Author Topic: Funky West Coast Ish.... LAMB is "Creepin"+"Man's World" (REPLY 2 BEYONCE)  (Read 1262 times)

Sccit

Elior, your music is corny, your corny and your family is full of certified faggots.

Pay for my plane ticket, I'll gladly come down and breathe in the polluted smog you call air and slap you out in front of a camera for all of dubcc to see.but I'm not spending hundreds of dollars just to beat up some Kate moss built homo

u dumb son of a bitch, it's "you're" not "your"...and thats not a typo, cuz u always type like a retarded, uneducated hick. honestly, have u ever left canada in ur life? i somehow doubt it...ur probably scared 2 come out 2 cali cuz ur slow ass thinks ull get shot, u dumb hick. no way some1 who tries bullying people online is a tough guy in reality...u cannot convince ANY1 of that, pussy.

jeanmiche777

I listened to the music, I don't like it, never liked white people making ''gangsta'' rap. The raps aren't too bad but I don't think you guys are good behind the mic. I don't know if you made the beat, but it's kinda nice, you should stick to producing.

Sccit

I listened to the music, I don't like it, never liked white people making ''gangsta'' rap. The raps aren't too bad but I don't think you guys are good behind the mic. I don't know if you made the beat, but it's kinda nice, you should stick to producing.

we're not white, but good looks on checkin it out. 8)

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
Lol, how are you going to correct one grammatical error and then go on a poorly written reply filled with spelling and grammar errors.You type like the wigger you are.

Also, it's obvious you are poorly educated. Vancouver is a huge beautiful city, not some hick town.While your city is segraded and infamous for it's racism, Vancouver is celebrated for being multi cultural.

Of course, you live in woodland hills, one of the richest suburbs in your entire state.

You will never be feared or respected, you are a Jewish rich kid, who is WHITE( post your pic up, you will be told by every poster you are white). You project a tough guy image online because you are a fraile, weak minded loser.

You call everyone faggots in derogatory fashion,  even though your own brother is an actual homosexual. Further enforcing your close-minded hatred.

Sccit

Lol, how are you going to correct one grammatical error and then go on a poorly written reply filled with spelling and grammar errors.You type like the wigger you are.

Also, it's obvious you are poorly educated. Vancouver is a huge beautiful city, not some hick town.While your city is segraded and infamous for it's racism, Vancouver is celebrated for being multi cultural.

Of course, you live in woodland hills, one of the richest suburbs in your entire state.

You will never be feared or respected, you are a Jewish rich kid, who is WHITE( post your pic up, you will be told by every poster you are white). You project a tough guy image online because you are a fraile, weak minded loser.

You call everyone faggots in derogatory fashion,  even though your own brother is an actual homosexual. Further enforcing your close-minded hatred.

theres a huge difference between not knowing the difference betwen "you're" and "your" and not using proper english, u dumb fucking hick. LOL@you braggin about being from Canada and dissin LA on a west coast message forum.. what a moron. and i dont give a fuck if u want me to be a hokey so u can compare urself to me, I am Israeli and Roccy is Persian...and even if u did wanna call me white, based on complexion and not heritage, even the lighest skinned israelis are far from being hicks, such as urself. i dont project any image online, i am who i am...u fags ride my nuts and attack me and i simply respond. best believe if u posted up a song, i wouldnt be writting essays about u in it...no matter what way u try n chop that up, it's fucking gay, slow one.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
Lol, right. I know the difference, I just don't care. This is a forum, not a school paper, or business memo.I just write how I normally write without worrying if I'm using proper spelling or the correct usage of your or thier or were. Why don't you use proper English elior? Are you trying to be cool? Does it fill you with joy to say u instead of you and cuz instead of because? Do you write like a wigger all the time or just on here?

So you are who you are? A rich Jewish kid, living in  an extremely wealthy suburb, who's in his mid twenties still living at home with his parents and making gangsta rap songs that suck while typing like a wigger. That's you elior. Oh, can't forget trying to hide behind your family instead of being an actual man. But that's already obvious by still living with your parents.All of that is fact.

The funny thing is elior, even if on the remote chance anyone actually liked your terrible songs, they would read through this thread and see what a lame you are and stop listening.

Sccit

Lol, right. I know the difference, I just don't care. This is a forum, not a school paper, or business memo.I just write how I normally write without worrying if I'm using proper spelling or the correct usage of your or thier or were. Why don't you use proper English elior? Are you trying to be cool? Does it fill you with joy to say u instead of you and cuz instead of because? Do you write like a wigger all the time or just on here?

So you are who you are? A rich Jewish kid, living in  an extremely wealthy suburb, who's in his mid twenties still living at home with his parents and making gangsta rap songs that suck while typing like a wigger. That's you elior. Oh, can't forget trying to hide behind your family instead of being an actual man. But that's already obvious by still living with your parents.All of that is fact.

The funny thing is elior, even if on the remote chance anyone actually liked your terrible songs, they would read through this thread and see what a lame you are and stop listening.

actually, none of that is a fact...u just makin shit up 2 ride as much dick as u can.

I just write how I normally write without worrying if I'm using proper spelling or the correct usage of your or thier or were.

lmao

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
Also, as far as "dissing" L.A. on  a westcoast board. This is a European founded and ran site about westcoast hip hop. Nothing more, nothing less. I don't give a shit about L.A. I've been there once and have no reason to go ever visit again.It's just another city. It being filled with polluted smog for air, and being segraded and infamous for racism are well known facts. A group like N.W.A. could never come from B..C. Only the hatred and racism of California could create that group.Its a big reason why gangsta rap was formed, a voice for all the oppression and police brutality going in your state.I like the music. I don't need to like the state.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
Lol what?

Which one of these isn't a fact?

Your Jewish
Your in your twenties
You live with your parents
You live in a rich suburb
You attempt to make rap
Your brother is a homosexual

I'd love to see how you twist any of these.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
And yes I'm well aware of any spelling or grammatical errors * waits for you to point them out while making your own*

Sccit

fact is, i support my parents, i dont feed off of any1...i'm not rich (not that being rich is a bad thing like u tryna make it seem, considering u have low self-esteem), but i make decent money. i live in a nice suburb, wouldn't exactly call it one of the richest places in Cali, as u also tried claimin, but like i said in the song, my hood is chill...i live in a nice, 1-story house, not some mansion like ur envious ass is envisioning, "EXTREMELY RICH SUBURB" lmao. my brother is not gay, I never hid behind my family, i don't make "gangster" rap (show me where i say I'm a gangsta in my tracks), and everything i spit is real...u, on the other hand, have 2 make up lies just so u can continue riding dick...if u didnt have lies 2 fall back on, u would have nothin 2 say. also, ur a retarded, undeducated hick. someone your age who applies the elementary "i before e except after c" rule to the word "their" is clearly not on my level intellectually.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Also, as far as "dissing" L.A. on  a westcoast board. This is a European founded and ran site about westcoast hip hop. Nothing more, nothing less. I don't give a shit about L.A. I've been there once and have no reason to go ever visit again.It's just another city. It being filled with polluted smog for air, and being segraded and infamous for racism are well known facts. A group like N.W.A. could never come from B..C. Only the hatred and racism of California could create that group.Its a big reason why gangsta rap was formed, a voice for all the oppression and police brutality going in your state.I like the music. I don't need to like the state.

dude probably went to down to the shaw and got robbed by some 12 yr old crips.

hatred and racism, lol its funny how this canadian keeps talking about LA and cali like he lives here and knows wassap.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
Wow that post was so jam packed with lies and denial it's hard to even begin.

Your brother is a homosexual, stop trying to deny it. We've seen the pictures and we've seen the tweets.

You do not support your family, stop lying. You work for your fucking father rofl.

Woodland hills is 78 percent white, 2.9 percent black. It's 78 percent white population is among the highest in your entire country. and the cost of living is 77 percent higher then the average in the U.S, with an average income of 90,000. Stop calling it your hood.it's one of the richest places not just in Cali, but in the country.

http://projects.latimes.com/mapping-la/neighborhoods/neighborhood/woodland-hills/

Also it's beyond sad continuing to call out spelling and grammar. Stop grasping at straws. In the same sentence you just tried to insult my intelligence in you didn't use " you're " but used ur.Hypocrite. Don't try to call out people on things you don't grasp yourself.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
And everything you spit is real? So you really rob banks and kill people and find fingers in your chili?

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Wow that post was so jam packed with lies and denial it's hard to even begin.

Your brother is a homosexual, stop trying to deny it. We've seen the pictures and we've seen the tweets.

You do not support your family, stop lying. You work for your fucking father rofl.

Woodland hills is 78 percent white, 2.9 percent black. It's 78 percent white population is among the highest in your entire country. and the cost of living is 77 percent higher then the average in the U.S, with an average income of 90,000. Stop calling it your hood.it's one of the richest places not just in Cali, but in the country.

http://projects.latimes.com/mapping-la/neighborhoods/neighborhood/woodland-hills/

Also it's beyond sad continuing to call out spelling and grammar. Stop grasping at straws. In the same sentence you just tried to insult my intelligence in you didn't use " you're " but used ur.Hypocrite. Don't try to call out people on things you don't grasp yourself.

woodland hills is rich, no doubt about that, but its right next to the ghetto just like all the nice neighborhoods.

being that your white, your ass would get taxed in a sec at lanark park.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.