Author Topic: Sikotic is this true?  (Read 5485 times)

Sccit

Re: Sikotic is this true?
« Reply #90 on: July 22, 2011, 07:59:47 PM »
Where's those links elior?

next time ur fingerbangin, check in ur ass, u fuckin queer.

to me your angry comments imply that you probably do not have positive reviews from other message forums....and if you ever post a link it'll be dated AFTER july 22nd 2011 and the IP addresses will all be linked to your jewish IP address

the only positive review u ever got is from tanner after u sucked his dick, crackfag

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #91 on: July 22, 2011, 08:10:08 PM »

to me your angry comments imply that you probably do not have positive reviews from other message forums....and if you ever post a link it'll be dated AFTER july 22nd 2011 and the IP addresses will all be linked to your jewish IP address

the only positive review u ever got is from tanner after u sucked his dick, crackfag

another angry response with a gay insult?   you must be reaching for idea's my friend.  sorry to hear that.

edit:   please feel free to prove me wrong by posting links to other forums with your positive reviews. 
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Sccit

« Reply #92 on: July 22, 2011, 08:26:58 PM »

another angry response with a gay insult?   you must be reaching for idea's my friend.  sorry to hear that.

edit:   please feel free to prove me wrong by posting links to other forums with your positive reviews. 

please feel free 2 get off the nuts and start goin for pussy

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #93 on: July 22, 2011, 08:32:49 PM »

please feel free 2 get off the nuts and start goin for pussy

third response with a homophobic remark, you must be getting really pissed huh?

still waiting on that link Nikki, I wanna see your positive criticism on other forums
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Sccit

« Reply #94 on: July 22, 2011, 08:52:46 PM »
^i already told u where u can find the links, crack

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #95 on: July 22, 2011, 09:11:21 PM »
^i already told u where u can find the links, crack
I must have missed, please direct me to the forum again Elinor

Sccit

« Reply #96 on: July 22, 2011, 09:13:07 PM »
check reply #88

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #97 on: July 22, 2011, 09:17:11 PM »
check reply #88

so you're admitting you lied to us about receiving positive feedback? 

why am I not surprised at a jew lying?

Sccit

« Reply #98 on: July 22, 2011, 09:21:08 PM »
i just told u where u can find it, yet u still say i'm lying...there is no winning with u faggots.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #99 on: July 22, 2011, 09:38:15 PM »
i just told u where u can find it, yet u still say i'm lying...there is no winning with u faggots.

lmao  delusional fuck

Sccit

« Reply #100 on: July 22, 2011, 09:44:34 PM »

lmao  delusional fuck

be honest...how many times did u fingerbang urself looking for the links after i told u they're up your ass?

Your favorite posters favorite poster

« Reply #101 on: July 22, 2011, 10:10:05 PM »
NIK serious question, how did sikotic become the ring leader ?  My memory is a lil foggy but he wasn't the one that got your password, posted your mom's pics and personal info, or the one that contacted your mother.  And the person that got your password gave to anyone that asked.  It was pretty much several people that posted your PM's.  So how did Sikotic become the ring leader when he wasn't even the one that initiated it all ?

Sccit

« Reply #102 on: July 22, 2011, 10:21:25 PM »
sikotic was the one every1 looked up to at the time...he was like dubcc's hero and i was like the dubcc villain. plus, we were cool before he joined in on the bandwaggon, so he came with that shit outta left field...and it's not like he'd just come out and talk shit in the open, he was very sneaky and subtle with that shit, either egging people on, or simply encouraging it and partaking in it without playin an active role. so i just called him out on it one day and it escalated from there. it was annoying as fuck to me how he wouldn't be direct either.. how he moved like a snake, talkin shit in aim chats and shit like that, places where he thought i wouldnt see it.. dude was always playing the safe card by not being upfront about it on the forum, so that pissed me off a whole lot. also, he was the one closest to where i live....it doesnt matter what way u chop it up, dude was the wcc hero and the dude that all the nutriding nerds followed around, seekin his approval all the time and what not......

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #103 on: July 22, 2011, 10:26:04 PM »
im not gonna put myself in the middle of this shit but isnt kain the guy you should be heated at? siks been a real stand up dude since i been here. one of the few posters here who dont act like something that he aint.

one of the few guys here who can take a joke about himself and dont get uptight on a personal level.

alof ot  these ignorant wiggers and eurotrash objectified him and put him on a pedastole simply for his skin color as sad as that is to say.

« Last Edit: July 22, 2011, 10:27:51 PM by K.P. »

Sccit

« Reply #104 on: July 22, 2011, 10:31:56 PM »
im not gonna put myself in the middle of this shit but isnt kain the guy you should be heated at? siks been a real stand up dude since i been here. one of the few posters here who dont act like something that he aint.

one of the few guys here who can take a joke about himself and dont get uptight on a personal level.

the thing with kain is that i ragged on him all the damn time...so for him to hack into my shit and steal my password was sort of expected. not that he gets a pass, it's still bitch-made, but when sikotic got involved by egging people on and participating in the drama without actually playing an active role, it pissed me off, cuz we were cool prior to that. and regardless, sik always avoids confrontations...he acts cool with every1 on here, even if he thinks ur a dickhead, he'll avoid saying it so that he doesn't have to get into shit. look at his karma...dude thrives off of gaining peoples approval. not that it's a bad thing, but when he flipped the script and started egging muthafuckaz on, while still actin as if he was cool with me, that was the last straw....he was the quiet ring-leader. even with dipcc and all that other mess, he was always the 1 they all looked up 2, including kain.