Author Topic: The 15 Most Annoying People in Hip Hop (Good Read)  (Read 1227 times)

GangstaBoogy

Re: The 15 Most Annoying People in Hip Hop (Good Read)
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2011, 02:13:39 AM »
Oops almost a whole thread without the fuck game coalition. Glad to see one of the representatives still showed up
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2011, 02:26:20 AM »
If Amber Rose is white, so are Alicia Keys and Ice-T. Now they're ours, Niggas!

Yes 8)

lol

"Every time he spits we nod, yet every time he speaks, we cringe. He snatched Nas’ baton of being hip hop’s ultimate smart-dumb rapper. A rapper who couldn’t even fight his record label yet had the moxie to lam-bast the President of the United States. While trying to defend his comments about calling President Obama a ‘terrorist’, Lupe went on several media outlets explaining his thoughts, however, the Chicago MC failed to illustrate his point and ended up sounding like Emmitt Smith analyzing games on ESPN."

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2011, 02:40:23 AM »
That was spot on from top to bottom.

My only disagreement was Jay-Z. He's actually not annoying at all. Whoever wrote the article is just clearly one of those Cole stans who are angry he isn't getting his chance.

LMFAO @ Khaled. "I'm really not sure what he does for a living".

Jiggas a shit exec. He's 2 songs deep into his new album and Coles finished his album and shooting a video for his single, yet Jigga still wants to drop before him. The fuck is that shit?

Native American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 2o11
« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2011, 03:42:51 AM »
did nick cannon make the list ? if not he needs to be number one or two, he said my momma raised a hustler, please you married into money and b4 that you were a puppet (backstreet boy/nsync), soulja boys idol. i saw him lip syncing someone verse on mtv2 and laughed like thats his new gimmick. tongue flipping... 8)
EVERY LAST ONE OF ''Y-O-U'' BELIEVE THAT DR. DRE HAS MADE THESE SONG's FOR ''Y-O-U''.
THE REALITY IS THAT THE SONG's ARE ''ABOUT Y-O-U'' !!!!!!

Lunatic

« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2011, 08:47:45 AM »

Lmao Yo, It's true though. I been wonderin' the same shit FOREVER! He don't produce or rap, and yet he still gets all these big stars all over his album  ???
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2011, 10:28:15 AM »

Lmao Yo, It's true though. I been wonderin' the same shit FOREVER! He don't produce or rap, and yet he still gets all these big stars all over his album  ???

maybe hes just extremely awesome

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2011, 10:29:13 AM »

I think rappers are just stupid. He got a chance to make one song "We The Best" & it did good, so rappers figured it MUST of had to do with Khaled being on it. Not the fact five popular mainstream rappers were featured on the same song or anything or that they could just do that on their own. Khaled had to make that song a hit.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2011, 10:30:39 AM »
That was spot on from top to bottom.

My only disagreement was Jay-Z. He's actually not annoying at all. Whoever wrote the article is just clearly one of those Cole stans who are angry he isn't getting his chance.

Jiggas a shit exec. He's 2 songs deep into his new album and Coles finished his album and shooting a video for his single, yet Jigga still wants to drop before him. The fuck is that shit?

Maybe he's the worst executive ever lol. But it still doesn't make him annoying to me.

Lunatic

« Reply #23 on: July 21, 2011, 10:42:42 AM »

I think rappers are just stupid. He got a chance to make one song "We The Best" & it did good, so rappers figured it MUST of had to do with Khaled being on it. Not the fact five popular mainstream rappers were featured on the same song or anything or that they could just do that on their own. Khaled had to make that song a hit.
Lol he obviously has some bargain deal with these artists. He must have a lot of pull in the industry and offers them whatever promo services he could provide for free in return for verses.

But for real, all his songs would be a hit without him anyways lol
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #24 on: July 21, 2011, 11:02:04 AM »
Replace Jay-Z with Game and you got a complete list.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #25 on: July 21, 2011, 11:06:26 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/QS3yqxvAC3Y" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/QS3yqxvAC3Y</a>

he doesnt try to go gangsta, but he spits pretty hard this one and keeps it real too.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: July 21, 2011, 11:21:46 AM »
^Damn, that's a dope ass song. From the beat, to the subject.

Straight up song about Illuminati though lol.

Native American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 2o11
« Reply #27 on: July 22, 2011, 10:59:19 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/QS3yqxvAC3Y" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/QS3yqxvAC3Y</a>

LMAFO !, how you take this kid serious, he said recently that he wants to give his kids the life he never got to have....what exactly is he talking about, dude grew up in the limelight with a silver spoon.

but have you ever noticed that when an rapper or rnb singer wants to be taking serious they flip their tongue ?? 8)
EVERY LAST ONE OF ''Y-O-U'' BELIEVE THAT DR. DRE HAS MADE THESE SONG's FOR ''Y-O-U''.
THE REALITY IS THAT THE SONG's ARE ''ABOUT Y-O-U'' !!!!!!

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #28 on: July 27, 2011, 04:39:39 AM »
did nick cannon make the list ? if not he needs to be number one or two, he said my momma raised a hustler, please you married into money and b4 that you were a puppet (backstreet boy/nsync), soulja boys idol. i saw him lip syncing someone verse on mtv2 and laughed like thats his new gimmick. tongue flipping... 8)
I don't know if he's annoying but he's cocky & not all that.  He only had 1 good song, Gigolo.  Give him props for getting Mariah & knocking her up  ;)

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #29 on: July 27, 2011, 04:52:28 AM »
smh @ hatin on Bow Wow.. like, really?