Author Topic: Masturbation! Is it Evil?  (Read 558 times)

Quakaveli

Masturbation! Is it Evil?
« on: January 16, 2003, 04:32:22 PM »
Does ANYONE here think it is evil? FUCK THOSE WHO DO...I think it lowers youth's sexual frustrations and might even deter some rapists who cant get laid and want to rape women to get sexual pleasure. LOL just my theory I cant believe what ridiculous stuff the Church used to promote. >:(

Quakaveli

Re:Masturbation! Is it Evil?
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2003, 04:33:11 PM »
Like Brad Pitt said in Fight Club, "Masturbation is self-improvement"

budsmokeronly

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2003, 04:41:23 PM »

LMAO

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2003, 06:08:58 PM »

hahahahaha.

Trauma-san

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2003, 08:29:29 PM »
I think it's got good and bad aspects to it.  I know a bunch of people who have never masturbated in their life, and they're all pretty damn good people, LOL but that's probably not why.  I think it's inevitable that most people are gonna do it, and it's pretty natural.  The bad side of it is that it can become something people are pretty much addicted to, and any addiction is bad.  It also wears people out, LOL if they do it all the time; also, people sometimes use it as a substitute for the real thing, know what I mean?  It definately has good as well as bad aspects.  

ROCCY

« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2003, 08:32:56 PM »
I dont think its bad..but the real things always better..so go get a bitch

mauzip

« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2003, 09:23:49 PM »
I think it's got good and bad aspects to it.  I know a bunch of people who have never masturbated in their life, and they're all pretty damn good people, LOL but that's probably not why.  I think it's inevitable that most people are gonna do it, and it's pretty natural.  The bad side of it is that it can become something people are pretty much addicted to, and any addiction is bad.  It also wears people out, LOL if they do it all the time; also, people sometimes use it as a substitute for the real thing, know what I mean?  It definately has good as well as bad aspects.  

They say they never masturbated and you believe it? lol But as Ro>>y said: the real thing is definately  better. ;D

Trauma-san

« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2003, 09:34:53 PM »
Yeah, I know some people who legit don't do it... I mean, they probably have before, but I definately know people that don't do it.  

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2003, 11:23:15 PM »
ummmm, if tha people that U know dun masterbate then they would bust after a while without it.....Sperm would eventually overflow......

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2003, 11:39:24 PM »
ummmm, if tha people that U know dun masterbate then they would bust after a while without it.....Sperm would eventually overflow......

yea...lol....wet dreams and shit...
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

Trauma-san

« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2003, 12:13:18 AM »
Yup, nothin' wrong with that.  

OutSider

« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2003, 12:17:22 AM »
everyone masturbates... like everyone.. is having or has or will have sex.... not many people die virgins.. and if they do they are excellent people.. ugly or just have a wierd culture thing going lol..

anyways.. enough of my sarcasic remarks..nothing wrong with tickling the pickle or twinkling the star

Doggystylin

« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2003, 07:34:49 PM »
yea if i dont do it for a while my sperm changes colors so i gotta do it often for health reasons, lol, before i used to do it alot, now i do it like once a week, maybe couple times

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2003, 11:03:43 PM »
yea if i dont do it for a while my sperm changes colors so i gotta do it often for health reasons, lol, before i used to do it alot, now i do it like once a week, maybe couple times

aka 6 times a day

40oz GRApHire

• Funk Doctor
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PS: I'm still a Buddhist :)
« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2003, 02:28:02 PM »
Lol yeah some told me he did it 8 times in one day, well that isnt really possible if you ask me...  ::)
40oz Graphire