Author Topic: Sikotic is this true?  (Read 5494 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

Sikotic is this true?
« on: July 21, 2011, 01:12:11 AM »
Did Nik's uncle bully you?

sikotic actually did get a call from one of my uncles that day we went to his work and he told my uncle over the phone that he didnt wanna fight me, that he had already left the city and was an hour away.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Sikotic is this true?
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2011, 01:15:04 AM »
LOL. New facts pile in daily on this story. It's been changed so many times, I think it can be considered a true Los Angeles legend.

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2011, 02:05:00 AM »
Lmao Jesus Christ the Jew never stops lieng
The West is Back

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2011, 02:07:21 AM »
^why would i lie about that? lol@down syndrome carlos mencia thinkin every1 lies about their life like he does...."blue ragger" roflmao

Some dude called me claiming he has 3 felonies so he can't tell me who he is and started talking about nigger this and nigger that.

end thread.

btw...it's pretty sad that u dont know how to spell "lying" by now, smh.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2011, 02:26:13 AM by NIKCC »

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2011, 02:13:11 AM »
Wait, Nik's uncle called Sikotic? Pathetic how serious some members take this site.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2011, 08:51:19 AM »
No NIK, it's pathetic that you got your uncle to call Sik. Why do you have people fight your battles for you? Stand on your own two feet.

LMAO niks whole family is involved with dubcc. That reminds me, I haven't seen shlomo on here lately. I wonder what he's been up to.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2011, 10:24:47 AM »
NIK talks about stomping people out via forum message & his uncle threatens people's lives via cell phone. Yet in his ten year history, he has yet to do any of that.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2011, 10:42:51 AM »
LOL. So Sik really did back down? My rap disses towards him were true. :laugh:

But even still, that's a bitch move for getting your uncle involved, NIK.

when it rains it pours

« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2011, 11:17:34 AM »
I dont know about how this whole thing went but, if this did happen sik was the smart one.

How would it look if the two had met up and knuckled up? fucking over a internet forum? lol that is so stupid. this shit is for laughs after a long day. but getting your fam involved over some shit like this talkin about felonies and shit just shows how low you gotta go.

if the cops happen to show up and say wtf are u doing? "he was talking shit about my family on the internet!" smdh

I think people contacting niks gay bro and his mom is wrong too, but this dumbass nigga brings it on himself, he stays losing but he just keeps ramblin on.

Your favorite posters favorite poster

« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2011, 11:43:08 AM »
That's sad NIK, you can't even handle your own damn business. 

Sccit

« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2011, 01:45:04 PM »
I dont know about how this whole thing went but, if this did happen sik was the smart one.

How would it look if the two had met up and knuckled up? fucking over a internet forum? lol that is so stupid. this shit is for laughs after a long day. but getting your fam involved over some shit like this talkin about felonies and shit just shows how low you gotta go.

if the cops happen to show up and say wtf are u doing? "he was talking shit about my family on the internet!" smdh

I think people contacting niks gay bro and his mom is wrong too, but this dumbass nigga brings it on himself, he stays losing but he just keeps ramblin on.

simply put, my uncle heard about the shit sik was saying about his sister on this forum, so he took the initiative and called sik on his own...it wasnt just because people were talking about my family on the internet, people were actually calling my family on some stalkerish type shit via facebook, phone, etc.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2011, 01:57:42 PM »

simply put, my uncle heard about the shit sik was saying about his sister on this forum, so he took the initiative and called sik on his own...it wasnt just because people were talking about my family on the internet, people were actually calling my family on some stalkerish type shit via facebook, phone, etc.

Then why did he call Sik? And how did he get his number? I doubt Sik was the one stalking your family.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2011, 02:03:10 PM »
That's sad NIK, you can't even handle your own damn business. 

cosign
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Sccit

« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2011, 02:07:45 PM »

Then why did he call Sik? And how did he get his number? I doubt Sik was the one stalking your family.

sik was the leader of the pack...my uncle found out about what happened from my mom, cuz peeps were harassing her daily, so he asked 2 speak to him. cut and dry.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2011, 04:03:31 PM »
When folks started calling his family and such, It's whatever if he want to have Bruce Lee call people...Bets are off at that point.  But I think he should have squared up with Sik if he was that pissed.  LA's big, but it's kinda like Brian and his son.  You could see him if you wanted to.