some mafia shit, he doesn't rap about it. He raps about eating people alive lmao.
actually, i do rap about it... i havent posted all my tracks on here. thanks for takin the time to analyze my lyrics, though, groupie. keep up the good work.

lol, I mean, I wouldn't just tell you your music is ass without listening to it. I know what you're rapping about. It's not about some Jew mafia. & post it. It's not like it takes more than three minutes to upload a song on Youtube & post it here.

i never had a real problem with acgrundy, just thought he was an angry at life dude, and sikotic actually did get a call from one of my uncles that day we went to his work and he told my uncle over the phone that he didnt wanna fight me, that he had already left the city and was an hour away. regardless, i was implying that if yall were real people in my life and not just online characters that u would get dealt with for acting in such an unmanly way. clearly, theres a reason all my nutriders have the privelage of hiding behind a screen, while all the people i know in real life never even consider talkin shit 2 me.....go figure, biebs.

Sccit

Your such a lame elior. You try so hard to impress people on a forum, but yet it always gets thrown in your face at what a lame Faggot you are. Now go braid your brothers hair while he gets his dick sucked by another guy.I hear faggotry is genetic. You got pure homo blood pumping through your veins

^LOL. it doesn't get any more dumb/ignorant/retarded than this....i'd bet money your parents are cousins (if not siblings), based on how stupid u are.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
LMFAO. Your a weak Faggot elior. So is your family. I'd piss on your uncles big Jewish nose. But seeing how faggotry runs rampant in the maimon bloodlines he'd probably enjoy it. Your a chump who gets bullied in real life. All we have to do is look at your friends. Look at Brian LMAO.

Your rapping sucks, your a failure at life and your family's full of faggots. Deal with it. Go make me a diss track.

Sccit

Lmao. Right elior.  ::)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1730294/

Your uncle being a hustler says nothing about you. That's like saying Snoop's kids have street cred.

just sayin, i grew up around organized crime ... it's not just my uncle, it's all my family. were a huge fam and we've all got each others back. if my uncle knew the shit gaydc says about my fam on here, he'd have him dead in the snap of a finger (assuming gaydc wasn't just some online nerd from canada and was someone who i interacted with in reality).. thats why his tough KKK talk is not really phasin' anyone.

I guess I'll have to reserve judgment til the movie comes out, but the summary implies he avoided crime and made his fortune in a legit way.

naah, if u read, it says crime followed him wherever he went, even when he tried 2 get away.. and it was his cousin who always dragged him into it (also family)...the movie revolves around the life of my family, not just him, some of my other cousins/uncles as well. a couple of my cousins are actually serving life in an israeli prison right now for this huge bank scandal organized by the israeli mafia that took place a few years back. Israel is the center of world-wide organized crime and lots of my cousins r still tied up in that shit....anyways, this is way off topic. back 2 the music...feedback?

Sccit

LMFAO. Your a weak Faggot elior. So is your family. I'd piss on your uncles big Jewish nose. But seeing how faggotry runs rampant in the maimon bloodlines he'd probably enjoy it. Your a chump who gets bullied in real life. All we have to do is look at your friends. Look at Brian LMAO.

Your rapping sucks, your a failure at life and your family's full of faggots. Deal with it. Go make me a diss track.

lol@i get bullied in real life. this is not real life, gaydc...clearly, some1 who tries bullyin people online as much as yourself has a much higher chance of falling in the category of someone who gets bullied in real life. studies show people who bully online are the ones who usually get bullied in reality...anyways, why dont u come see my uncle, since u wanna talk shit about him. ...u cant tell me that u aint guna be takin a trip to cali some time in ur life? so when u do, come out and have a word with my unc and say to him what u just said on here. or is the convenience of hiding behind a computer screen to talk shit too great to leave behind for a nerd such as urself? come on, gaydc, ur see through, u hick bitch.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
Oh and the fact that you had to bring lights with you to meet sikotic AND get your gay uncle involved just shows what a weak scared pussy you are. Too afraid to face big bad sikotic alone. What a pussy.

Sccit

Oh and the fact that you had to bring lights with you to meet sikotic AND get your gay uncle involved just shows what a weak scared pussy you are. Too afraid to face big bad sikotic alone. What a pussy.

my uncle called him over the phone, cocksucker.... anyways, we all seen u flip ur dickriding switch, sayin sikotic bitched out of fighting me in ur sikotic nutlickin thread, so now that uv hopped back on to my dick, u flip it right back. how convenient, bitch hick. will u say ANYTHING to ride dick? really.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
Lmao @ research shows. Making up facts again elior? What's your source this time? A blog from Eden? More urban dictionary.

I don't needto travel anywhere, your the one getting shitted on constantly. Nobody is scared of you and your family of Jewish homos. It obviously bothers you, otherwise you would just ignore everyone. The same way your brother and uncle sucking dick daily bothers you.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
Why would your uncle need to phone him? Can't fight your own battles Faggot? Your a scared little bitch and deep down you know it. Sikotic was alone and you needed back up. What's wrong elior, scared you might actually have to fight for the first time in your life.

Edens got more balls then you, and I'm not just talking about when he's sucking another faggots balls.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
How hypocritical can one man sound? We're "priviledged" to be able to hide behind a computer, while you're bragging you can hide behind your family? You sound lamer than some small fragile blonde bitch talking all the shit in the World, but hiding behind her linebacker built boyfriend. You sit here & tell us all day how you're one "baaaaad motherfucka", but now it's gone from what "you'll do" to what "other people" will do. & don't flex your muscles around here, chief. I'm friends with John Gotti's grandson; he's a year younger than me. Not to mention all my Italian friends from Howard Beach are connected, who've told me they got my back. However, I don't see a scenario where I would be that pussy to call upon them lol.

You talk such a big game, but the shit you say makes it so obvious you've never dealt with anything. If people "wouldn't dare" to say shit to you, how would you possibly get into a fight? Not to mention you said if anyone ever came to see you, you'd be all chill, offering bleezies & shit. So where is all this "I'd stomp you out" talk coming from? It's obvious it's all in your head & not from personal experiences of stomping someone out.

& lol @ acting like people here shit on your family because they are fun targets to poke at. You just ask for it & you recieve it. Then throw your hands up & call people "unhumanly, gutless" like you're some innocent target.

Sccit

Lmao @ research shows. Making up facts again elior? What's your source this time? A blog from Eden? More urban dictionary.

I don't needto travel anywhere, your the one getting shitted on constantly. Nobody is scared of you and your family of Jewish homos. It obviously bothers you, otherwise you would just ignore everyone. The same way your brother and uncle sucking dick daily bothers you.

well, i dont go around talkin shit about people on here....if i did, i would be man enough to go see them when they challenged me to say the same in person. the same principles obviously don't apply to u, cuz ur a coward and a bitch.

i typed in "internet bully" in google and this is what I got

“The Internet is an ideal environment for the bully and the self-righteous – you can attack personally without being personally in front of the victim. The flame is an unavoidable result of one-to-one communication that isn’t face-to-face…”

anyways, i didnt make that research up, it was in an article that was posted in tha gspot a while ago... it said that those who bully online do it because they get bullied in real life. u fit the description...just look at you expending so much energy into talkin shit in my thread that i put up for people 2 check my music out. smh if u dont see why thats bitchmade.

Sccit

How hypocritical can one man sound? We're "priviledged" to be able to hide behind a computer, while you're bragging you can hide behind your family? You sound lamer than some small fragile blonde bitch talking all the shit in the World, but hiding behind her linebacker built boyfriend. You sit here & tell us all day how you're one "baaaaad motherfucka", but now it's gone from what "you'll do" to what "other people" will do. & don't flex your muscles around here, chief. I'm friends with John Gotti's grandson; he's a year younger than me. Not to mention all my Italian friends from Howard Beach are connected, who've told me they got my back. However, I don't see a scenario where I would be that pussy to call upon them lol.

You talk such a big game, but the shit you say makes it so obvious you've never dealt with anything. If people "wouldn't dare" to say shit to you, how would you possibly get into a fight? Not to mention you said if anyone ever came to see you, you'd be all chill, offering bleezies & shit. So where is all this "I'd stomp you out" talk coming from? It's obvious it's all in your head & not from personal experiences of stomping someone out.

& lol @ acting like people here shit on your family because they are fun targets to poke at. You just ask for it & you recieve it. Then throw your hands up & call people "unhumanly, gutless" like you're some innocent target.

are u slow? lmao...seriously, at least gaydc tried 2 be funny, makin jokes about sucking dick and what not....u actually try so hard 2 break the situation down, and u never make any sense. i feel very bad for whoever has to have a real conversation with u in reality, biebs. not only do u look like a lesbian, ur as dumb as a brick.