Author Topic: Sikotic is this true?  (Read 5495 times)

Sccit

Re: Sikotic is this true?
« Reply #120 on: July 23, 2011, 02:41:07 PM »
^why do u just look for things to ride dick over? ur the epitome of a fag...i bet even the people who are "cool" with u on here realize it. even petey admitted that some peeps on here put sikotic on a pedestal, so quit reachin for my nuts, lesbian.

u lie to ride nuts...thats a fact, biebs. now man up and hop off.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #121 on: July 23, 2011, 02:47:49 PM »
The day you realize I infuriate you & that's the only reason you "ride my nuts", will be the day you get respect from me. You only ride the "you're a fag" argument because I make you look like an idiot on a regular basis. "Yeah, you look like girls think you're attractive as fuck, but you're a faggot!". Quite a compelling argument, kiddo. ::)

So when Petey says you're an emotional bitch, he's "a nutriding faggot". But when he says something that works for your argument he's more valid a source than an encyclopedia? You're a clown.

Sccit

« Reply #122 on: July 23, 2011, 02:51:38 PM »
The day you realize I infuriate you & that's the only reason you "ride my nuts", will be the day you get respect from me. You only ride the "you're a fag" argument because I make you look like an idiot on a regular basis. "Yeah, you look like girls think you're attractive as fuck, but you're a faggot!". Quite a compelling argument, kiddo. ::)

So when Petey says you're an emotional bitch, he's "a nutriding faggot". But when he says something that works for your argument he's more valid a source than an encyclopedia? You're a clown.

if any girl above the age of 14 is attracted to u, that would be some groundbreakin shit, lesbro.

regardless of what beef petey had with me in the past, he was right about sik, and now ur just dodgin it to ride even more nuts...lmao@this see through ass kid, thinkin he slick.

ps...notice other peeps on the board have pointed out ur obsessive stalkerish behavior. time to lay low, lil lesbro.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2011, 02:53:32 PM by NIKCC »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #123 on: July 23, 2011, 02:56:21 PM »

if any girl above the age of 14 is attracted to u, that would be some groundbreakin shit, lesbro.

regardless of what beef petey had about me in the past, he was right about sik, and now ur just dodgin it to ride even more nuts...lmao@this see through ass kid, thinkin he slick. smfh, lesbro.

Dodging it? I'm addressing it lmao. You only agree with anyone if it works for you & you'll disagree with anyone if it's against you. But like I've said, in your ten year career (yeah, career, because you don't have a job), you've never been wrong. So it doesn't surprise me lol.

As far as I'm concerned, SIK is in the same league as anyone in that "E-gang". He just has funny one-liners, hence getting +1's. Guys like Dre-Day & Okka aren't at 3,000 because they don't roll on here with a group of people & get +1's just for Hip Hop insight & not making jokes in here.

Sccit

« Reply #124 on: July 23, 2011, 03:03:05 PM »

regardless of what beef petey had about me in the past, he was right about sik, and now ur just dodgin it to ride even more nuts...lmao@this see through ass kid, thinkin he slick. smfh, lesbro.

Dodging it? I'm addressing it lmao. You only agree with anyone if it works for you & you'll disagree with anyone if it's against you. But like I've said, in your ten year career (yeah, career, because you don't have a job), you've never been wrong. So it doesn't surprise me lol.

As far as I'm concerned, SIK is in the same league as anyone in that "E-gang". He just has funny one-liners, hence getting +1's. Guys like Dre-Day & Okka aren't at 3,000 because they don't roll on here with a group of people & get +1's just for Hip Hop insight & not making jokes in here.

i agree because it's the truth, not because of anything else....get ur fuckin young ass head out of ur ass and realize u are makin a mad fool out of urself by riding my dick with no real basis.

now shut the fuckin fuck up, u lil shit...u remind me of them broke lil kids at the candy store beggin for a free fix. except, u aint lookin for candy, u lookin for my dick....hop off, lesbro.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #125 on: July 23, 2011, 03:03:09 PM »
lol...I'm quoting you. I'm not making it up. You straight up said people "looked up to him". I don't think anybody takes it that seriously to point there are role models, except yourself.

what the fuck is ur point, son? u always ramble about nothin...everyone knows people saw sikotic as the "king" of this board. just take a look at his karma...u dont get that far without havin groupies, young cham.

I "rambled" nothing but facts & you can't respond to them. Because the facts make you look dumb.

& incorrect. Okka for example has over 1,000 karma. Nobody views him as a "king".

Okka is that dude though....can't lump him in by Nikki's logic
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #126 on: July 23, 2011, 03:09:49 PM »
lol...I'm quoting you. I'm not making it up. You straight up said people "looked up to him". I don't think anybody takes it that seriously to point there are role models, except yourself.

what the fuck is ur point, son? u always ramble about nothin...everyone knows people saw sikotic as the "king" of this board. just take a look at his karma...u dont get that far without havin groupies, young cham.

I "rambled" nothing but facts & you can't respond to them. Because the facts make you look dumb.

& incorrect. Okka for example has over 1,000 karma. Nobody views him as a "king".

Okka is that dude. NIK is just mad because his life got exposed on the internet & he's clearly confused.

I mean, dude just called me a lesbian & then said I want dick. He's a lost cause.

Sccit

« Reply #127 on: July 23, 2011, 03:11:42 PM »

Okka is that dude. NIK is just mad because his life got exposed on the internet & he's clearly confused.

I mean, dude just called me a lesbian & then said I want dick. He's a lost cause.

u look like a lesbian and u want dick. how is that off?...  and btw, quit tryna be down with the dub..ur the one who got exposed. remember i posted the poll and every1 voted that u were a douchey looking fag? lmao

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #128 on: July 23, 2011, 03:15:20 PM »
^A picture from the age of thirteen? Doesn't bother me. Only someone insecure who fucks fat bitches would care what other men think of them. I noticed as I got older when guys start hating on you because you get more girls, it's only a good thing.

And yeah, I did see the poll. It was just like that poll "who is a better rapper NIK or Brian?" & for some odd reason when you logged on & voted, it went up 10 votes your you in a matter of ten minutes. :D

Insecurity is a terrible thing.

Sccit

« Reply #129 on: July 23, 2011, 03:20:01 PM »
^LMAO, u still look the same, lesbro

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZgflRn8X2B0&amp;NR=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ZgflRn8X2B0&amp;NR=1</a>

rofl, Tanner looks 10x manlier than u, real spit

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #130 on: July 23, 2011, 03:31:27 PM »
NIK, I bet Tanner would stomp your ass into the mud lmao
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Sccit

« Reply #131 on: July 23, 2011, 03:34:22 PM »
NIK, I bet Tanner would stomp your ass into the mud lmao

of course u would think that, u and him are similar types of people. it takes a faggot to back a faggot.

for the record, id bloody both u fags, 2-on-1. i got a question for u, though, crack.. when's the last time u been in a fight n what was the outcome? cant wait 2 hear this one...

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #132 on: July 23, 2011, 04:36:41 PM »
LOL, NIK talking about beating people up again. Yet dude said, nobody would dare step to him in real life & wouldn't start shit in real life. Therefore he's never been in a fight in real life.

You'd get washed by me, easy. & you've probabaly got close to a foot on me. Difference is I know how to fight & you've just seen Rocky 1-6.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #133 on: July 23, 2011, 05:14:54 PM »
^LMAO, u still look the same, lesbro

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZgflRn8X2B0&amp;NR=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ZgflRn8X2B0&amp;NR=1</a>

rofl, Tanner looks 10x manlier than u, real spit

lol nice hair n hat 2 the back honky

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #134 on: July 23, 2011, 05:39:05 PM »
NIK wouldn't even fight ACGrundy and Grundy is a fat, slow moron who weighs like 350 or someshit