Author Topic: 100th Thread!! ~Plus Rules and Regulations~  (Read 302 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

100th Thread!! ~Plus Rules and Regulations~
« on: January 16, 2003, 05:50:34 PM »
Yes...This is the 100th thread in the Audio Battle Section...Even though people say this section is dead, it has a lot more posts than some other boards, and we've had a few good battles take place recently...Now due to confusion taking place in our last battle, it is time to post some rules...I may have missed some stuff, but I just typed these up real quickly...Check...

--------------------------------------------------

1.An Audio/Beat Battle is not official unless it is posted and/or approved by a moderater of the Audio Battle Section and made Sticky.

2.All participants in a battle must agree on the rules/due-date prior to the battle.

3.All voters must vote fairly on all battles, and not according to who they personally like better or vice versa.

4.Cheating and/or unfairness will result in disqualification. It is up to a Moderater of the Audio Battle Board to decide what is fair and what is not.

5.A forfeit/disqualification counts as a win, but does not count as a loss.

6.All other rules may be decided and agreed upon by participants in a battle prior to a battle taking place.

-------------------------------------------------

If I missed something, Holla...PeACe
« Last Edit: April 11, 2003, 03:41:59 PM by Now_I_Know »

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:100th Thread!! ~Plus Rules and Regulations~
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2003, 02:34:14 AM »
Yes...This is the 100th thread in the Audio Battle Section...Even though people say this section is dead, it has a lot more posts than some other boards, and we've had a few good battles take place recently...Now due to confusion taking place in our last battle, it is time to post some rules...I may have missed some stuff, but I just typed these up real quickly...Check...

1.An Audio/Beat Battle is not official unless it is posted and/or approved by a moderater of the Audio Battle Section and made Sticky.

2.All participants in a battle must agree on the rules/due-date prior to the battle.

3.All voters must vote fairly on all battles, and not according to who they personally like better or vice versa.

4.Cheating and/or unfairness will result in disqualification. It is up to a Moderater of the Audio Battle Board to decide what is fair and what is not.

5.All other rules may be decided and agreed upon by participants in a battle prior to a battle taking place.

you're trippin on the first rule... u mean that i gotta have your permission to battle somebody??

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2003, 11:53:16 AM »

5.All other rules may be decided and agreed upon by participants in a battle prior to a battle taking place.

you're trippin on the first rule... u mean that i gotta have your permission to battle somebody??

No...U can battle anyone u want...But I have to set up the thread, and make it sticky before the voting begains...PEaCe

bez

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2003, 04:28:41 PM »
congrads on the 100 thread phellas, Keep up the good work Roccy and NIK