Author Topic: Suicide  (Read 153 times)

HBKid_Jr

Suicide
« on: January 16, 2003, 05:55:57 PM »
how many of guys have ever thought about it or actually tried it.  if u ever seriously considered it,  what was it that prevented u or made thought twice about killing yourself.  speaking for myself.  i never really gave it any real consideration.  it was weird,  b/c everyday i was wishin i would die,  like why cant a car come up on the curb an hit me or why couldnt some kid blast me.  the closest i ever came was back in may.  i dunno if any remembers when i made my last post thread.  that was proberly my lowest point ever,  for that whole month death was all i thought about.  but that night in may i was seriously scared for myself.  the reason i guess i never killed myself or seriously considered it was b/c i didnt want to put my dad through that type of pain.  if it wasnt for havin tha  parents i had i proberly would of tried to kill myself.  also i think deep down inside i didnt really wanna die.  im defintly doin a lot better than i was at this time last year.  im far from where i wanna be but still its a lot better than where i was last year.  but its better than  being depressed 24/7 an thinkin of  death 24/7.  i still have my moments tho where i get really depressed but its stil better than how i was b4,  now sometimes i see a light at the end of the tunnle like everything will eventually work out 4 me

Doggystylin

Re:Suicide
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2003, 06:02:33 PM »
i feel you tom, i never really considered suicide as an option cuz it would just lead to more trouble, i thought of death before but never really considered killing myself, i feel alot of the same shit you said, like im better than before and shit workin out in the end....ya just gotta find a way to stay up.

Trauma-san

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2003, 08:37:37 PM »
You're alright, tom, the way you thought about your dad means you're gonna be fine.  A lotta people think things like that when they have bad times.  You'll grow out of a lot of it, too, watch; as you get older, things like that won't upset you as much.  When you're at your age, things are tough.  My life is like 10 times better at it's worst point now than it was usually when I was 16 or so.  

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2003, 09:51:41 PM »
i feel u tom...

infinite59

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2003, 03:56:44 AM »
Yeah.  I've been there.  In highschool, thinking about suicide had became a part of my daily routine.  It's like how 2pac says, "I wake up in the morning and I ask myself, is life worth living or should I blast myself."  And at that time in highschool I was recieving plenty of advice from friends, teachers, girl-friends, family, coaches about how to improve my life; and what was best for me.  And how I just needed to accept things.  How it would get better.  How everybody goes through this.  How I'm just crazy, and I shouldn't be thinking about suicide, depression and those kinds of things.  Basically these people that I had surrounded myself with were telling me I was dillusional.  They were telling me to deny what I was seeing and feeling.  It only drove me deeper into depression.  

But thanks only to Allah, I was blessed to meet a couple of individuals after highschool who showed me that there was a whole nother world and school of thought out there that was practical for me.  And that I wasn't doomed to living the conventional American lifestyle.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2003, 02:23:05 PM »
never ever thought about killin my self seriously....i mean sumtimes ya jus think whats the point n shit of life n shit, but neva went as far as thinkin about suicide............lifes pretty dope at the moment so like that may be the reason.............