Author Topic: Sikotic is this true?  (Read 5486 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Re: Sikotic is this true?
« Reply #105 on: July 22, 2011, 10:48:16 PM »
i think he tries too hard to be diplomatic at times but hes just not this outright spit in your face type dude...during those times we was all laughing and making jokes about it but it seems like you carry the torch more for sik then anyone else involved. i know yall met previous to all this so maybe that makes it more personal.

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #106 on: July 22, 2011, 11:28:36 PM »
i still think Sikotic would of knocked the fuck out of you if he wanted too

NIK your such a faggot for catching feelings and pinning all the shit on Sikotic when it was tanner the one calling your mom and e-mailing her...
i hope you realize that your a big piece of jewish shit
The West is Back

Sccit

« Reply #107 on: July 22, 2011, 11:54:49 PM »

NIK your such a faggot for catching feelings and pinning all the shit on Sikotic when it was tanner the one calling your mom and e-mailing her...

retard mencia, any1 on this board can knock u out (aside from probably cham, but he don't count)...u straight up look like a mexican nerd with down syndrome, son, that aint even jokes. lmao..the blue ragger persona u came to this board with will NEVER fade away, that will be u until the day u die.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #108 on: July 22, 2011, 11:55:59 PM »
lol NIK said "all I spit is the truth", but when he spits into a microphone, he spits about murder women & children.

lmao @ "SIK is the one everyone looked up to". Son, SIK is a funny dude, but the fact you think people obtain role models on here & looks up to other people, that's sad. Actually worse than Brian saying Tupac was his role model growing up.

& stop with that "I was the villain". You loved that role. You ask for that role. Therefore, you got that role. Just be a real dude & stop trying to cover up every single blemish like you're the World's most perfect person. Think about it, anytime somebody calls you out you just cover it up with a lie. Like if people believed you 100% of the time, you'd look like the illest nigga on the face of the planet. But we all know that's just not how the World works. Everybody has something that can be be made fun of. But you just get heated when people do & try to cover them up with excuses.

& NIK, you don't know how to fight & you've never been in one. Stop talking about what people can & can't do.

Sccit

« Reply #109 on: July 23, 2011, 12:02:59 AM »
lol NIK said "all I spit is the truth", but when he spits into a microphone, he spits about murder women & children.

lmao @ "SIK is the one everyone looked up to". Son, SIK is a funny dude, but the fact you think people obtain role models on here & looks up to other people, that's sad. Actually worse than Brian saying Tupac was his role model growing up.

& stop with that "I was the villain". You loved that role. You ask for that role. Therefore, you got that role. Just be a real dude & stop trying to cover up every single blemish like you're the World's most perfect person. Think about it, anytime somebody calls you out you just cover it up with a lie. Like if people believed you 100% of the time, you'd look like the illest nigga on the face of the planet. But we all know that's just not how the World works. Everybody has something that can be be made fun of. But you just get heated when people do & try to cover them up with excuses.

& NIK, you don't know how to fight & you've never been in one. Stop talking about what people can & can't do.

stfu, already, damn. tom asked why i went after sik and i answered...now quit makin up dumb shit so u can sound cool ridin the dick, biebs.

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #110 on: July 23, 2011, 12:10:45 AM »

retard mencia, any1 on this board can knock u out (aside from probably cham, but he don't count)...u straight up look like a mexican nerd with down syndrome, son, that aint even jokes. lmao..the blue ragger persona u came to this board with will NEVER fade away, that will be u until the day u die.

::) i spit facts you spit fake shit
The West is Back

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #111 on: July 23, 2011, 12:14:51 AM »
lol...I'm quoting you. I'm not making it up. You straight up said people "looked up to him". I don't think anybody takes it that seriously to point there are role models, except yourself.

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #112 on: July 23, 2011, 01:54:38 AM »
im not gonna put myself in the middle of this shit but isnt kain the guy you should be heated at? siks been a real stand up dude since i been here. one of the few posters here who dont act like something that he aint.

one of the few guys here who can take a joke about himself and dont get uptight on a personal level.

alof ot  these ignorant wiggers and eurotrash objectified him and put him on a pedastole simply for his skin color as sad as that is to say.

lol, of course now it's the Euros again...  :D They can be blamed for everything huh`?

Sccit

« Reply #113 on: July 23, 2011, 02:16:34 AM »

damn...groundbreakin facts u got there, retard mencia. quit rollin ur eyes like the mexican faggot u are.

Sccit

« Reply #114 on: July 23, 2011, 02:21:47 AM »
lol...I'm quoting you. I'm not making it up. You straight up said people "looked up to him". I don't think anybody takes it that seriously to point there are role models, except yourself.

what the fuck is ur point, son? u always ramble about nothin...everyone knows people saw sikotic as the "king" of this board. just take a look at his karma...u dont get that far without havin groupies, young cham.

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #115 on: July 23, 2011, 02:42:47 AM »

damn...groundbreakin facts u got there, retard mencia. quit rollin ur eyes like the mexican faggot u are.

lol
The West is Back

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #116 on: July 23, 2011, 09:38:36 AM »
ACtually Mr. NIK, Carlos Mencia is actually from Honduras I believe
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #117 on: July 23, 2011, 02:12:07 PM »

what the fuck is ur point, son? u always ramble about nothin...everyone knows people saw sikotic as the "king" of this board. just take a look at his karma...u dont get that far without havin groupies, young cham.

I "rambled" nothing but facts & you can't respond to them. Because the facts make you look dumb.

& incorrect. Okka for example has over 1,000 karma. Nobody views him as a "king".

Sccit

« Reply #118 on: July 23, 2011, 02:17:48 PM »

I "rambled" nothing but facts & you can't respond to them. Because the facts make you look dumb.

& incorrect. Okka for example has over 1,000 karma. Nobody views him as a "king".

your facts are lies u make up so u can ride more dick....THATS a fact.

and lol@you bringing up someone who has a third of Sikotic's karma. point proven, young biebs.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #119 on: July 23, 2011, 02:26:06 PM »

your facts are lies u make up so u can ride more dick....THATS a fact.

and lol@you bringing up someone who has a third of Sikotic's karma. point proven, young biebs.

lol @ quoting you being a "lie".

& SIK has been here since 2001 & has never actually beefed with anybody but you. I don't see why one would -1 him. But more importantly, stop acting like it's some great feat nobody can catch. It's embarrassing. This is a message board lmao.