Author Topic: Dr. Dre / Snoop Dogg / Warren G in France  (Read 2354 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

Re: Dr. Dre / Snoop Dogg / Warren G in France
« Reply #45 on: July 20, 2011, 12:45:30 AM »
Daz Dillinger/twitter ---
DAZDILLINGER jus got off the stage last night wit dr.dre & snoop in cannes france he want dpg on detox & the inmates

^
this needs to happen (as long as somedboy else is writin Daz verse, n Kurupt needs to be sober/clean durin recordin)

Hope this is a sign that he's turning the direction of his album to a west coast album and not an Eminem album.

I am telling you now it will not be a g funk album and it will not sound like 2001.

And that's a bad thing? Just as long as it isn't Relapse pt 2, I'm fine with it.

Oh and 50 claims he's heard tracks from Detox and says Dre has songs that sound like they're from "The Chronic." 50 isn't really trustworthy but I'm just saying.

I understand not wanting it to sound like an Eminem album, but the west coast hasn't had its own sound in years and Dre isn't going to resurrect a style that's been dead for years. So I fail to see what other direction would make it a "west coast album." More than likely he'd either go with a recent sound or a new sound.

Well to be fair this isn't just a personal thing against Dre, it goes for all group/camp members.

Flava Flav by himself is just a greasy nigger who shames all black people. With Chuck D he's a dope hypeman.
Bushwhick Bill by himself is just a midget who paved the way for Houston to gouge his eye out. With Scarface and Willie D he's an important piece to a puzzle.

And by himself Dre is an old man with too much botox and a lot of steroids. With Snoop/DPG he's the king of the West. 

Stupid post. Dre was relevant before he was involved with Snoop/DPG, as well as after.

HighEyeCue

« Reply #46 on: July 20, 2011, 08:42:13 AM »
DAZDILLINGER jus got off the stage last night wit dr.dre & snoop in cannes france he want dpg on detox & the inmates

^
this needs to happen (as long as somedboy else is writin Daz verse, n Kurupt needs to be sober/clean durin recordin)

Hope this is a sign that he's turning the direction of his album to a west coast album and not an Eminem album.

I am telling you now it will not be a g funk album and it will not sound like 2001.

And that's a bad thing? Just as long as it isn't Relapse pt 2, I'm fine with it.

Oh and 50 claims he's heard tracks from Detox and says Dre has songs that sound like they're from "The Chronic." 50 isn't really trustworthy but I'm just saying.

the production on that Relapse was very good, much better than the leaks that we have heard so far

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth
« Reply #47 on: July 20, 2011, 08:57:57 AM »

^

This is great news.  If Dre wants his music to be noticed again, he needs to get back with the OG Inmates.  Best news of the week right here.  Now he just needs to reach out to The Glove and Colin Wolfe and then we'll be eatin good.  :)
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.

woof

« Reply #48 on: July 20, 2011, 09:15:40 AM »

Cordozzar Drakko

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: July 20, 2011, 09:20:46 AM »
Lookin at the photos, maybe half the crowd were filming with their phones & whatnot so we should get some real live footage in the next few hours & days. It's be a damn shame if we didn't!

Greenbrigade

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #50 on: July 20, 2011, 09:53:20 AM »
Yeah because Daz brings alot to the table. I'd rather he stayed away from dpg

Okka

« Reply #51 on: July 20, 2011, 09:57:08 AM »
Great to hear that Kurupt and Daz will be workin' on "Detox" with Dre.

Cross Em Out

• 'G'
« Reply #52 on: July 20, 2011, 10:03:28 AM »

I wouldnt get too excited, Dre is the king of empty talk

Jimmy H.

« Reply #53 on: July 20, 2011, 11:37:50 AM »
I'd like to see at least one Dogg Pound track on Detox just for nostalgic purposes. Though it should be at least as good as the one on "Doctor's Advocate" or don't bother.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #54 on: July 20, 2011, 12:28:42 PM »

^

This is great news.  If Dre wants his music to be noticed again, he needs to get back with the OG Inmates.  Best news of the week right here.  Now he just needs to reach out to The Glove and Colin Wolfe and then we'll be eatin good.  :)

If Dre wants his music to be noticed, hooking up with has beens is the last thing he should be doing

jaytee

« Reply #55 on: July 20, 2011, 02:18:28 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/MI8TDYeCRkg" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/MI8TDYeCRkg</a>

More footage. Dre & Snoop perform Next Episode live @ 44 secs.

quiksta80

• 'G'
« Reply #56 on: July 20, 2011, 03:28:32 PM »

^

If Dre wants his music to be noticed, hooking up with has beens is the last thing he should be doing

Yeah cause the other stuff he has done with eminem lately is just so much better right?

woof

« Reply #57 on: July 20, 2011, 05:32:15 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/MI8TDYeCRkg" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/MI8TDYeCRkg</a>

More footage. Dre & Snoop perform Next Episode live @ 44 secs.

lol @ 1:10

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #58 on: July 20, 2011, 10:14:40 PM »

^

Yeah cause the other stuff he has done with eminem lately is just so much better right?

He made one song with Eminem that was a huge success. I didn't like the song, but it got him noticed. His best-selling single and his second highest to chart.

MOON KNIGHT

« Reply #59 on: July 21, 2011, 12:29:26 AM »
LOL @ 3:34

Dogg Pound performs...

Dre looks for a towel.
Dre drinks some water.
Dre turns around long enough to notice Daz onstage.
Dre bounces.